Haus Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun is your escape from that daily hussel, a place where you can relax and find yourself again. This apartment's rustic style will charm and complete this truly Austrian experience! The apartments is divided in:
entrance with wardrobe
living-area with double-sleeper-couch, well-equipped kitchen and comfortable dining-area
one bedroom with double-bed an single bed
one bedroom with double-bed
bath with tub/shower and basin
big sunny balcony with panorama view over Kaprun
Not included in the rental rates:
Final cleaning: 60,00 EUR
Bed linen/towels: 12,00 EUR per person per set
Local tax: 1,20 EUR per day and person from 15 years on
A fully refundable security deposit of 300,00 EUR is charged upon arrival.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Salzburg 85 km, Nearest railway: Zell am See 8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors|
There is a coffeemashine in the apartment.
We organize reduction on ski-rentals and ski-schools for our guest.
We do airport-transfers
Zell am See - Kaprun situated in the heart of the Alps in the province Salzburg is truthfully one of the most spectacular ski-regions in Austria. The two villages are 7 km apart, hugging the Hohen Tauern mountain range, and surrounded by the ski-mountain- peaks of Kitzsteinhorn (3.203 m ), Schmittenhöhe (2.000 m ) and Maiskogel (1.675 m).
This region guarantees pure FUN!
* 138 km of slopes with only one Ski pass!
* 200 km of cross country skiing trails
* wide-spread network of winterhiking paths
* guided snowshoe-tours, Nordic walking
* for the Stylas: 5 Funparks, Halfpipe + 6m Superpipe, loadsa Freeriding + many fantastic events!
* sightseeing flights, paragliding, parachuting, ballooning,
* many toboggan runs + "moonlight toboggan bus"
* idyllic horse riding through the snow
* ice sports: ice skating, ice hockey, curling,
* snow-kiting, paragliding, ballooning
* tennis & squash
* fit & fun in the fitness-studios of the area
* fun pools in Zell am See and Kaprun with sauna and steam bath
Kaprun, the little Mecca of the Alps, is located at the foot of the Kitzsteinhorn-Glacier. Every year people from all over the world come to Kaprun. Young and old, adventurers searching for that kick and relaxes wanting to take a break from that everyday hectic, sporty-active and culturally orientated people, gourmets and nature lovers, mountain climbers and swimming enthusiasts. All with one goal: To experience the intensity of life!