CASA DEL LAGO ENJOYS A MAGNIFICENT VIEW OVER LA TORRE'S LARGEST LAKE. IT IS FURNISHED FOR COMFORT, UNLIKE MOST RENTAL PROPERTIES AND HAS A TOP CLASS HOT-TUB ON THE UPPER TERRACE WHERE YOU CAN RELAX AND TAKE IN THE VIEW.
THE MAIN FEATURES ARE
- A FREE WELCOME FOOD & DRINKS PACK FOR ALL VISITORS
- HOT TUB - LUXURY MODEL WITH AIR & WATER JETS, LIGHTING SYSTEM & HEALTHY OXYGENATOR
- UNLIMITED FREE BROADBAND WITH WIFI - CONNECT INSIDE OR OUTSIDE
- HDTV WITH SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM, DVD/CD PLAYER. MP3 CONNECTION BY PROVIDED CABLE
- PREMIUM TV CHANNELS - SKY SPORTS,SOME SKY MOVIES & FULL RANGE OF UK CHANNELS
- WINE & DRINKS FRIDGE - IN MASTER BEDROOM CONVENIENT TO HOTTUB
- LARGE FAMILY SIZED GAS BBQ - NO NEED TO COOK IN BATCHES
- 2 FULL SETS GOLF CLUBS WHICH YOU ARE WELCOME TO USE
- EXPERIENCED PROPERTY MANAGERS WHO CAN ADVISE YOU ABOUT THE AREA
- 10% DISCOUNT FOR PREVIOUS GUESTS -CONTACT ME FOR DISCOUNTED QUOTATION
NB - we do not provide cots, high chairs etc for infants however should you wish to rent the property our property managers can usually provide such items at a small cost of €15 per item for the full period of your holiday, payable directly to them. If you wish to avail of this it would be prudent to contact me with your dates before booking so I can check availability of these items.
IN JUNE 2013 WE HAVE A NEW WEBSITE WHICH HAS CONSIDERABLY MORE DETAIL THAN CAN BE PLACED HERE INCLUDING MANY MORE PICTURES OF THE HOUSE & RESORT
FURTHER DETAILS ON ALL OF THE ABOVE ON OUR WEBSITE - www.casadellago.co.uk
A WIDE RANGE OF DISCOUNTS - YOU WILL FIND IT HARD NOT TO GET A DISCOUNT :
-LONG TERM BOOKINGS
PLEASE NOTE that should you be travelling with a larger group than our house will accommodate WE MAY BE ABLE TO ASSIST IN RENTING SIMILAR PROPERTIES NEARBY. Should this be of interest please contact us via either this page or OUR WEBSITE - PLEASE FOLLOW LINK AT BOTTOM OT THIS PAGE
Our house provides perfect facilities for sun worshippers, there is an option for sunshine at all times of day, either on the upper terrace or in our private front garden where the open porch area is our favourite spot for late sun & a glass of wine before dinner. If you get too much sun there is respite on the covered patio which has a 3 speed ceiling fan to provide a welcome breeze in the shade
Our home has a breathtaking lake view from both floors, your holiday can be as active or as laid back as you want to make it. There are superb facilities on-site at La Torre to compliment our comfortable and beautifully furnished property. There are 16 swimming pools available to you, a testing golf course and tennis courts are the main activities on-site, cycle hire is also available onsite. Complimenting the activities are several bars, restaurants, computer room with 6 PCs, supermarket & all the facilities of the 5 star Inter Continental Hotel.
You may decide to chill-out in comfort at our house relaxing in the private hot tub with a lake view or within 10 - 30 minutes drive there are endless beaches & water sports available on the Mar Menor, horse riding, go-karting, hIking in nature reserves and mountain parks such as the Sierra Espuna. There is also a waterpark & zoo a short drive away at Murcia.
Many small towns and the cities of historic Cartagena and the regional capital Murcia, Spain's 7th biggest yet very intimate and accessible, provide culture, architecture, religious sites, shopping, restaurants and bars, local markets and fiestas.
SEE OWNER'S WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS - www.casadellago.co.uk
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Santiago de la Ribera 12 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: San Javier 15 km, Nearest railway: Balsicas 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Further details indoors|
- 2 BEDROOMS, 1 DOUBLE with EN SUITE BATHROOM including shower over the bath, 1 TWIN BEDROOM with FULLY FITTED SHOWER ROOM / WC beside it
- LARGE LOUNGE-DINER, luxury furnishings, huge chaise-type sofa, armchair, elegant glass & marble dining table, side table.
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN with all "mod-cons" - dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine,microwave
- HDTV with DVD&CD Player / SURROUND SOUND / SATELLITE (premium subscription channels,free to you), include SKY SPORTS/EUROSPORT plus some SKY MOVIES & FULL RANGE of main UK & Irish channels - BBC/ITV/C4/C5/ RTE
- WINE/ DRINKS CHILLER in master bedroom near HOT-TUB
- QUALITY FAMILY SIZED BBQ
- 3 TOWELS PER PERSON - HAND, BATH,BEACH - PLUS NEW FACECLOTHES FOR EACH VISITOR (please throw them away or take them home), HAIRDRYER WITH DIFFUSER
FOR MORE DETAILS AND PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE INTERIOR & EXTERIOR OF THE HOUSE PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE BY FOLLOWING THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS ADVERT
|Further details outdoors|
- Hot tub on upper terrace with 4 loungers
- Beautiful views of golf & lake
- Small utility area outside with washing machine
- Covered patio with table & chairs plus a ceiling fan for hot days and Al-Fresco dining.
- Carport provides private off-street parking at the front door
- Small kids playground 30 metres from front door - others around the resort.
- Choice of 16 swimming pools around the resort, 5 of these have 2 pools, the closest is less than a 5 minute walk or 30 seconds drive
- Our property manager will assist with any difficulties.
- A detailed manual is permanently in the property with instructions for operating everything in the house from aircon to the hot tub as well as lots of area information
- A contract must be completed by the main renter (ie the person making the booking) and will give full terms and conditions of the rental.
- We provide a large beach towel in addition to the normal range of hand & bath towels. You are welcome to take the beach towel to the beach or the many pools around the resort.
Costa Calida / Murcia region has something to offer everyone no matter what type of holiday you are looking for. Mar Menor is the the largest salt water lagoon in Europe - a 10 minute drive away - is a very safe warm water sports haven providing a huge variety of beaches. (FOR MUCH MORE DETAIL & LINKS TO WEBSITES - SEE OWNER'S WEBSITE - FOLLOW LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ADVERT)
There are several nature reserves ranging from mud flats where flamingos can be seen to large sea cliffs, sheltered bays with golden beaches. Inland there are mountain ranges where hikers will find everything from an enjoyable stroll to strenuous hikes in beautiful scenery.
There is the regional capital, Murcia City within a 20 minute drive. It is the 7th largest city in Spain but maintains a very accessible feel with a wide range of activities to occupy you for a day, an evening or for several visits over the course of your holiday.
Historic Cartagena - a 30 minute drive - remains a major Spanish naval port and has been a much fought over as a strategic port since the times of Carthage & the Romans. Major excavations are ongoing and the museum and Roman Theatre are well worth a visit. The city, like Murcia, has superb shopping, restaurants, bars etc.
La Torre is a self-contained golf resort with so much more to offer. A 5 star Intercontinental Hotel with all the facilities you would expect. A busy Town Centre with many restaurant and bar options. A bank & ATM, a supermarket (with a delivery service), a choice of 16 swimming pools, tennis courts and of course a superb golf course from Nicklaus Design - a guarantee of quality.
All this without having to leave the resort, however with so much to experience within short drives, we strongly recommend car hire to really enjoy your time here. (MUCH MORE DETAIL ON OWNERS WEBSITE - FOLLOW LINK AT BOTTOM OF THE ADVERT)
Activities outside the resort, all within 30 minute drives, include endless numbers of beaches, water skiing, sailboarding , scuba diving, horse riding, karting, trekking / hill walking. Much of the local area is comparatively flat so is comfortable for cyclists.
The many towns around the Mar Menor waterfront offer a varied eating experience with lots of sea food but of course the Spanish are also great meat munchers. All tastes are catered for although Vegetarians may need to look harder for suitable restaurants & should always ensure you make the waiter aware that you require food without meat, fish etc. as many seemingly vegetarian dishes may contain "surprises."
Seasonally, there are Fiestas celebrating main events such as Easter & Christmas with colourful displays, summer-long San Javier Jazz Festival and many others. Our Spanish hosts don't need an excuse for a party.