About the home
This beautiful villa is situated on a mountainside hence the stunning views to the sea of Denia. The lovely 10m x 5m private pool is a real bonus as it is larger than most and this villa also has a small children's pool along side the main pool. It is the perfect place to relax and unwind on the comfortable sun loungers while soaking up the sun.
The villa is in a peaceful location and the views by day or night are wonderful. The pool area and terraces come to life even in the evening thanks to the pool light, so you can enjoy al fresco dining on the covered naya any time of the day or night and enjoy those wonderful views.
The villa is all on one levels the same level as the pool but is elevated from the street (steepish drive but does not cause a problem). All 3 bedrooms have twin beds all have ample storage, ceiling fans and air conditioning, all the windows around the villa have traditional rejas.
The lounge / diner and kitchen are open plan. The kitchen is small but well equipped with dishwasher. Patio doors from the lounge area lead out on to the covered terrace with outside dining and stunning views.
The villa has all mod cons such as air con in bedrooms UK TV, DVD player, CD, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave and BBQ
We the English Property Managers live close by and are on hand in case of any problems, or simply to advice on where to go or what to see. So you are safe in the knowledge that the villa is maintained to a high standard and you will have a hassle free holiday.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Denia, 10km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 2km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pools:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Single beds (6), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
The villa although traditionally built has been modernised with new kitchen for 2010 and all the furniture and soft furnishings are modern and stylish.
The villa has air conditioning in the bedrooms and ceiling fans, the air con is needed for a good nights sleep.
The villa has all modern conveniences such as washing machine, dishwasher. fridge freezer, microwave, flat screen TV, dvd, docking station, hair dryers.
Good quality linen is provided, including pool towels. If your stay is for 2 weeks or more then the linen is changed at the end of the first week.
The villa is very well equipped, spotlessly clean and has everything you could possibly need for a great holiday.
Further details outdoors:
The summer climate here in Spain is perfect for outdoor living and this villa is perfect for that. There is plenty of terracing around the pool for the all important sun lounger and 6 are provided along with parasols for shade if required.
There is also a small baby pool along side the main pool which is larger than average at 11m x 5m.
There is a covered naya with outside dining for 6 people.
The villa is set on the mountainside and therefore there are steps up to the villa but gates have been installed to ensure small children can not wonder on the steps.
There is a car parking area at the top of the drive, the driveway is shared with the villa next door which is also owned by the same family and is also rented. Therefore if you are holidaying with 2 families the two villas together can accommodate 12- 14 people in all, both villas have their own 11m x 5 m pools and are both very private.
The views from the villa give the WOW factor to all who visit, with the views and the peaceful location you are sure to have a wonderful holiday.
* A 20% deposit secures your villa.
* Balance to be paid 10 weeks before departure along with the £200 security deposit.
* English speaking Property Managers live close by and are on hand in case of any problems or just to give advise on where to go, what to see and recommend restaurants. Michelle & Steve visit the villa a couple of days after arrival to ensure all is well.
* The pool is cleaned weekly and therefore is always in perfect condition.
* Clients return to the villa year after year which is a great recommendation.
* No hidden charges for cleans, linen or air con the price you see is the price you pay.
* A 20% deposit secures your villa.
* Full payment is due 10 weeks before departure complete with £200 fully refundable breakage deposit.
* Keys are kept in a key safe at the villa, you will be contacted 2 weeks before departure and given the code and location of the key safe.
* Detailed directions from Alicante & Valencia airports to the villa and emergency telephone number will be e-mailed at the time of sending the keys.
* Car hire can be organised for you before departure, payment made to the hire company on arrival.
The Costa Blanca / Valencia / Alicante Province region
The Northern Costa Blanca is truly a beautiful place with many wonderful places to see and visit. There are many local towns to visit within easy reach of the villa such as Moraira, Altea and Calpe.
The fantastic theme parks of Terramitica, Terranatura and the water world of Aqualandia near Benidorm and Alicante are well worth a visit as is the Oceanographics near Valencia.
The city of Valencia is only 40 minutes away by train so why not take a trip there for the day while visiting the area, it is a lovely city and very vibrant.
The city of Alicante is also worth a visit and it only 1 hours drive away, with is wonderful beaches and also many shops in which to browse.
The Denia / La Sella Development area
The prestigious La Sella Golf resort is a development of individual villas on individual plots. The views from many of the villas towards the sea are stunning. There is a lovely restaurant on La Sella (Italian) called Nuevo Giramondo, serving excellent value for money meals in a lovely friendly atmosphere. There is horse riding, tennis courts, farmacy and a mini market all in the same area. The villa is quite an easy walk to the bar / restaurant and will take approx. 10 minutes to walk there.
Denia and Javea are located on the northern Costa Blanca, this is a truly beautiful part of Spain with its rugged coast line and wonderful mountains and lush landscape.
The beautiful cosmopolitan resort of Denia (15 mins away) has long sandy beaches which do not get crowed even in the height of the summer. The newly built marina is a great place to dine during the day or night. Its a great places to just sit and have a drink in the sunshine while admiring the beautiful yachts bobbing around on the med. Denia itself has many restaurants in which to enjoy all types of cuisine to suite all pallets and pockets. Alternatively you can visit the local fish market and buy the catch of the day, return to the comfort of your own villa to BBQ, while admiring the twinkling lights in the distance and the peaceful warm summer evenings...perfect.
In the main streets of Denia you will find some wonderful shops in which to browse.
Javea is also a beautiful coastal resort and again there are wonderful restaurants and shops in which to wonder, particularly in the old town and port.
There are many restaurants to visit locally too in Pedreguer & Gata de Gorgos (just a couple of minutes away).
It truly is a wonderful area, we fell in love with the area on our first visit 13 years ago.mi am confident you will too.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
The villa is so easy to get to with our detailed directions taking you straight to the door from either Alicante or Valencia airports, it could not be easier.
* From Alicante airport it is just 1 hours drive north to the northern Costa Blanca, accessed easily via the AP- 7
* From Valencia airport it is just 1 hour 10 mins south to the Costa Blanca north, accessed easily via the AP-7
* Most budget airlines fly into either or both airports including www.easyjet.com, www.thomsonfly.co.uk, BMIbaby.com, www.jet2.com www.flybe.com
* We can organise car hire for you, ready for you to collect on arrival from either airport.
Our detailed directions take you straight to the villa and you are issued with emergency telephone numbers just incase you take a wrong turn and get lost, which does not happen often as the instructions are so detailed.
* The keys for the villa are in a key safe, so if you are delayed there is no problem, you can go straight to the villa and let yourself in. This we find removes the stress of having to arrive by a certain time to collect a key.
Activities near Denia
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
05 Dec 2011
My wife and I have stayed in Casa Ciara a couple of times and had a really enjoyable holiday on both occasions. Villa is excellent for a relaxing holiday although there are plenty of things to see and do within a short distance. The service provided by Steve and Michelle was first class from the point of booking to the time we left the villa. We will certainly holiday here again in the future.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|27 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 595||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 650||-||-||1 Week|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 850||-||-||1 Week|
|20 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 895||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||28 Sep 13||£ 625||-||-||1 Week|
|28 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||£ 595||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
* Our prices are very competitive for such a quality villa.
* The rates include the use of air con and final clean.
* We have not increased our rates for several years, due to the recession.
* Nervous about booking over the internet? Check us out we are a fully legal business. Registered with the Valencian Tourist Agency Registration number EEAT-592A. We are also a Limited company in the UK registered with Companies House, Reg number 05434638.
* We have many repeat clients year after year.
* Cot & high chair available, small charge no bedding supplied
* £200 fully refundable breakage deposit at time of full payment.
* Air con included in the price
* No hidden costs for cleans, linen or air con the price shown is the price you pay.
* Extra cost only for heating in the winter months.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
* Bookings being taken for 2013, £100 will secure the booking with the balance of the 20% deposit paid end of February 2013.
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
Spanishvillas GB Ltd (property manager)
The property manager is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This villa has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
VISTA DEL VALLE in Denia, Spain
CASA LES FONTS in Javea, Spain
Villa Kismet in Moraira, Spain
Holiday accommodation in Spain (16,476)