About the home
This beautiful villa is situated on the mountainside of Monte Solana, just outside the spanish town of Pedreguer. The lovely 8m x 4m kidney shaped private pool is a real bonus, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind on the comfortable sun loungers while soaking up the sun (6 provided). The villa is in a peaceful location and the mountain views are beautiful.
The furniture is modern and comfortable. The lounge, diner & kitchen are open plan with patio doors leading to the naya (covered terrace), where there is dining and a BBQ. The beautiful pool is just a few steps down from the terrace. The master bedroom also overlooks the pool area with patio doors leading from the bedroom.
The villa is well equipped with air con in the bedrooms and WIFI. Theres a dishwasher, washing machine, BBQ, sun loungers, a flat screen TV which you can see UK channels such as BBC & ITV, DVD player and docking station also available.
The villa is maintained to a high standard as is used by the owners and their family for much of the winter season.
Local property managers live close by so are on hand in case of any problems.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Denia or Javea, 10km|
Nearest amenities: 2km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Log fire, DVD player|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
The villa was built 5 years ago and therefore benefits from a modern kitchen and bathrooms.
The furniture and soft furnishings throughout are modern and stylish.
The villa has air conditioning in the bedrooms which helps to keep the villa cool in the height of the summer, needed for a good nights sleep. Shutters are on most windows along with traditional metal rejas.
The main lounge / diner and kitchen are comfortable and spacious as open plan style. Patio doors from the lounge lead to the naya (covered terrace) with the stunning views of the mountains and also over looking the swimming pool.
The villa has all modern conveniences including WIFI (free of charge), flat screen TV with BBC & ITV , DVD, docking station,CD, dishwasher, washing machines etc, Hair dryers (in each room), along with the use of pool towels.
Good quality linen is provided including one pool towel per person, if your stay is for 2 weeks or more then the linen is changed at the end of the first week.
The villa is very well equipped, spotlessly clean and has everything you could possibly need for a fantastic holiday.
Further details outdoors:
The summer climate here in Spain is perfect for outdoor living and this villa is perfect for that. There is ample terracing around the pool for the all important sun lounger and 6 are provided along with parasols for shade if required.
The all important BBQ is provided for your use along with out door dining.
The villa is set on the mountainside and therefore there are steps around the villa, but gates have been installed which can be locked to ensure small children can not wonder on the steps. The villa and terracing are south facing.
There is a private driveway (again with large lockable gates). The villa is elevated from the roadway and there are steps from the driveway to the villa but once at the villa, everything is on one level, including the pool and terrace. The elevated position of the villa allows beautiful views of the surrounding mountainside while relaxing by the pool.
There is a car parking area above the pool area with a few steps down to the terrace.
The views from the villa give the WOW factor to all who visit, with the views and the peaceful location you are sure to have a wonderful holiday.
* English speaking Property Managers live close by and are on hand in case of any problems or just to give advise on where to go, what to see and recommend restaurants. The villa is visited a couple of days after arrival to ensure all is well.
* The pool is cleaned weekly and therefore is always in perfect condition.
* Clients return to the villa year after year with Michelle & Steve from Spanishvillas.gb.com which is a great recommendation.
* No hidden charges for cleans, linen or air con the price you see is the price you pay.
* A 20% deposit secures your villa.
* Full payment is due 10 weeks before departure complete with £200 fully refundable breakage deposit.
* Keys are kept in a key safe at the villa, you will be contacted 2 weeks before departure and given the code and location of the key safe.
* Directions and emergency telephone number will be e-mailed 2 weeks before departure.
The Costa Blanca / Valencia / Alicante Province region
The Northern Costa Blanca is truly a beautiful place with many wonderful places to see and visit. There are many local towns to visit within easy reach of the villa such as Moraira, Altea and Calpe. The fantastic theme parks of Terramitica, Terranatura and the water world of Aqualandia near Benidorm and Alicante are well worth a visit as is the Oceanographics near Valencia.
The city of Valencia is only 40 minutes away by train so why not take a trip there for the day while visiting the area, it is a lovely city and very vibrant.
The city of Alicante is also worth a visit and it only 1 hours drive away, with is wonderful beaches and also many shops in which to browse.
The Denia / Pedreguer area
Denia and Javea are located on the northern Costa Blanca, this is a truly beautiful part of Spain with its rugged coast line and wonderful mountains and lush landscape.
The beautiful cosmopolitan resort of Denia (15 mins away) has long sandy beaches which do not get crowed even in the height of the summer. The newly built marina is a great place to dine during the day or night. Its a great places to just sit and have a drink in the sunshine while admiring the beautiful yachts bobbing around on the med. Denia itself has many restaurants in which to enjoy all types of cuisine to suite all pallets and pockets. Alternatively you can visit the local fish market and buy the catch of the day, return to the comfort of your own villa to BBQ, while admiring the twinkling lights in the distance and the peaceful warm summer evenings...perfect.
In the main streets of Denia you will find some wonderful shops in which to browse.
Javea is also a beautiful coastal resort and again there are wonderful restaurants and shops in which to wonder, particularly in the old town and port.
There are many restaurants to visit locally too in Pedreguer & Gata de Gorgos (just a couple of minutes away). Alternatively, within a few minutes you can be driving through the Jalon valley with its stunning views and again a choice of several really good restaurants at excellent prices.
It truly is a wonderful area. We, as many people do, fell in love with the area 13 years ago.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
The villa is so easy to get to with our detailed directions taking you straight to the door from either Alicante or Valencia airports, it could not be easier.
* From Alicante airport it is just 1 hours drive north to the northern Costa Blanca, accessed easily via the AP- 7
* From Valencia airport it is just 1 hour 10 mins south to the Costa Blanca north, accessed easily via the AP-7
* Most budget airlines fly into either or both airports including www.easyjet.com, www.thomsonfly.co.uk, BMIbaby.com, www.jet2.com www.flybe.com
* We can organise car hire for you, ready for you to collect on arrival from either airport.
Our detailed directions take you straight to the villa and you are issued with emergency telephone numbers just incase you take a wrong turn and get lost, which does not happen often as the instructions are so detailed.
* The keys for the villa are in a key safe, so if you are delayed there is no problem, you can go straight to the villa and let yourself in. This we find removes the stress of having to arrive by a certain time to collect a key.
Activities near Denia
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|27 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 550||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 575||-||-||1 Week|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 795||-||-||1 Week|
|20 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 895||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||28 Sep 13||£ 550||-||-||1 Week|
|28 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||£ 550||-||-||1 Week|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|27 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 595||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 595||-||-||1 Week|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 850||-||-||1 Week|
|20 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 895||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||28 Sep 13||£ 595||-||-||1 Week|
|28 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||£ 595||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
* Our prices are very competitive for such a quality villa.
* The rates include the use of air con, wifi and final clean.
* We have not increased our rates significantly for several years, due to the recession.
* Nervous about booking over the internet? Check us out we are a fully legal business. Registered with the Valencian Tourist Agency Registration number EEAT-592A. We are also a Limited company in the UK registered with Companies House, Reg number 05434638.
* We have many repeat clients year after year.
* Cot & high chair available, small charge, no bedding supplied
* £200 fully refundable breakage deposit at time of full payment.
* Air con included in the price
* No hidden costs for cleans, linen or air con the price shown is the price you pay.
* Extra cost only for heating in the winter months.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
* Bookings being taken for 2013, £100 will secure the booking with the balance of the 20% deposit paid end of February 2013.
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
Spanishvillas GB Ltd (property manager)
The property manager is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
VISTA DEL VALLE in Denia, Spain
CASA LES FONTS in Javea, Spain
Villa Kismet in Moraira, Spain
CASA CIARA in Denia, Spain
Holiday homes in Spain (16,469)