About the home
This beautiful villa is situated on the prestigious La Sella Golf resort with fantastic views to the sea of Denia and the Montgo Mountain. The lovely larger than average 11m x 6m private pool (average is 8m x 4 m) is a real bonus, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind while soaking up the sun. The villa is in a peaceful location and the views by day or night are wonderful. It sits in 1/4 of an acre of garden.
The pool area and terraces come to life even in the evening thanks to the pool light and the subtle terrace lighting so you can enjoy al fresco dining from the purpose built "Spanish BBQ" any time of the day or night. The villa is light & airy, stylishly but comfortably furnished.
The privacy of this pool area and the stunning views to the sea create a real WOW factor for Guests. Everyone who has stayed at the villa comments on this
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Denia or Javea, 8km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 1km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 3 en suites|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
This villa is a very spacious villa where you can holiday with family or friends without getting under each others feet. The villa has 2 levels - the upper level with the lounge, kitchen / diner, family shower room, large master bedroom with en suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and over head shower and a further twin bedroom with new en suite shower room for 2013. It has a stunning lounge with fantastic views of the sea beyond, TV with UK channels such as BBC & ITV.
The kitchen is well equipped with fridge freezer, microwave, full oven & hob and plenty of storage space. There is a further fridge freezer for beers down stars too. Patio doors lead from the dining area and the lounge to a wrap around terrace, here you will find dining for 6 plus a gas BBQ, so you can enjoy al fresco dining overlooking the pool and terrace with the stunning sea views beyond.
The lower level has a further small lounge area. There is a twin bedroom or 6 ft bed with a en suite shower room Again there are patio doors leading from this area to a further shaded terrace above the pool area.
The villa is very spacious inside and out and there are plenty of places to relax and read a book on your own if you so wish.
Further details outdoors:
The summer climate here in Spain is perfect for outdoor living and this villa is perfect for that. There is plenty of terracing around the larger than average pool for the all important sun lounger and 6 are provided along with parasols for shade if required.
There is a beautiful purpose built BBQ / outdoor kitchen area and dining around the pool. There is a further gas BBQ and dining provided overlooking the pool too, just off the kitchen area.
The villa is situated in its own private garden (approx. 1/4 acre) with many areas to sit and relax to read or catch some sunshine away from the pool area, if you wish. There is a small putting green within the garden area, although not to be used by small children as the steps down are very uneven. Ample off road parking on a flat driveway with lockable gates.
* English speaking property managers live close by and are on hand in case of any problems or just to give advise on where to go, what to see and recommend restaurants. Michelle & Steve visit the villa a couple of days after arrival to ensure all is well.
* The pool is cleaned on a weekly basis and therefore is always in perfect condition.
* Clients return with spanishvillas.g.com year after year due to the high standard of accommodation, which is a great recommendation.
* No hidden charges for cleans, linen or air con the price you see is the price you pay.
* A 20% deposit secures your villa.
* Full payment is due 10 weeks before departure complete with £200 fully refundable breakage deposit.
* Keys are kept in a key safe at the villa, you will be contacted 2 weeks before departure and given the code and location of the key safe.
* Directions and emergency telephone number will be e-mailed 2 weeks before departure.
The Costa Blanca / Valencia / Alicante Province region
The Northern Costa Blanca is truly a beautiful place with many wonderful places to see and visit. There are many local towns to visit within easy reach of the villa such as Moraira, Altea and Calpe. The fantastic theme parks of Terramitica, Terranatura and the water world of Aqualandia near Benidorm and Alicante are well worth a visit as is the Oceanographics near Valencia.
The city of Valencia is only 40 minutes away by train so why not take a trip there for the day while visiting the area, it is a lovely city and very vibrant.
The city of Alicante is also worth a visit and it only 1 hours drive away, with is wonderful beaches and also many shops in which to browse.
The Denia / La Sella Development area
The prestigious La Sella Golf resort is a development of individual villas on individual plots. The views from many of the villas towards the sea are stunning. There is a lovely restaurant on La Sella (Italian) called Nuevo Giramondo, serving excellent value for money meals in a lovely friendly atmosphere. There is horse riding, tennis courts, farmacy and a mini market all in the same area. The villa is quite an easy walk to the bar / restaurant and will take approx. 5 minutes to walk there.
Denia and Javea are located on the northern Costa Blanca, this is a truly beautiful part of Spain with its rugged coast line and wonderful mountains and lush landscape.
The beautiful cosmopolitan resort of Denia (10 mins away) has long sandy beaches which do not get crowed even in the height of the summer. The newly built marina is a great place to dine during the day or night. Its a great place to just sit and have a drink in the sunshine while admiring the beautiful yachts bobbing around on the Med. Denia itself has many restaurants in which to enjoy all types of cuisine to suite all pallets and pockets. Alternatively you can visit the local fish market and buy the catch of the day, return to the comfort of your own villa to BBQ, while admiring the twinkling lights in the distance and the peaceful warm summer evenings...perfect.
In the main streets of Denia you will find some wonderful shops in which to browse.
Javea is also a beautiful coastal resort and again there are wonderful restaurants and shops in which to wonder, particularly in the old town and port.
There are many restaurants to visit locally too in Pedreguer & Gata de Gorgos (just a couple of minutes away).
It truly is a wonderful area, we fell in love with it and so do many of the holiday makers who return each year.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
The villa is so easy to get to with our detailed directions taking you straight to the door from either Alicante or Valencia airports, it could not be easier.
* From Alicante airport it is just 1 hours drive north to the northern Costa Blanca, accessed easily via the AP- 7
* From Valencia airport it is just 1 hour 10 mins south to the Costa Blanca north, accessed easily via the AP-7
* Most budget airlines fly into either or both airports including www.easyjet.com, www.thomsonfly.co.uk, BMIbaby.com, www.flybe.com, wwwjet2.com
* We can organise car hire for you, ready for you to collect on arrival with Goldcar rentals from either airport.
Our detailed directions take you straight to the villa and you are issued with emergency telephone numbers just incase you take a wrong turn and get lost, which does not happen often as the instructions are so detailed.
* The keys for the villa are in a key safe, so if you are delayed there is no problem, you can go straight to the villa and let yourself in. This we find removes the stress of having to arrive by a certain time to collect a key.
Activities near Denia
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
26 Oct 2011
Booked through Michelle at Spanish Villas, who was very helpful and a mine of information on things to do and places to visit in the area, though you could quite happily spend pretty much an entire week by the pool.
The villa had everything we needed, from a great barbeque through to corkscrews, pool towels, lilos, the lot.
The views of the mountains were amazing and there was a small shop, as well as a bar/restaurant, a few minutes' walk from the villa. Denia and Javea were both within about a 20/30 minute drive away.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 1000||-||-||1 Week|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 1100||-||-||1 Week|
|20 Jul 13||24 Aug 13||£ 1250||-||-||1 Week|
|24 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||£ 1100||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Sep 13||29 Sep 13||£ 1000||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
* Our prices are very competitive for such a quality villa.
* The rates include the use of air con, wifi and final clean.
* We have not increased our rates for several years, due to the recession.
* Nervous about booking over the internet? Check us out we are a fully legal business. Registered with the Valencian Tourist Agency Registration number EEAT-592A. We are also a Limited company in the UK registered with Companies House, Reg number 05434638.
* We have many repeat clients year after year.
* £200 fully refundable breakage deposit at time of full payment.
* Air con included in the price
* No hidden costs for cleans, linen or air con the price shown is the price you pay.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
* Bookings being taken for 2013, £100 will secure the booking with the balance of the 20% deposit paid end of February 2013.
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
Spanishvillas GB Ltd (property manager)
The property manager is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This villa has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
VISTA DEL VALLE in Denia, Spain
CASA LES FONTS in Javea, Spain
Villa Kismet in Moraira, Spain
CASA CIARA in Denia, Spain
Holiday apartments in Spain (15,641)