Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Great Cliff apartments are a one minute level walk from the town centre along the sea front, separated only from the beach and sea by Brunel's historic Great Western Railway, which runs along the coastline.
A secluded beach lies just across the railway bridge to the east. To the west are wide, sweeping views across the bay to Exmouth. With a sea-front location, this is the perfect apartment for anyone who wants a beach holiday in a picturesque setting.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 31 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan living/dining area overlooking the sea which is just stone's throw away.
- The living room is bright, airy and extremely spacious with neutral decor and up-to-date top quality wooden furniture.
- Full gas central heating.
- 1x three seater sofa, 1x two seater sofa and an arm chair.
- Entertainment is provided by a 42" LCD flat screen digital TV with Freeview, digital recorder, DVD player, CD player and Wii console.
- A selection of DVD's, books and games are provided for guests use.
- A fully-fitted modern kitchen containing an integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, gas hob, oven and microwave.
- The kitchen is open plan to the living/dining room so you can chat to your family and guests while you cook.
- The dining area boasts an extendable wooden table together with 6 upholstered chairs.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Boasts a kingsize wood-framed bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets.
- En-suite 'Jack & Jill' bathroom shared with bedroom two.
- Wall-mounted TV with DVD player.
- Travel cot stored in wardrobe.
Bedroom two with en-suite
- Extensive sea views.
- Furnished twin-beds, bedside cabinets and built-in wardrobes.
- TV with Freeview.
- En-suite 'Jack & Jill' bathroom shared with bedroom one.
- Twin beds with a wardrobe and bedside cabinet.
- TV with Freeview.
- The fully carpeted family bathroom has a white suite comprising a w.c., bath with shower mixer taps, shaver point and mirror over the wash basin.
- En-suite to bedrooms one and two
- 'Jack & Jill' en-suite shared with bedroom two
- Part-tiled with a white suite comprising a w.c., double shower cubicle and wash basin, with a shaver point above and heated towel rail to the side.
|Further details outdoors|
- A ground floor apartment.
- Allocated parking space to the front of the building.
- There is full wheelchair access from the rear entrance.
The West Country region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
Dawlish is a charming, characterful town sat on the seafront on Brunel’s South Coast Railway. With architecture heavily influenced by the Georgian and Victorian periods and a park running through its town centre, Dawlish is a picture-postcard seaside town offering beaches and rolling countryside. Through the central park runs a brook where you will find rare black swans, and other wildfowl - a truly peaceful haven.
At night, coloured lights bring the town to life, washing the skyline in beautiful light, making for a truly romantic evening stroll. There are three beaches, including a Blue Flag beach at nearby Dawlish Warren, and much to explore along the coastline of Devon, from the English Riviera to the Exe Estuary.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:20 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 226 properties
- 223 properties
- 168 properties
- 124 properties
- 119 properties
- 96 properties
- 68 properties
- 65 properties
- Seaton, Devon
- 63 properties
- 59 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 50 properties
- 49 properties
- 45 properties
- 32 properties
- 31 properties
- Budleigh Salterton
- 21 properties
- 21 properties
- 15 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 15 properties
- Ottery St Mary
- 14 properties