13 Great Cliff - 15
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Great Cliff apartments are a one minute level walk from the town centre along the sea front, separated only from the beach and sea by Brunel's historic Great Western Railway, which runs along the coastline. A secluded beach lies just across the railway bridge to the east. To the west are wide, sweeping views across the bay to Exmouth. With such a central location, this is the perfect apartment for anyone who wants a beach holiday in a picturesque setting.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter Airport 31.22 km, Nearest railway: Dawlish Warren Station 3.54 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
* The living room features a separate bay window with fantastic sea views over Dawlish Beach.
* The room is spacious, airy and decorated with prints of local artwork.
* 1x three seater sofa, 1x two seater sofa and 1x armchair and matching occasional furniture.
* Entertainment is provided by a TV with DVD player, video and a radio/CD/cassette player.
* A fully fitted modern stylish kitchen with integrated appliances including a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric oven and gas hob.
* The dining area is between the open plan living room and kitchen with a rectangular table with 6 Louis Ghost chairs.
* The bedroom is at the rear of the property and is very spacious.
* Furnished with a double bed with matching bedroom furniture and storage.
* En-suite bathroom.
* Situated at the front of the property enjoying sea views of Dawlish beach.
* Furnished with a double bed, wardrobes and storage space.
* The main bathroom has a white suite consisting of a bath with shower attachment on the taps, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, shelf and shaver point, as well as a towel rail.
En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
* The en-suite shower room consists of a double shower cubicle, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, shaver point and cabinet over. It has a non-slip floor.
|Further details outdoors|
* There is an allocated parking space for the apartment.
* Intercom facility to let guests in.
* Lift access.
The West Country region
The county of Devon offers a patchwork of holiday styles, connecting the rugged open spaces of Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks, the sandy beaches of the English Riviera and little-known villages rich in custom and history. Blue Chip’s Devon holiday cottages are scattered throughout the county, so whichever the experience visitors are looking for from their Devon holidays, the chances are it can be found in one of our many locations.
* Devon’s Dartmoor National Park is the same size as London
* Devon is famous for its cream teas, made with clotted cream, scones and jam
* The Jurassic Coast in East Devon includes areas of rock dating 185 million years
Dawlish is a charming, characterful town sat on the seafront on Brunel’s South Coast Railway. With architecture heavily influenced by the Georgian and Victorian periods and a park running through its town centre, Dawlish is a picture-postcard seaside town offering beaches and rolling countryside. Through the central park runs a brook where you will find rare black swans, and other wildfowl - a truly peaceful haven.
At night, coloured lights bring the town to life, washing the skyline in beautiful light, making for a truly romantic evening stroll. There are three beaches, including a Blue Flag beach at nearby Dawlish Warren, and much to explore along the coastline of Devon, from the English Riviera to the Exe Estuary.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 253 properties
- 186 properties
- 177 properties
- 111 properties
- 83 properties
- 71 properties
- 60 properties
- 50 properties
- 49 properties
- 44 properties
- 33 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 32 properties
- 29 properties
- 28 properties
- 21 properties
- Budleigh Salterton
- 21 properties
- Ottery St Mary
- 17 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- 10 properties