Orchid Blossom Villa
from £36 /night help
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Orchid Blossom Villa, is a four bedroomed stylish air conditioned villa located in the private Dilek Resort 2 mins walk from the traditional town of Davutlar nestled beneath the Dilek mountain range. Dilek resort enjoys tranquil landscaped lawns, 2 communal swimming pools, secure parking & 24 hour security.
The living area is light and spacious, sliding doors open onto a marble patio where you can relax. There is a well equipped modern kitchen/dining area which also opens onto your private patio. The kitchen comes with a generous supply of delph, cooking ware, cuttelry etc. and is equipped to a high standard. Adjoining the living area is a toilet and washroom.
A marble stair case leads to the first floor Galleria where there are three spacious double bedrooms each with wardrobes, bedside lockers and access to your own balcony. The master bedroom is complete with an en-suite and there is also a modern fully tiled bathroom on the first floor.
The marble staircase continues to the second floor where there is a fourth large twin bedroom with access to the sun terrace. For your convenience on the second floor there is a fridge, washing machine and sink area. From here walk onto the spacious pergolaed balcony where you can barbecue on the locally hand crafted barbecue, there is also a patio table and chairs. No better place to enjoy a barbecue and glass of wine as you enjoy the sun setting over the sea and mountain views on a balmy summer evening.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Paradise Beach 3 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Izmir "Adnan Menderes Airport" 90 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Spacious 4 bedroomed Villa, sleeps 8 without a sofa bed. Secure onsite parking with 24 hour security.
Barbeque on Roof Terrace
|Further details outdoors|
Each bedroom has access to the external terraces allowing for al fresco living to avail of this regions beautiful climate.
The Villa is managed locally by Mehmet and Pinar from Home Service Kusadasi. Home Service Kusadasi provide a range of services to make your stay more enjoyable.
The Villa has air conditioning. 50KWH of electricity is included per week in the rental charge. The electricity meter will be read at arrival and a charge of €.20 per unit will be paid locally if you go over 50KWH of usage. This is to be paid locally before you depart.
The Turkish Aegean Coast region
Davutlar is 15KM south of Kusadasi. 2KM to your nearest beach. The beaches extend for miles, Love Beach, Silver Beach, Paradise Beach and Gold Beach are a short Dolmus ride away. There is a cycle path and walking path all along the beach front from the local beaches into Kusadasi.
Davutlar - Kusadasi has a typical Mediterranean climate with hot summers and mild winters. With 300 days of sunshine, the average air & water temperatures is from 20 + degrees in May, 25 - 28 in August and up to 25 in October. Average water temperature during high seaon is 22 degrees.
Guzelcamli is 5KM further south, this is a charming town and it is the gateway to the Dilek Penisula National Park, known locally as the "Millipark". In Guzelcamli there is bicylce hire, day boat trips including lunch and swimming along the coastline. The National Park is worth a visit where you will see nature at its best, spend a relaxing day at a secluded beach and bathe in crystal clear waters.
2015 marks the centenary of the ANZAC landings on the Gallipoli Peninsula in Turkey. Join a tour to Gallipoli from Kusadasi, Ephesus by Bus
Davutlar's relaxed, friendly atmosphere makes it an excellent choice for families and couples. The local town is 200 metres from the front gate with supermarkets, family run fresh bakeries, fresh vegetable stalls, internet cafes and small local restuarants where locals eat. For eating out the nearby town of Guzelcalmi is 5KM away and this town has a number of restaurants to choose from. The exciting town of Kusadasi with it bazaars, markets, restuarants, pubs and nightclubs and the busy port is 15KM from Davutlar.
Davutlar has a wonderful Haman (Turkish Spa). This is an experience not to be missed and will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. There is also a public Thermal Spa in the town. The thermal spa is widely renowned for its healing properities.
A short Dolmus ride to the north finds the popular tourist haven of Kusadasi with its Bazaars, Restaurants, Nightclubs, Beaches and Waterparks. Further on from Kusadasi are the ancient sites of Ephesus, St Johns Basilica and the house of the Virgin Mary (Meryamana).
Paradise beach is 3KM from the villa or why not explore the many tranquil beaches along the Dilek Pennisula or take a ferry ride to the Greek Island of Samos (2km offshore) from Kusadasi.
Things to Do and Activities
1. Beaches - Long Beach, Silver Sands Beach, Love Beach, Paradise Beach or Ladies Beach, each one offers different water based activities or just chill out for a perfect day of relaxation.
2. Cave of Zeus (Zeus Magarasi) - Just outside of Guzelcamli hidden away by trees and flowers before the entrance to the National Park you'll find the secret and mystical Cave of Zeus. Take a swim in the sparkling, cool crystal waters inside the cave. 'According to legend, when Zeus provoked and annoyed his brother Poseidon, he used to hide in this cave to rest. While Poseidon, Greek god of the sea, made the seas rise, Zeus hid from his bad temper and wrath in the calm waters of this cave'' Today, when the sea is not very convenient to swim in due to the waves, the people come here to swim and recall the legend.
3. A visit to the National Park, known in Turkish as the Millipark. Whether you like hiking in the mountain trails or lying on a beach relaxing, the national park is a little piece of paradise. It's a great place to snorkel or enjoy a picnic on one of the four main beaches.
4. Turkish Bath - Why not visit the Turkish Bath in Davutlar. Known as a Hamam, this is an experience that should not be missed.
5. Ephesus & The Virgin Mary House - A holiday to Kusadasi is not complete without going on a tour to the ruins of the spectacular ancient city of Ephesus and the peaceful Virgin Mary house.
6. Turkish Cuisine - Eat in a Turkish Restaurant to savour true Turkish Cuisine.
7. Horse Sarari - The Horse Safari is an unforgettable adventure on your holiday and an excellent way to see the nature and countryside of the Kusadasi area.
8. Pigeon Island, also known as Bird Island, is the symbol of Kusadasi and where the name Kusadasi (meaning Bird Island) originated from. Visit the Museum inside the old Byzantine Castle or simply sit down and enjoy the panoramic view of Kusadasi.
9. Aqua Parks - Adaland and Aqua Fantasy are the two main waterparks in Kusadasi. Spend the racing down slides with names such as Black Thunder and Kamikaze, join in with the rain dance or simply take the relaxing option and float around the Lazy River on a rubber ring.
10. Shopping - Kusadasi (15KM away) is a shoppers paradise. There are lots of tourist shops that sell souvenirs, jewellery, carpets and leather as well as markets, and shopping centers. You can find many fake brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton and Calvin Klein to name but a few. Jeans, handbags, sunglasses, belts and watches seem to be the most popular purchases and you have to haggle over the price.
11. Scuba Diving - Explore the beauty of the underwater world of Kusadasi. A world of adventure waits for you under the Aegean Sea.
12. Boat Trip - The azure waters of the Aegean are waiting to be explored by boat.
13. Jeep Safari - The jeep safari gives you the opportunity to explore the areas surrounding Kusadasi that you wouldn't normally see. The excursion lasts for a whole day and the itinerary may vary depending on which tour operator you book with. You can hop on the Jeep Safari in Davutlar where it takes you Guzelcamli and into the National Park, where you explore the area and stop off at a beautiful old monastery before stopping off to cool down in waterfalls.
14. Day Trip to Pamukkale - Pamukkale is one of the most extraordinary natural wonders in Turkey. The big attraction is a vast white cliff side with scallop-shaped basins of water and frozen waterfalls. It looks as if it's made out of snow or cloud or balls of cotton, it really is an amazing sight. It's a weird and wonderful experience to walk along the top of the cliff, where centuries of mineral-filled water spilling over the edge has left snowy white cascades. Take a dip in the enchanting thermal spring known as Cleopatra's pool. With collapsed Roman columns at the bottom and surrounded by beautiful blossoming flowers, it's a very relaxing experience.
15. Tandem Skydive - For the adrenaline enthuasist, do a tandem skydive at Selcuk and see Ephesus from the air.
16. The coast off Izmir offers some of the finest windsurfing in the Aegean Coast.
www.kusadasi.biz/info/activities offers further information on the above activities.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
1 Nov 2014
We stayed here in Aug of 2014 and enjoyed the quiet clean and beautiful area. The villa is equips with all furnishings and very clean. Only issue was spotty wifi. Convenient location. Best beach was i… More
25 Aug 2012
"Good value in Turkey - again"
We had a good 2 week stay in this villa which is in a quiet spot 25 mins out of Kusadasi. Nice villa, 2 pools (one almost deserted so great for us). Kusadasi has all the typical tourist bits, but also has restaurants that pick you up and drop you home, as does the local beach club. Too far out for those who want active nightlife, but we had a very relaxing 2 weeks here. Incredible value when compared to Greece just across the water. Couple of small issues while we were there, but owners sorting them out.
8 Sep 2011
"The most idyllic,quiet resort,amazing villa,It was like Home from Home.But still close enough to all main attractions."
We have just had the most wonderful holiday in Davultar, Turkey. The main reason is because the accommadation we chose was fantastic. Orchid Blossom is a very grand villa, very airy and very well equipt. It felt very homely. We have very young children including a baby, they all settled in straight away. Kids went to bed early most evenings..we cooked dinner on the BBQ which is situated on the large roof terrace, enjoying great local Turkish food, a few cold local beers & best of all, warm quiet evenings,Perfect! The villa is on a small resort which has 24 hr security, it was very safe and everyone was so friendly.The 2 pools on the resort are very clean and also have shallow kiddie pools too, so everyone was happy.The villa is walking distance to all local supermarkets,bakerys and some local restaurants. We regularly used Silver Sands Beach, Its not very busy, very clean,watersports,beautiful shallow sea & very friendly people.Infact the people that run the beach will come and pick you up from the villa and take you back whenever you want.This was a great service for us with small children. It is very easy to get a dolmus bus into Kusadasi, the bus stop is a few minutes walk from the villa. We went to Adaland one day which is fantastic..we arranged it with the villa management company for transport for a reasonable rate. Also the villa management company are very professional and will do anything to help you. We found the Villa on The Holiday lettings website, It was advertised very well and has great photographs which made it easier to make our choice..The booking was very straight forward, Lilly the owner of the property, is also very helpful. We just couldn't fault our holiday at Orchid Blossom Villa...Thankyou Lilly and Aida, we cannot wait to come and stay again. One word 'Perfect'.
Sarah, Craig, Jessica & Charlie.... Aggy, Ian, Ahren And baby Anita xxxxxx
9 Aug 2011
"Fab house - wonderful stay!"
We've just returned from a wonderful stay at Orchid blossom villa. Fab weather, compact villa with four bedrooms rooms, clean pool(s), fantasic beaches and cheap restaurants - what more could you ask for? (wonderful transfers to all restaurants and beaches courtesy of the owners - whcih was much appreciated!)
5 Jul 2011
"A wonderful stay at the Orchid Blossom Villa"
The Villa was just perfect and beautiful and we had a lovely time! There is so much to see and do, like the Cave of Zeus, the Aqua park and a day trip to Pammukale are only some of the places that are… More
At Orchid Blossom Villa we maintain a high standard so that our guests can enjoy their holiday experience in Dilek Resort, Davutlar. There is so much to see and do when holidaying in Davutlar and we are only too happy to share with you the best places to eat out, activities to do and some of the fantastic experiences we've had while holidaying in Davutlar. Also Pinar and Mehmet from Kusadasi Home Service manage the villa and are on hand to share their local knowledge so that our guests holiday experience is memorable. They arrange carhire, airport transfers and also holiday excursions to the many fantastic historical sites and funfilled activities.
At Orchid Blossom Villa we value our guests and want you to have an enjoyable stay at our luxury villa.
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
85% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Jan 2015
Based in Ireland
Credit cards accepted
- Izmir Province
- 186 properties
- 41 properties
- 35 properties
- 28 properties
- 16 properties