Sunset Villa at Lake Wilson
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
*** SPECIAL OFFER *** 1 - 27 March 2015: ONLY £65/night *** (minimum 7 night stay) ***
Sunset Villa is a luxury double-storey vacation home with an over-sized sun terrace overlooking the pool and the trees beyond. Whether you're a big Disney fan or a golf enthusiast or perhaps just seeking a peaceful place to relax, we're confident that you'll find what you're looking for right here.
Sunset Villa provides over 2200 sq ft of fully air-conditioned living space suitable for couples, families, children and seniors. The villa is constantly being upgraded and is fully furnished throughout to a very high standard. The villa is strictly non-smoking and no pets are permitted.
Sunset Villa is fully equipped including bed linen, hair dryers, towels and pool towels. Telephone calls within North America are free, with international calls requiring a card which can be purchased in most shops and there is also a free wi-fi connection. A fold-away cot, high chair and stroller are available on request at no extra cost. GPS is available on request for an additional charge. An electronic alarm with fast response has been installed to ensure the highest level of security for your valuables and additional safety features include pool door alarms, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and emergency lighting.
The Great Outdoors:
- The south-west facing 28 ft pool is bathed in fabulous Florida sunshine from early morning to sunset.
- The ultra-convenient pool bathroom / changing room is just off the deck and - whether you're swimming or just relaxing in the sun - is a really useful annex which you'll find in very few other properties.
- The huge deck area is not overlooked at the rear and is fully screened.
Fantastic Family Living:
- The spacious open-plan family room has a light and airy vaulted ceiling and is comfortably furnished with new sofas and chair. There is a 47" flat-screen HDTV (with over 250 channels to choose from), a DVD player and XBox 360 with Kinect.
- The fully-fitted and well-equipped kitchen has stove, oven, grill, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, plus a separate utility room houses the washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Upstairs the grand master suite has a huge American king-size Beautyrest bed, a walk-in closet, a seating area and sliding patio doors leading out to the large sun terrace overlooking the pool, where you can relax and take in the beautiful sunsets. The en-suite bathroom has his 'n' hers wash basins, a large oval bath, separate shower cubicle and wc.
- The remaining two bedrooms on the upper floor each have twin beds and there is also a family bathroom.
- The villa has the advantage of a junior master suite on the ground floor, which offers real flexibility to extended families. Easily accessed by the elderly, the infirm or those not keen on stairs, the downstairs bedroom has a new 5ft-wide queen-size bed, TV and private bathroom.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||100 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 2 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Bicycles available|
The Central Florida region
Sunset Villa is the ideal place to come home to after those fantastic days out. With a great location in mid-Florida, Interstate-4 is only a few minutes away and connects between Tampa and Daytona Beach.
- Disney World is a mere 10 minutes away and it's only a further short drive from Disney to Universal or Sea World.
- An hour's drive west takes you to the sun-drenched white sands of the Gulf Coast, with its crystal clear waters and safe bathing for children plus the chance to see dolphins swimming off shore.
- Just over an hour to the east is the Atlantic coast where you can visit the fascinating Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral.
- Closer to home you can take an airboat ride at Boggy Creek, with the chance of seeing alligators and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Take a drive south to Lake Wales and visit Bok Tower Gardens with its Singing Tower which houses one of the world's finest carillons.
- Rent a kayak on Lake Tohopekaliga (known locally as Lake Toho), a popular fishing area with picturesque scenery where the keen-eyed might even spot a bald eagle.
- Make an early start and hop aboard a sunrise balloon trip.
- Stroll around historic Kissimmee or cycle around Disney Celebration with its lake and boutique shops.
Sunset Villa is part of Lake Wilson Preserve, a small and exclusive Mediterranean-style enclave set in a quiet and peaceful conservation area.
- It is close to all the major theme parks, with shopping and an amazing range of restaurants within a few minutes drive.
- Just across the road is the prestigious Reunion Golf Complex. Dotted with million-dollar homes, it has 3 world-renowned courses designed by Tom Watson, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer.
- Also just a few minutes away is yet another premier course - Champions Gate - designed by Greg Norman.
- With many other superb courses nearby, this is a haven for golfers (and, because you can park your car in the double garage, there's no need to unload those expensive clubs at the end of each day).
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
1 Sep 2014
"Perfect option for Central Florida holiday stay."
The Villa is well equipped, clean and well located just off I4 so easy access to the parks but also west to Tampa / St Pete. We found the Publix supermarket very convenient and our favourite place to … More
27 Aug 2014
"Home from home"
Very comfortable and clean, excellent swimming pool and in a great location near to everything you could need or wish to visit… More
30 Sep 2013
Second time staying at Sunset villa on our Disney World family holidays.The villa is in a great location, short and simple drive for all Disney parks and shopping. Villa itself is very clean, homely, … More
14 Jun 2013
"Everything you could wish for in this well furnished comfortable villa."
Being a villa owner myself, I was pleasantly surprised how new and fresh everything was. The bonus was the bikes, and a nice optional extra. The complex is well kept, quiet and peaceful. The villa is … More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 215 properties
- 179 properties
- 155 properties
- 93 properties
- 86 properties
- San Antonio
- 85 properties
- 31 properties
- 24 properties
- 18 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties