other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Bungalow | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Want to spend your vacation in a luxury, modern villa?
“Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true”
Staying in our villa on the prestigious and gated community of Highgate Park will hopefully be the start of making your vacation dreams come true, we are situated only 15 minutes from the gates of Disney.
Our beautiful holiday villa has 4 bedrooms sleeps 8 people and has 3.5 bathrooms plus outdoor shower. It is fitted with modern furniture and fittings, is newly refurbished and immaculately decorated throughout. The south facing pool area overlooks a protected conservation area.
Our luxury home offers you:
• Spacious, contemporary open plan living area with large corner leather suite and plenty of cushions, an ideal way to end your day discussing where to visit tomorrow. Watch the 50” TV or a DVD or listen to some music with surround sound and relax! Music centre with iPod docking station. Two ceiling fans. Patio doors to the Lanai/pool deck.
• Up to date fully fitted kitchen with large fridge/freezer and ice maker. Cooker, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, food processor and dishwasher. There is a sizeable selection of plates, bowls and glasses for both indoor and outdoor use. Cutlery, a full set of pans, in fact everything you need to create a meal should you feel like cooking. Two high leather bar stools.
• Dining area with large table and six leather chairs.
• Master suite with king size bed, ample drawer space, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, His and Hers walk in wardrobes, large en-suite with shower, corner bath, large vanity units holding two basins, hairdryer and separate toilet. Patio doors to the Lanai/pool deck.
• Queen suite with queen size bed, ample drawer space, large built in wardrobe, flat screen TV; bathroom has a low sided bath with shower over, basin in vanity unit, hairdryer and toilet.
• Two twin bedrooms, both with full size twin beds, ample drawer space, large built in wardrobes, flat screen TVs both with built in DVD that is ideal for children/young people (and anyone else) to take some time out and watch a favourite TV programme or a DVD. There are a few DVD’s in the villa but if you have favourites then bring them with you
• Jack and Jill bathroom between the twin bedrooms with bath and shower over, basin in large vanity unit, hairdryer and toilet.
• Games room with pool table, air hockey and foosball. Flat screen TV, seating.
• Enjoy the Florida sunshine on the private south facing pool/spa deck or for those preferring shade there is a covered lanai. Table and chairs to seat 8. Sun loungers and pool towels are provided. Pool and spa with heating option, at extra charge. Enjoy relaxing evenings whilst sitting or dining by the pool which can be illuminated. Deck access toilet to save going into the villa from the pool. Outdoor shower. The pool/deck area has covered screening to keep the pool clean and the bugs out.
• Air conditioning and heating.
• Living seated area and all bedrooms are fully carpeted, other areas including Games Room are fully tiled.
• Suitable for the elderly and infirm. The villa is on one floor. There is one step to the porch at the front of the Villa and a
small step down from the patio doors to the Lanai.
• Travel cot, highchair and stroller.
• Towels and bedding included.
• Hairdryers in each bathroom.
• Laundry nook with large washing machine, large dryer, hanging space,
• Ironing board and iron.
• Free Wi-Fi, telephone – free local calls only.
• Pool side toilet and outside shower both accessed from lanai/deck.
• Removable pool safety fence. We advise keeping the fence up and closed if you have young children so that they
• Parking for two cars
• Tennis courts and children’s play area are situated on Highgate Park.
• Our Villa is a fully non-smoking area and pets are not accepted
• We can arrange for an electric scooter and/or a wheelchair to be delivered to the villa for your use.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Gulf coast - 65 minutes drive|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1.6 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International - 30 miles, 30 minutes drive 48 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
The Florida region
Florida is known as the Sunshine State. There are many pine trees and orange groves close to Davenport which add to the natural beauty of this area.
There are many different attractions if you would like a change from theme parks, see some of them listed below and when you arrive back at Rainbow Villa, sit back, relax with a cold drink overlooking the beautiful scenery and plan your next day's adventure.
Our luxury villa is on the prestigious and gated community of Highgate Park and has a south facing pool overlooking a protected conservation area which ensures privacy. Highgate Park is an exclusive â??5 starâ?? Sub Division and is maintained by one of Floridaâ??s leading Landscape Companies who also look after the grounds of each individual home within the Community. There are tennis courts and a children's play area.
Driving Times to the Main Visitor Attractions from the Villa:
Animal Kingdom 10 mins
Hollywood Studios 12 mins
Walt Disney World/Epcot 15 mins
Sea World/Discovery Cove 20 mins
Universal/Island of Adventure 25 mins
Kennedy Space Centre 65 mins
Gulf Coast Beach 65 mins
Busch Gardens 70 mins
Other places to visit:
Visit Mount Dora a beautiful lakefront town famous for antiques, arts and much more.
Take the kids to Gatorland and get up close with the 'gators and even get to sit on one!
Busch Gardens is the place to go if you want to spot natureâ??s finest animals With five roller coasters, this park is a close second to Islands of Adventure on the thrill front.
Go to Kennedy Space Centre and experience what it is like to sit and journey in the Space Shuttle.
Take an Airboat ride at one of the many places within a 30 minutes drive.
Fun for all the family at Legoland with over 50 rides and attractions.
There are several water parks locally, book to swim with the dolphins an unforgettable experience.
Take a step back on a high seas adventure aboard the Titanic, soak up the grandeur of the Grand Staircase, read about ill-fated passengers crew and of those that survived.
If you would like more details on any of the attractions then please contact me.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
27 May 2014
Beautiful villa,comfortable, fully equipped, only hitch was the spa not working as it should, pool company sorted this, although problem arose again , fixed again .Very private, sumptuous beds,home c… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
95% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 634 properties
- 451 properties
- 111 properties
- Haines City
- 71 properties
- Clermont, Orlando
- 69 properties
- Champions Gate
- 38 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties