Lilley Pad Florida
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 12
Villa on The Estates on Legacy Park, Davenport, Florida.
A very spacious 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa with a triple garage games room and large pool.
New in Jan 2014: Games Room refit, including TV and PS3. New 50” Samsung Smart TV for the lounge. Kitchen has a new cooker, microwave, dishwasher, and other small appliances. New TVs in all bedrooms. New towels and linen throughout. New plates and cutlery.
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
West Facing Pool, longside to the South for all day sun.
Solar Pool Heater (Electric backup)
Living Area: TV / BluRay Player / Sofa Bed
Dining Area: SEATS 6
Kitchen Nook: SEATS 4
Master Bedroom 1: KING / TV / POOL ACCESS
Master Bedroom 2: QUEEN / TV
Bedroom 3: 2 TWINS / TV
Bedroom 4: 2 TWINS / TV
Bedroom 5: FULL / TV
Game Room: Pool table / Air Hockey / Foosball / PS3 / Electronic Dart Board
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Clearwater 100 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car essential, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
The Florida region
Driving Times to the Main Visitor Attractions from the Villa:
Animal Kingdom 10 mins
Hollywood Studios 12 mins
Walt Disney World/Epcot 15 mins
Sea World/Discovery Cove 20 mins
Universal/Island of Adventure 25 mins
Kennedy Space Centre 65 mins
Gulf Coast Beach 65 mins
Busch Gardens 70 mins
There are many different attractions if you would like a change from theme parks:
• Visit Mount Dora a beautiful lakefront town famous for antiques, arts and much more.
• Take the kids to Gatorland and get up close with the 'gators and even get to sit on one!
• Busch Gardens is the place to go if you want to spot nature's finest animals with five roller coasters, this park is a close second to Islands of Adventure on the thrill front.
• Go to Kennedy Space Centre and experience what it is like to sit and journey in the Space Shuttle.
• Take an Airboat ride at one of the many places within a 30 minutes drive.
• Fun for all the family at Legoland with over 50 rides and attractions.
• There are several water parks locally, book to swim with the dolphins an unforgettable experience.
• Take a step back on a high seas adventure aboard the Titanic, soak up the grandeur of the Grand Staircase, read about ill-fated passengers, crew and of those that survived.
• Airports: Orlando International – 30 miles, 30 minutes via toll road. Sanford International – 56 miles, 1hr 10mins via toll road.
• Car Hire: We would recommend hiring a car.
• Nearest Gas/Petrol Station: 1 mile north on US 27 at Polo Park.
• Places to Eat: It is only 1.5 miles north on US 27 to the 192 where there are dozens of eating places to suit everyone's taste and budget.
• Nearest Supermarkets: 24 hours Wal-Mart – 2 miles north on US27, Late night Publix – 1 mile south on US27.
• Nearest Cash point: – 1 mile south on US 27 at Publix.
• Nearest 18 hole Golf Course: 1 mile south on US 27 at Highlands Reserve and Greg Normans Champions Gate is 3 minutes away.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
18 May 2014
"Absolutely Amazing Villa"
We spent two weeks living in the Lilly Pad in Florida, WOW what an amazing Villa, we have been to Florida 3 times before, but the Lilly Pad Villa is definitely the BEST!, if you are reading this revie… More
1 May 2014
"The Lilleypad Florida review"
Although we have no children and avid self caterers in the UK, we wanted to try out the well renowned villas in Florida instead of a hotel with lots of space to chill out and recharged our batteries t… More
27 Apr 2014
Great house in a great location, minutes away from restaurants and a supermarket, in a quiet location. Very handy for all the parks.Great size pool area very very comfortable. sun loungers, all rooms … More
2 Apr 2014
We stayed in this wonderful Villa Feb/Mar. We have visited the same area for the past five years. This Villa was the best. Very clean and the welcome package was perfect to get us started the first mo… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Sally and Darren L.
100% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Skype name
- Visit site
- 626 properties
- 442 properties
- 107 properties
- Haines City
- 70 properties
- Clermont, Orlando
- 68 properties
- Champions Gate
- 38 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties