1 Inglewood Apartments
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
No.1 Inglewood is a stylish two bedroom, first floor apartment situated within the village of Kingswear. It is just a few minutes walk from the foot and car ferries across to Dartmouth.
Please note that changeover day at this property is Friday.
LATE AVAILABILITY – up to 20% off please visit our website for details.
A spacious apartment with garage parking and commanding views over Dartmouth and the river.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Man Sands|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Paignton|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- A stylish and modern open plan living area.
- Views from the large windows.
- 1x two seater sofa and 2x matching armchairs.
- Double patio doors leading to the private terrace area.
- Entertainment is provided by a TV with DVD/video player and a music stereo with CD/radio.
- An open plan contemporary kitchen.
- Well equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and electric oven with hob.
- The dining area is situated between the kitchen and the living area.
- Large dining table with six matching chairs.
- This features an en-suite shower room and double patio doors leading to the terrace area.
- A large kingsize bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and occasional chair.
- This room is spacious and has twin beds and a built-in wardrobe.
- Designed to a high standard with a corner bath, shower attachment, wash basin, w.c. and a heated towel rail.
- En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Featuring a shower, wash basin and w.c.
|Further details outdoors|
- A large private terrace with seating enjoying panoramic views across the River Dart and Dartmouth.
- From the road there are 21 steps up to the property.
- Designated parking space in a secure communal garage below the property which can be accessed via a flight of stairs or a lift.
- Extra vistor parking space is also available however this is shared between all apartments.
The West Country region
Devon is a popular holiday destination with much to and see with a mild climate.
Kingswear is situated on the opposite bank of the River Dart across from the picturesque town of Dartmouth. Foot and car ferries cross the river frequently ensure easy access to the many shops, restaurants and river cruises Dartmouth has to offer whilst enjoying the beautiful Devon countryside. You can also take a boat trip to Torquay and Brixham, taking in more of the spectacular coastline.
Kingswear itself is a quiet village served by a convenience store, post office and a couple of pubs. It is at one end of the The Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway, a scenic 30 minute ride through the countryside and coast to the bustling centre of Paignton. By car, Brixham is 4 miles, Paignton is 7 miles and the cosmopolitan town of Torquay is 11 miles away.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 262 properties
- 192 properties
- 172 properties
- 152 properties
- 108 properties
- 88 properties
- 79 properties
- 42 properties
- 37 properties
- 34 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 24 properties
- 22 properties
- 20 properties
- 17 properties
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 13 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 11 properties
- Start Bay
- 10 properties
- 10 properties