Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Kingswear is situated on the banks of the River Dart across from the picturesque town of Dartmouth. Foot and car ferries cross the river frequently ensuring easy access to the many shops, restaurants and river cruises through the beautiful Devon countryside. You can also catch a boat to Torquay and Brixham, taking in the spectacular coastline.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Man Sands|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Plymouth, Nearest railway: Paignton|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- Completely renovated and designed to a modern high standard throughout.
- The living area enjoys large windows with views across the River Dart and Dartmouth.
- 1x leather sofabed and 2x matching leather reclining armchairs.
- Entertainment is provided by a TV with digital Freeview channels and a DVD/video player.
- A large spacious area with fully fitted integrated appliances comprising an electric oven with halogen hob, fridge, microwave, washing machine and dryer.
- The dining area features a table with four matching chairs.
- There are an additional two chairs for larger groups.
- This features a double bed, separate dressing area, dressing table with chair and double wardrobe.
- From the dressing area a door leads onto a second small patio area with steps down to the marina car park.
- This room has 2x single beds, wardrobe and drawer space.
- The family bathroom consists of a white suite with a bath, electric shower, w.c. and washbasin.
- There is a separate cloakroom with a w.c. and wash basin.
|Further details outdoors|
- Patio area at the front with seating.
- A car parking space is provided for guests in the marina car park which is below the property.
The West Country region
Devon is a popular holiday destination with much to and see with a mild climate.
Kingswear is situated on the opposite bank of the River Dart across from the picturesque town of Dartmouth. Foot and car ferries cross the river frequently ensuring easy access to the many shops, restaurants and river cruises enjoying the beautiful Devon countryside. You can also catch a boat to Torquay and Brixham, taking in the spectacular coastline.
Kingswear itself is a quiet village served by a convenience store, post office and a couple of pubs. It is at one end of the The Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway, a scenic 30 minute ride through countryside and coast to the busy centre of Paignton. By car, Brixham is 4 miles and Paignton is 7 miles away.