Dartwood, Dartmouth - 171
About the home
Dartwood is a beautifully appointed apartment with uninterrupted panoramic views across the River Dart, both upstream and down to the mouth of the river where Dartmouth Castle sits. The second floor apartment has been appointed to a high standard throughout and is only a few minutes from the centre of Dartmouth.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Blackpool Sands|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|General:||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
Further details indoors:
- A large open plan living area with panoramic views over the River Dart and towards Dartmouth.
- Furnished to a high standard with 1x corner sofa bed and 1x armchair.
- Entertainment is provided by a flatscreen TV with digital Freeview and DVD player.
- Newly fitted to a high standard, the kitchen is well appointed with an electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine and a separate fridge freezer.
- The dining area is open plan to the lounge area and is light and spacious.
- There is another bay window in this area of the room offering spectacular views of the river Dart, across to Kingswear and into Dartmouth.
- There is a dining table and six matching chairs.
- The master bedroom, located to the rear of the property, has a double bed with 2 bedside tables and a wardrobe.
- The second bedroom contains 2 single beds, a bedside table and wardrobe.
- The modern family bathroom is newly fitted with a bath with electric shower over, w.c. and hand basin.
Further details outdoors:
- A short walk from the town centre.
- Patio area with seating and a table.
- A designated parking space is available in the communal garage below the property. This space is unsuitable for cars longer than 14'6". Please note that cars must be parked carefully so as not to restrict other users. Unrestricted on-street parking available October – March. A parking permit is supplied from April – September and is valid in all South Hams Council car parks.
The West Country / Devon region
The most popular holiday region of the UK offers an excellent mix of attractions, beaches and a mild climate.
The Dartmouth area
Dartmouth is a popular destination with much activity on the river, great restaurants and shops, a ferry over to Kinswear and the steam railway, with many attractions and beaches in picturesque South Hams to enjoy.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
The West Country is serviced by four regional airports, which are accessible from all over the UK, Ireland, Europe and beyond. Car hire and public transport links are readily available from all four airports
BUDGET AIRLINES FLYING TO SOUTH WEST AIRPORTS:
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Bristol - Cork - Dublin - Glasgow - Jersey - Leeds Bradford - London Gatwick - Manchester - Newcastle
- Salzburg - Brussels - Dubrovnik - Avignon - Bergerac - Brest - Chambery - Nice - Paris - Rennes - Hannover - Dublin - Amsterdam (Schiphol) - Faro - Alicante - Malaga - Geneva
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Aberdeen - Belfast - Benbecular (Via Glasgow) - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Guernsey - Inverness - Jersey - Leeds Bradford - Manchester - Newcastle - Norwich - St Marys (Isles Of Scilly)
- Alicante - Barcelona (Girona) - Geneva - Düsseldorf - Grenoble - St Brieuc - Zurich
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Belfast City - Birmingham - Bristol - Cork - Cardiff - Dublin - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Isle of Man - Isles of Scilly - Leeds/Bradford - London Gatwick - London Stansted - Manchester - Newcastle
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Isles of Scilly - Leeds-Bradford - Manchester - Newcastle - Newquay - Plymouth - Guernsey - Jersey - Belfast - Derry - Cork - Dublin - Knock - Shannon - Aberdeen - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Inverness
FRANCE: Bergerac - Beziers - Biarritz - Bordeaux - Dinard - Grenoble - La Rochelle - Marseille - Nice - Paris - Pau - Toulouse
GERMANY: Berlin - Bremen - Frankfurt - Hamburg
ITALY: Bergamo (Milan) - Milan - Pisa - Rome - Turin - Venice
POLAND: Gdansk - Katowice - Krakow - Poznan - Rzeszow - Szczecin - Warsaw - Wroclaw
PORTUGAL: Faro - Lisbon - Madeira - Porto
SPAIN: Alicante - Barcelona - Gerona - Madrid - Malaga - Murcia - Valencia - Ibiza - Mahon - Palma - Tenerife
REST OF EUROPE
- Salzburg - Brussels - Split - Prague - Amsterdam - Budapest - Riga - Malta - Oslo - Sardinia - Bratilslava - Stockholm - Geneva
REST OF WORLD
- Toronto - Marrakech - New York
Avis Car Hire Europcar
t: 0870 608 6324 t: 0870 607 5000
Hertz National Car Hire
t: 0870 850 7193 t: 0870 400 4560
National Rail Enquiries
Traveline - Public transport information
Tel: 0871 200 22 33 http://www.traveline.org.uk
Activities near Dartmouth
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
04 Nov 2012
As a long time visitor to Dartmouth, our family knows what to expect when booking a holiday here. A historic town with unending charm, Dartmouth has its roots firmly anchored on the banks of the... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|27 Oct 12||2 Nov 12||£ 574||-||-||3 Nights|
|6 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 439||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 809||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 419||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 479||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 439||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 669||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 569||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 959||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 719||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 829||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 1039||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||24 Aug 13||£ 1119||-||-||1 Week|
|24 Aug 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1219||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 649||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 629||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 559||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 589||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 639||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 439||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 849||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- A deposit of 1/3 of the total price is required to secure a property. The remaining balance is then due six weeks before arrival.
- For bookings arriving within 6 weeks, payment must be made in full by debit or credit card.
- Credit card payments will incur a 2.95% service charge.
- Only Saturday to Saturday bookings are accepted in July and August.
- Short breaks (min. 3 nights) are accepted at all other times of the year.
- Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35.
- All our properties are non-smoking, though smoking is permitted in outside areas.
- Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday homes in England (20,925)