Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Dartwood is a beautifully appointed apartment with uninterrupted panoramic views across the River Dart, both upstream and down to the mouth of the river where Dartmouth Castle sits. The second floor apartment has been appointed to a high standard throughout and is only a few minutes from the centre of Dartmouth.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Blackpool Sands|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Kingswear|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- A large open plan living area with panoramic views over the River Dart and towards Dartmouth.
- Furnished to a high standard with 1x corner sofa bed and 1x armchair.
- Entertainment is provided by a flatscreen TV with digital Freeview and DVD player.
- Newly fitted to a high standard, the kitchen is well appointed with an electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine and a separate fridge freezer.
- The dining area is open plan to the lounge area and is light and spacious.
- There is another bay window in this area of the room offering spectacular views of the river Dart, across to Kingswear and into Dartmouth.
- There is a dining table and six matching chairs.
- The master bedroom, located to the rear of the property, has a double bed with 2 bedside tables and a wardrobe.
- The second bedroom contains 2 single beds, a bedside table and wardrobe.
- The modern family bathroom is newly fitted with a bath with electric shower over, w.c. and hand basin.
|Further details outdoors|
- A short walk from the town centre.
- Patio area with seating and a table.
- This space is unsuitable for cars longer than 14'6". Please note that cars must be parked carefully so as not to restrict other users. Unrestricted on-street parking available October – March. A parking permit is supplied from April – September and is valid in all South Hams Council car parks.
The West Country region
The most popular holiday region of the UK offers an excellent mix of attractions, beaches and a mild climate.
Dartmouth is a popular destination with much activity on the river, great restaurants and shops, a ferry over to Kinswear and the steam railway, with many attractions and beaches in picturesque South Hams to enjoy.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
4 Nov 2012
"Glorious views make this apartment a winner"
As a long time visitor to Dartmouth, our family knows what to expect when booking a holiday here. A historic town with unending charm, Dartmouth has its roots firmly anchored on the banks of the beaut… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 186 properties
- 177 properties
- 160 properties
- 111 properties
- 90 properties
- 83 properties
- 44 properties
- 44 properties
- 33 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 32 properties
- 29 properties
- 24 properties
- 21 properties
- 17 properties
- 16 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- Start Bay
- 9 properties