4 Pottery Cottage
About the home
The Pottery occupies the grounds of a recently refurbished old warehouse, providing a mixture of apartments and cottages that have been beautifully renovated to the highest standard with much attention to detail.
4 Pottery Cottage is a lovely, bright contemporary cottage set over three floors and benefits from a private courtyard area to the rear of the property and 2 allocated parking spaces outside the property.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of this secluded area of Dartmouth, which is only a 5 minute walk from Dartmouth Castle and the South West Coast Path. The town centre, with its many restaurants, bars, cafes, boutiques and galleries, is a pleasant 10 minute walk away, providing you with the best of both worlds – a great location for a relaxing quality holiday. Why not indulge in some pampering while you are on holiday? 6 spa passes are included in the cost of your holiday for the exclusive and luxurious Dart Marina Health Spa. The passes include use of the heated indoor pool, steam room, spa bath, fitness suite and treatment rooms, where exclusive House of Elemis products are used. Dart Marina also has two high quality restaurants where you can sample the best local produce.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 2 en suites|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
Further details indoors:
- A spacious open plan living area furnished with 2 two seater sofas and 2 oak coffee tables.
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player, DAB radio with speakers.
- Dining area with an oak table and 6 matching high back chairs.
- Fully equipped brand new kitchen with built in electric oven and grill, ceramic hob and extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- Separate cloakroom/utility with wc and built -in washing machine (no tumble dryer).
- Full utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
- A high chair is provided for younger guests.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Situated on the first floor.
- Furnished with a king-size bed, 2 bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobe, and 4 drawer chest.
- En-suite shower room with w.c. and wash basin.
- A travel cot (without linen), is provided for younger guests.
- Situated on the first floor.
- Furnished with a double bed, 2 bedside cabinets both with lamps, double wardrobes and a 4 drawer chest.
Bedroom three with en-suite
- Situated on the top floor.
- Furnished with twin beds and a bedside cabinet.
- En-suite shower room with w.c. and wash basin.
- Family bathroom comprising a bath with hand held shower attachment, w.c. and wash basin.
- En-suite to bedroom one comprises a large shower cubicle, w.c. and wash basin.
- En-suite to bedroom three comprises a shower cubicle with w.c. and wash basin.
Further details outdoors:
- Door out to rear private courtyard with patio table and chairs.
- Two designated parking spaces located directly outside the front door, within a quiet courtyard area.
- Walking distance to Dartmouth town centre.
- Close to Dartmouth Castle.
- The glorious beaches of Blackpool sands and Torcross are just a short drive away.
Please note: This property can only accept bookings which arrive and depart on a Saturday from 3rd March 2012 to 29th September 2011.
The West Country / Devon region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
The Dartmouth area
The South West Coastal Path winds round the rugged coast from Torbay, down the steep streets of Kingswear, across the ferry and through the heart of Dartmouth into the picturesque countryside and impressive coastline of the South Hams. These elegant yachting towns, situated on either side of the River Dart, provide the perfect base for exploring on land or on water, with the open sea a short sail up the estuary and the tranquil charms of the River Dart in the other direction.
The streets of Dartmouth are busy throughout the year with tourists and locals enjoying café society and excellent shopping. Quiet Kingswear provides the perfect base for those seeking peace and quiet with the convenience of Dartmouth only five minutes across the water.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Dartmouth
Golf less than 15 mins walk
02 Aug 2012
We have stayed at one of the bigger Pottery Cottages before, but not number 4, so knew the location, which is great - a decent walk from Dartmouth, access to Warfleet beachlet and close to the... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|27 Oct 12||3 Nov 12||£ 744||-||-||3 Nights|
|3 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 524||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 994||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 494||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 564||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 524||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 834||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 694||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 1374||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 884||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 1004||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 1564||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||24 Aug 13||£ 1674||-||-||1 Week|
|24 Aug 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1834||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 784||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 754||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 684||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 714||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 784||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 524||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 1044||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
All prices are in £ per week. Short breaks (minimum of three nights) are available outside of July and August, prices on application. All prices include towels (unless otherwise stated on the web), bed linen, gas and electricity. Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35. Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival. In the run up to and including the Olympic period,the prices of properties in close proixmity to the sailing area will vary from those listed above,please refer to the website to obtain prices for this period.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This cottage has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday cottages in England (21,177)