Apartment | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 9
St Saviours Reach is a very spacious luxury, second floor apartment situated in one of Dartmouth's most historic buildings dating back to the 16th Century. One of two apartments available singularly or combined, it is centrally located and is a delight for those looking to get away from it all but be at arms length to some interesting shops, wonderful cafes and restaurants. We offer special rates for 3 day breaks and for reduced number of guests, please call us to discuss these special offers.
From here you can take a gentle stroll around town and along the banks of the beautiful river Dart. The apartment is spacious, light and airy and the unusual, almost labyrinth layout offers private spaces for everyone. The views from the windows look out over the Boat Float, the Royal Avenue gardens and across the river Dart. - Please note that St Saviours Reach Upper and Lower apartments can be booked together to accommodate up to 14 guests!
* The very spacious living room is well furnished with two giant sofas accommodating up to 4 people each and equipped with a wood burning stove, HD TV and DVD and large picture windows overlooking Fairfax Place and the boat float beyond.
* The kitchen/dining area is fully equipped with a dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, fridge freezer and extending dining table and chairs
* Bedroom 1. A very spacious elegantly furnished room with lovely views from the large picture windows looking towards the boat float,a lovely king-sized bed and built in wardrobes.
* Bedroom 2. A lovely double room with wrought iron decorative bed,wardrobe, chest of drawers and glimpses of the River Dart from the window
* Bedroom 3. A double room with wrought iron bed and lovely French style chest of drawers and dressing table and glimpses of the boat float.
* Bedroom 4. Another large room with bunks beds, the bottom bed being a double.There is a wardrobe and chest of drawers and again glimpses from the window of the boat Float.
* The first bathroom is near the master bedroom and offers a bath and a separate large shower, WC and a wash hand basin.
* The second bathroom is on the top floor and offers a large shower, WC and a wash hand basin.
* There is a separate WC on the landing
* Off the landing are double doors onto a small south facing balcony overlooking St Saviours Church and rooftops.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Blackpool Sands 6 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter 55 km, Nearest railway: Totnes 30 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (4), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors||
Please note that the access to the Upper Apartment has steep steps.
The bunk room comprises of a single top bunk and and a double bottom bunk bed.
There is a separate WC off the landing. Towels are not provided
The West Country region
Devon is a popular holiday destination in South west England.The scenery and climate have made the area a favoured destination for the past 250 years. Over that time much has changed, yet much of the character and many of the local traditions have remained.
The coast and countryside are still extraordinarily beautiful, which is why more than two thirds of South Devon is carefully protected as a national asset, either in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty or as part of the Dartmoor National Park.
Dartmouth is characterised by its narrow lanes, stairways and corridors and plenty of medieval and Elizabethan features. It is a beautiful town steeped in history with many of the buildings dating back to the 16th and 17th centuries. The oldest building in Dartmouth is the Cherub Public House which dates back as far as 1380!
The Britannia Royal Naval College famous for training the Royal Navy's Officers sits majestically overlooking the town and down the River Dart towards Kingswear and the Dartmouth Castle and out to sea. The Paignton and Dartmouth Steam Railway is on the Kingwear side of the river and trains run regularly offering a traditional and unique blast from the past.