from £38 /night help
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
1) Detached 3 bedroom villa sleeping up to 6 people - there are 2 double rooms and 1 room with bunk beds
2) Veranda, with table for 6. In the summer, you'll spend lots of your time out here
3) Large shared pool - It's bigger and better than a small private pool.
4) Air conditioned throughout. They also double up as heaters if it's cold at night.
5) Private sun bathing terrace in the corner of a small private garden, with 2 loungers
6) 2 balconies off 2 of the bedrooms so you can have a pleasant sun-downer at the end of the day.
7) Open plan lounge /kitchen/dining room
8) Well appointed kitchen, so you can cook most things if you want to.
1) We also have an outdoor BBQ. You can enjoy a BBQ with wonderful flavoured Turkish meat from the local butchers
2) 2 bathrooms (showers only)
3) The villa is equipped with a washing machine and other domestic items e.g. iron
4) There's lots of interesting books to borrow, plus board games, snorkels etc.
5) We have 4 mountain bikes. 2 for adults and 2 for kids (aged between 12 and 16)
6) Mini Market is 1 minute walk away. Very handy for beers and ice cream.
7) Dalyan centre is 10 minutes walk away, but you can get a local mini bus (a Dolmush in Turkish) from outside the Mini Market
This is a family holiday home so please treat it with love and respect.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Istuzu (one end reached by water taxi or the other 12 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 25 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, CD player|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
The Turkish Aegean Coast region
Dalyan is part of the Turquoise Coast, named after the translucent turquoise waters in that part of the Mediterranean. The picturesque coastline is dotted with beaches, villages, mountains, lakes and some very developed tourist towns such as Fethiye and Marmaris. It's also steeped in ancient history, so it's you can explore the past civilisations who lived there. Dalyan however, is a more sedate resort. It lies on a river, and is dominated by ancient Lycean rock tombs.
Dalyan is a superb place to spend a holiday, and so many people come again and again. It might be a cliche, but so many people say they "fell in love" with the place on their first visit. That was our story, and after 8 years we still love it.
The villa is on a plot of 3 houses, and is surrounded by a small number of holiday homes, and apartments. It's a reasonably quiet area, so if you are looking for peace, you won't be disturbed by the hustle and bustle of Dalyan centre. Some Dalyan holiday homes may be near a noisy cockerel, barking dogs or a mosque, but this isn't one of them.
From the villa, it's 10 minutes walk to Dalyan town centre. If you don't want to walk we have 4 bicycles, or you can walk from the house onto the main road and hail a local minibus/dolmush. In the compact centre there are lots of shops, restaurants, bars as well as pharmacies, bank, post office, doctor etc.
Here's some of the things you can reach within a few minutes walk of the villa: Get the best pizza in Dalyan at the Central Park Hotel, have a Turkish bath/massage, pop in at a local hotel for lunch and use the pool (hotel owners are very welcoming), see the stork's nest, get freshly baked bread from the local bakery and stock up at the mini market (1 min walk) or supermarket (5 mins walk)
Turkey is a Muslim country which means that practices such as the call to prayer are still operating. However, the area fits in well with western tourism and many visitors are surprised how relaxed and welcoming it is. On this holiday you can be guaranteed that almost all Turks will be very friendly and give a great personal service.
Dalyan is a riverside town in an incredibly beautiful area. It has mountains as backdrops, lovely weather, a protected beach (a turtle nesting site), lakes, ancient history, mud baths, wildlife and much more. 2 weeks just isn't enough to do it justice, but if you're looking for a relaxing holiday in a less developed part of the Med, then this is it.
In the centre there are many shops bars and restaurants, plus the picturesque riverside which is dominated by the rock tombs. There's also lots of riverside restaurants where you can take in the beautiful outdoor atmosphere.
Here's just some of the things you can do in Dalyan:
• Turtle Watching and turtle sanctuary
• Mud Baths and hot springs
• Rock Tombs
• Ancient city of Caunos
• Local Markets
• Trips to: Marmaris, Fethiye, Pamukkale, local Waterfalls, Saklikent Gorge,
• Variety of boat trips including, 12 Islands, Dalyan Discovery, Sailing etc.
• Turkish Baths
• Scuba Diving
• Bird Watching
• Mountain Biking
• Lots of Bars and Restaurants
• Village Life trip
• 4 Wheel Safari
• Diamond centre
• Mountain Biking/Walking
and lots lots more
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
29 Jun 2014
"Very comfortable home from home."
My friend and I stayed at Villa Turkuaz for a fortnight in early June, it was my first villa holiday and I am now totally converted to the concept.The villa is very well equipped, we lacked for nothin… More
Thanks very much E______, I'm very pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thanks. Andrew
26 Apr 2014
"I was delighted with both the accommodation and the resort, a really lovely find."
The house is spacious and quaint, and both comfortable and well equipped; it is set in a quiet residential area a little out of Dalyan, but an easy and flat cycle ride into town and the buzzing water … More
Thanks very much for the review. Much appreciated.