Single en-suite garden room
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Bungalow | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 1
Sedir Resort introduces new en-suite garden rooms between beautiful orange trees! All rooms have spectacular mountain and forest views and include a large balcony, en-suite bathroom, king size double bed or large single beds, sofa bed, satellite Led TV, hair dryer, wardrobe and laptop size safe box, kettle, dressing table, silent mini-bar and very quiet air-con. Our rooms are designed for your comfortable staying and relaxing holiday at Sedir Resort / Dalyan.
Sedir Resort is a charming and truly extraordinary hotel & villa apartments and is set in a peaceful location surrounded by lush green fields and a liquid amber forest.
This is a perfect place for nature lovers which is surrounded by wild life in Dalyan. All hotel & villa apartments have a panoramic view of the surrounding hills and mountains.
Sedir Resort family run hotel & villa apartments will make an ideal base for both couples and families.
You can take a little walk to the forest, hire a bicycle, explore the area, pick your favorite reading corner in the huge garden or simply relax by the pool with a refreshing drink.
Sedir Resort hotel & villa apartments are family owned and run by myself Baki, my wife Filiz and sons Orcun and Barkin.
This provides for a personal service to make sure our guests have everything they need for an enjoyable stay in this tranquil corner of Turkey.
* Sedir Resort rated "excellent" by 34 travellers on Tripadvisor !
* Sedir Resort is listed in the Dalyan accommodation section of the tourist guide book "101 MUST SEE PLACES IN TURKEY"
* Free good quality air-conditioning
* Free wireless
* Free town shuttle service
|Size||Sleeps up to 1, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Caretta Beach 12 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: dalaman 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property|
|General||Air conditioning, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Hair dryer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
You' re surrounded by the Mediterranean, Lake Köycegiz and beautiful green reeds.
On the opposite shore of Dalyan there's the ancient city of Kaunos, the graves of Lykya Kings, Iztuzu beach and Caretta Caretta which are the symbols of the ecological struggle.
It's a marvellous place for a holiday with its boat trips.
Caretta Caretta (Sea Turtle)
The discovery of the endangered Caretta Caretta Turtles and the wildlife in the area led to a campaign to list the the area as ans area of conservation.
Since 1989 Turkey has taken steps towards the conservation of wildlife. One and the most important protected areas is Dalyan.
The Graves of Lykya Kings
Theses tombs are the resting places the kings of Caunos. They are carved in the style of Lycian rock tombs.
There are two types of tomb to be found in Dalyan. Simple chambers, cut in to the rock face like a room and more elaborate temple tombs.
Many tombs were built with false walls placing valuables behind them so as to fool robbers, eventually this was to no avail as all the tombs were emptied of their treasures.
Rock tombs can be seen along the Lycian coast, but best exemples of them in Dalyan.
* Air-conditioning for free
* Naturel vegetable garden
* Free fresh fruits from the orchard
* Pets free (outside, in the pet sheds)
* Rent a bike
* Table tennis, boulles
* Backgammon etc.
* Relaxing hammocks under tree
* Secluded rest corner
* Internet e-mail access
* Free wireless connection
* Fax service
* Parking lot
* Hair dryer in the apartments
* Satellite TV on the restaurant
* Delicious home made breakfast and snacks from £2.99
* Free shuttle service to Dalyan village centre (it takes only 5 minutes)
* Bed linen and towels provided
* Please supply your own pool towels
* 24/7 reception
* housekeeping included in the room rate
* En-suite bathroom
* Minumum stay 1 night
* Small & family run holiday resort
* Only 5 En-suite garden rooms and 9 villa apartments
* Sedir Resort located in the coolest part of Dalyan
* It is only 15 minutes by walk from Dalyan village centre
* Spectacular forest, mountain, swimming pool and garden view
* En-suite garden rooms are 300sqft (28sqm)
* Apartments are between 377sqft - 485sqft (35sqm - 45sqm)
* Penthouse apartments and walls have heat and sound isolation
* All windows are double glazed
* Central heating system
* High quality wooden material
* En-suite garden room balconies 10ft x 4ft (3,30m x 1,50m)
* Apartment balconies 10ft x 6.5ft (3,20m x 2,00m)
* Extensive green land 512ft x 102ft (156m x 30m)
* Quite large swimming pool is 53ft x 26ft (16m x 8m), three times larger than similar hotel pools
* Sedir hotel & villa apartments have a lovely children pool
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
16 Jun 2014
The hotel is very conveniently situated next to the forest for a nice walk in the morning. Walking in to town is not far, also free shuttle is available. We have stayed here several times and have be… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 8 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:31 Aug 2014
Based in Turkey
Credit cards accepted
- 807 properties
- 567 properties
- 416 properties
- 268 properties
- 193 properties
- Olu Deniz
- 139 properties
- 82 properties
- 77 properties
- 75 properties
- 41 properties
- 40 properties
- 30 properties
- 28 properties
- 10 properties
- 7 properties