FESTIVAL HOLIDAY APARTMENT
from £50 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
This beautiful flat is situated in the west of Edinburgh's city centre on the first floor of a tenement building. Entry is via a secure entry phone system. It has been recently modernised, with double glazing fitted throughout, as well as being equipped with gas central heating.
Guests are provided with free access to the Internet via a fast broadband connection. All towels & linen will also be provided and the flat comes equipped with an iron & ironing board.
Accommodation (sleeps 4) consists of:
- Master Bedroom - Double bed (sleeps 2) with built in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom - Single bed (sleeps 1) and fitted wardrobe.
- Living room/Lounge - HD Flatscreen TV with 30+ channels, free Wifi, stereo, table, large sofa and single folding bed (sleeps 1).
- Kitchen - Fully equipped with everything you need for cooking including an oven, hob, washing machine/dryer, microwave, plates, cutlery, glasses, pots and pans.
- Bathroom - Complete with bath, shower, sink and toilet.
All rooms are attractively decorated, tastefully furnished and very comfortable.
Transport & Shopping:
The Royal Mile/Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street are all no more than 30 minutes stroll or if this seems too far, the flat is very close to bus services offering very frequent buses direct to Princes street and the Royal Mile/main festival area.
- 10 minutes from Haymarket Train Station.
- 10 minutes from airport bus/tram stop.
- 25 minutes from Princes Street.
- 20 minutes from main festival area/royal mile.
- 10 minutes from Fountainpark complex which includes Cinema, Bowling, Kids Play, Virgin Active and with a good selection of restaurants.
- 1 minute from bus stop with several routes into city centre.
- 1 minute from shops, supermarkets, bars, cafes etc in Gorgie area.
Check in will be from 3pm on day of arrival. You will be required to check out by 11am on the day of departure.
Refundable damage deposit will be required.
Free on street parking available outside the apartment
Minimum 3 night stay (4 nights during July and August) for a maximum of 4 people.
Please email me with any further questions.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The North Ayrshire region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Aug 2014
Based in Spain
- 1190 properties
- 987 properties
- 605 properties
- 174 properties
- East Lothian
- 169 properties
- South Lanarkshire
- 55 properties
- West Lothian
- 39 properties
- 39 properties
- 33 properties
- 31 properties
- 28 properties
- 18 properties
- Falkirk District
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- Kinross, Scotland-old
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- 6 properties