Bungalow(FREE CAR or TRANSFER)
About the home
This Semi Stone Bungalow is one of the most special villas in this beautiful part of south Turkey. This Bungalow has original stone tower living room on the first floor has 3 bedrooms in total.The villa has a fantastic swimming pool.
The furniture in this villa has been carefully chosen according to the concept of the property and reflects beautiful style mix of modern and natural.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||SARIGERME, 18km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 500m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden, BBQ, Private fishing lake / river|
To confirm your booking you will be required to pay a deposit of 30% of the total rental price. This payment can be made over the telephone and taken on a credit/debit card. Full payment is required to confirm a booking where your holiday departure date is within 4 weeks. The final balance is due four weeks before your arrival date into the rental property.
YOUR HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES:
• Government and local taxes, excluding visa charges
• An air-conditioned car or private return taxi transfers
• The assistance of our local representative
• Special Locations information book in your accommodation
YOUR HOLIDAY PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Any breakages, damage, losses, extra cleaning or outstanding accounts incurred during your stay
• Holiday travel insurance
The Air-conditioning is an optional extras and is payable locally.
Air con cost : (per week) £25
GROCERY PACK :
In some destination we will arrange to have a basic grocery pack waiting at your villa for your arrival (ask our reservation team for the destination list)
You can upgrade your pack if you require any extras.
Standard Grocery Pack 2-6 person £40.00
Standard Grocery Pack 7-12 person £50.00
Luxury Grocery Pack 2-6 person £60.00
Luxury Grocery Pack 7-12 person £80.00
YOUR SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND:
Full protection is guaranteed when you book a package with us. Our company is a member of TURSAB(ASSOCIATION OF TURKISH TRAVEL AGENCIES) Licence number 6426.
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
Dalaman is an area of natural beauty, located between the sea and the mountains and benefiting from its proximity to many areas of interest both historical and geographic. The town is ideally situated close to many resort areas such as Dalyan, Gocek, Sarigerme. Unlike Fethiye and other vibrant holiday resorts Dalaman is still very much a quiet region with unspoilt beaches, ancient ruins and parks.
The Akkaya Valley is a year-round holiday community in the most beautiful surroundings, with villas scattered widely across a mountainside, amongst pine trees, olive groves and meadows, overlooking an emerald green lake. Akkaya is Mediterranean Turkey at its most secluded and unspoilt, yet it is just 20 minutes from Dalaman international airport, which is now served by Easy Jet and year-round charter flights from the UK.
It is also close to the new golf course at Sarigerme and excellent beaches, including the turtle beach at Iztuzu, while the marinas of Gocek are only 15 minutes away. The surrounding mountains are perfect for exploring on foot; and the area's trails are ideal from mountain biking. There is fishing on the Akkaya lake or white water rafting further upstream on the Dalaman river.
The Dalaman / Akkaya Valley area
• Akkaya is a small scattered village nestling in a sheltered valley just inland from Dalaman. It has only recently become part of the Dalaman Tourism Area is now features several small high spec. developments. Nature lovers don't need to travel to find lovely country walks: they're on the doorstep. Located in Akkaya is an excellent restaurant, probably the best in the Dalaman area (see: www.akkayagarden.com). At the base of the valley are a series of lakes, the biggest of which can be explored by boat.
• Dalaman is an expanding small resort and market town with lots of restaurants, tea gardens and bars and exciting surroundings and facilities for both the land and sea based tourist. Supermarkets and specialist shops provide for all your villa stocking and there is an vibrant open market on Thursdays with clothes, fresh fruit and vegetables, cheeses and fish, spices, souvenirs, ceramics and leather stalls. Chemists, banks (with ATM), butchers, supermarkets and fishmongers are all to be found in the central area.
Agencies in the town can organise excursions and tours to all the local and regional attractions. It has a long beach undisturbed by development and running eventually into the excellent Blue Flag Sarigerme Beach, which is full of activity and watersport facilities and later this year is to be graced with a new golf course.
SOME OF THE AREA ATTRACTIONS :
• The sophisticated yachting resort of Gocek is half an hour's drive and a must to see. Its bay is full of islands and tiny islets and coves, most of which can be visited as stop-offs or day trips on private or organised boat excursions. The shoreline is backed by dramatic pine-covered mountains which have easy walking trails to help explore them more closely. The village itself has a long harbour-front walk served by bars and restaurants of excellent standard and a picturesque main shopping street and new waterside piazza. A wealth of restaurants offer menus of high standard and reasonably pricing, with wide choices of traditional Turkish and international dishes, super fresh fish and other sea-foods.
• As well as the Dalaman and Sarigerme beaches, further choices include the long Dalyan Turtle Beach and the beautiful and secluded Sarsila Bay (see photos) as well as many small tranquil coves. All these are within 45 minutes drive and the summer and autumn sea is brilliantly clear and warm.
• 30 minutes to the west of Dalaman is Dalyan resort, enjoying an extraordinary natural setting on a beautiful river system which joins its excellent 6 km sandy beach to the placid waters of Lake Koycegiz. A boat trip through this area is a marvellous experience. The delta of reed beds is a bird sanctuary and on one shore of the huge lake are mud baths. Dalyan is also famous for its floodlit rock tombs and large archaeological site of the city of Caunos.
• The beautiful and famous Oludeniz beach and lagoon is a 55 minute drive away.This most photographed and famous beach in Turkey has a huge spur of sand behind which is a turquoise lagoon of still and shallow water with dramatic pine hills as a backdrop. It’s classified as a conservation area of outstanding natural beauty.
• Very near Oludeniz stands the bustling town of Fethiye, which has a great range of more extensive shopping, a lengthy harbour and bayside walk and a really huge not-to-be-missed Bazaar every Tuesday.
Half an hour further brings you to the dramatic walk of the Saklikent Gorge and wading through its cool waters stays in everyone's memory; a day trip here can include a tour of various astonishing ancient city remains.
For the energetic, various white-water rafting pleasures await on the upper Dalaman river and the even more adventurous can exhilarate in piloted paragliding or microlighting from the mountains above Fethiye and Oludeniz. Horse riding guided trails cater for a more relaxed progress and there are several stables to choose from.
Numerous scuba diving companies operate in all the resorts and offer courses and accompanied dives. The underwater visibility is excellent along this coast. Water sports are a speciality of the Sarigerme beach next to Dalaman.
Tennis courts can be hired in the development in Akkaya itself.
As this villa is in the amazingly beautiful Secret Valley, there are many facilities where you can enjoy in secret valley. These are including:
-Horse Riding (Promotional 1stRiding lesson free)
-State of Art Organic Concept Summer and Winter Restaurants
-Indoor Pool and Sauna
-Walking and Running Paths
- Fishing in the Canyon
-Swimming in the Canyon
- Sailing in the Lake and in the Canyon
-Lake and Canyon boat tour
- Separate large swimming pool with kids’ pool area.
When you do your 1stvilla holiday in Secret Valley, You will be amazed with the natural beauty of the valley and its concept. In the amazing Secret Valley restaurant you can taste traditional recipes in the state of art tables on the trees.
You can have a walk within the many different routes of the Secret Valley. In Secret Valley there are original stone houses built around 300 years ago, there are hobby gardens and organic farms.
This special villa has been located perfectly and only 25 minutes from Dalaman International Airport. There are 3 different beautiful beaches where you can reach by short drive.
Sarigerme beach is only 20 minutes drive
Dalyan and famous Caretta Caretta beach is 25 minutes drive
Dalaman Beach is 25 Minutes drive
Famous Gocek Marina is 30 minutes drive
Secret Valley is in the middle of the most beautiful part of south Turkish coast.When you make your holiday in secret valley, you are also in the middle of the most beautiful beaches and bays of Turkey. Famous Dalyan and Kaunos Antic town are less than 30 minutes driving distance. When you holiday in secret Valley, you will not have any time to be bored.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
You can fly with many different charter airlines directly to Dalaman from UK.
There are plenty of domestic flights to Dalaman from Istanbul and prices are very cheap especially with early bookings.
During the Summer Season there are a multitude of regional flights from the UK to Dalaman Airport. During the Winter Season there are Direct flights from London.
Scheduled Airlines operate year round flights to Dalaman via Istanbul.
Thomas Cook: www.thomascook .com
Turkish Airlines: www.thy.com
Easy Jet: www.easyjet.co.uk
Car Hire Available
Airport & Local Transport Available
Activities near Dalaman
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 7|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Nov 12||1 Apr 13||£ 400||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Apr 13||1 May 13||£ 600||-||-||1 Week|
|1 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 700||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||£ 900||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||£ 1200||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||£ 900||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||£ 700||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
If you require any holiday extras, (transfers, car hire or any of our special tours) then these can be easily booked on www.speciallocations.co.uk
To confirm your reservation and holiday extras, you are required to pay a deposit of 30% of the total cost on completion of your booking. This deposit can be paid on the next page either pay pall,online on www.speciallocations.co.uk , or by telephone using your credit/debit card or by bank transfer.
The remainder of the total holiday cost must be paid within 4 weeks of your arrival.
What is included in your holiday price...
The total price shown is for your accommodation for the duration of your stay.
What is not included in your holiday price...
Flights, transfers and any trips are not included.
Air con usage:£25 per booking
Final Cleaning Cost :£25 per booking
Peace of Mind
To guarantee you that all important peace of mind to be able to relax through your holiday, Apaydin Tourism Group offers full protection as a member of TURSAB (Turkish Travel Agencies Associations).Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Grand Sea View in Bodrum, Turkey
Kisla (FREE CAR OR TRANSFER) in Kalkan, Turkey
Altay(FREE CAR OR TRANSFER) in Kas, Turkey
Emerald villa (FREE CAR ) in Dalaman, Turkey
Holiday homes in Turkey (3,159)