from £36 /night help
Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
- Botanic Gardens is just 15 minutes from Dalaman airport and is a superbly maintained and equipped complex with many amenities.
- Ideal for families, it is 20 minutes from Sarigerme beach (minibus service provided) and just a short drive (25 mins) from beautiful Gocek and a 40 minute drive from the busy port of Fethiye.
- Hire car rates are very cheap compared with Eurozone and a car is highly recommended to really enjoy all the sights and attractions of this fantastic coastline.
- Dalaman shops, restaurants, supermarkets and lively market are 5 minutes drive away and further afield are the must-see attractions of Gocek Marina, Fethiye, Hisaronou, Olu Deniz beaches, Saklikent Gorge, Butterfly Cove, Dalyan beach and mudbaths.
- Boat trips from Gocek and Dalyan with a freshly cooked fish barbecue lunch are a must !
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sarigerme 15 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 15 km, Nearest railway: N/A|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms, 2 En suites and 3 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- The apartment is fully air-conditioned with a spacious lounge-diner, individually furnished rooms with 2 en-suite bathrooms and a well-equipped kitchen with all mod-cons, including an ice-maker.
- The penthouse has its own balcony and spacious terrace area and sunbeds are provided for use here and at the pool side.
|Further details outdoors|
- The apartment has a large balcony so all meals can be eaten 'al fresco' with a barbecue and large dining table.
- The rear balconies have mountain views, perfect for aperitifs before a stroll down to the pool side restaurant for the regular communal barbecues and events.
- £100 deposit is needed to secure bookings.
- Payment in full 6 weeks prior to departure.
The Turkish Aegean Coast region
- The Dalaman Delta is situated on the South-West coast of Turkey and enjoys a fabulous sun-drenched climate from April until the end of October.
- Situated roughly half-way between the major resorts of Bodrum and Antalya, the coastal region is home to some fantastic scenery, beaches and many more attractions. Flights from the UK take around 4 hours and are available from many UK airports.
- Boating and watersports activities, together with unforgettable boat trips from beautiful Gocek and Dalyan are a major attraction. Fethiye and surrounding towns offer many shops, restaurants and night-life with Hisaronou particularly popular with youngsters.
- The cuisine is as varied as you want it to be with many local delicacies based on fresh fruit and vegetables together with locally caught fish, locally reared meat and an endless supply of cold beer ! In the cooler months, there are many walks and archaeological places of interest to visit with the Lycean way being a main feature.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.