Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
The accommodation is situated in the village of Limone, in a very nice residence in a historic building but renovated in 2012, is well equipped: spread over a single level, with an area of ??36sqm and can accommodate 4 people comfortably, inside we find the living room in open plan with the kitchen at which there is a double sofa bed, a bedroom with double bed, and bathroom with bath, in the event of a large family or multiple families and present possible to rent other accommodation in the same building. Guests can enjoy 600 meters of a residence's swimming pool (in summer dates paertura of the pool) in all the rooms also have free WI-FI.
€ 100.00 DEPOSIT TO BE PAID UPON ARRIVAL ON THE SPOT?
CLEANING € 100,00 PER WEEK TO BE PAID TO THE RESERVATION
CONSUMPTION: LIGHT / GAS / HEATING € 30.00 FLAT RATE PAYABLE TO
POSSIBILITY 'LINEN € 10.00 PER PERSON PER WEEK TO BE OBTAINED.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Nice 110 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice 110 km, Nearest railway: Borgo San Dalmazio 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The North West Italy region
the Piedmont with its 160,000 hectares of protected areas, offers the opportunity to learn about unique landscapes and habitats typical of the Alpine region, hilly and plain. 41% of the territory is characterized by impressive mountain ranges that can accommodate ski resorts of international repute, while the remaining 59% is divided between hills and plains (the main paddy in Europe). It is bordered to the west by France, to the north by Switzerland to the North-West with Valle d'Aosta, with Lombardy East, south-east and south with Emilia Romagna with Liguria. Among the protected areas, there are two National Parks: the Gran Paradiso and Val Grande, and of particular importance the System range of river Po, which affects the entire stretch of the river and the Piedmont area occupied by the north-east and Lake Maggiore Lake Orta.
Past and future, art and culture of food, crafts and research come together in a region with a powerful momentum productive, focused on innovation and new technologies and, at the same time, the extraordinary natural resources and landscape, where cultural events are combined with a wide offer in terms of leisure