5 Ocean Point - 812
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Ocean Point is a collection of individually designed contemporary apartments situated within a 5 minute walk of Saunton Sands and the famous South West Coast path with 36 miles of beautiful coastline, encompassing Croyde and Woolacombe which are home to world class surfing beaches. For the keen golf player, Saunton Sands golf club offers 36 holes of championship links with truly breathtaking sea views.
The development has been finished with the finest materials and contemporary features, with comfort and environmental consideration at the forefront of the design ethos. Features include:
* Under floor heating provided by an eco-friendly ground source heat pump.
* High quality wooden flooring in the living area and plush carpets in the bedrooms.
* Secure video entry system.
No.5 is a duplex apartment which benefits from breathtaking views over the dramatic North Devon coastline. Guests can find a quiet spot to relax in the landscaped garden or enjoy a day on the beach with direct access to Saunton Sands. The apartment has allocated parking and a secure gated entrance.
The Tarka Trail is nearby offering a series of footpaths and cycle paths through idyllic unspoilt Devon countryside.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Saunton Sands|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors|
* A light and airy open plan living area boasting large bi-fold windows that fully open onto the glass fronted terrace, offering spectacular views over Saunton Sands.
* Furnished with two leather sofas.
* Features an LCD TV with Sky HD, DVD player and a Nintendo Wii complete with Wii Sports.
* There is also a dining table complete with six chairs.
* The kitchen features contemporary hi-gloss units and features integrated appliances including an electric oven, gas hob, extractor, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
* Full range of utensils and accessories including a toaster and kettle.
Bedroom one with en suite
* Furnished with a king size bed, two bedside tables complete with matching lamps and a wardrobe.
* The en suite comprises of a double shower cubicle, wash basin, mirror and wc.
* French doors give access to the terrace.
* Furnished with twin beds, two bedside tables complete with lamps and a wardrobe.
* The bathroom comprises of a bath with shower mixer taps, wash basin, mirror and wc.
* The en suite to bedroom one comprises of a double shower cubicle, wash basin, mirror and wc.
|Further details outdoors|
* Two terraces offering spectacular views over the beach.
* The communal gardens give access to the coastal path leading directly to the beach.
* Outside shower ideal for washing off sand.
* Storage locker for housing surf boards and wet suits.
* Allocated parking for one car.
The West Country region
The county of Devon offers a patchwork of holiday styles, connecting the rugged open spaces of Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks, the sandy beaches of the English Riviera and little-known villages rich in custom and history. Blue Chip’s Devon holiday cottages are scattered throughout the county, so whichever the experience visitors are looking for from their Devon holidays, the chances are it can be found in one of our many locations.
* Devon’s Dartmoor National Park is the same size as London
* Devon is famous for its cream teas, made with clotted cream, scones and jam
* The Jurassic Coast in East Devon includes areas of rock dating 185 million years
With three miles of golden sands, backed by impressive sand dunes, Saunton Sands is an enchanting beach sure to inspire. Due to its West-facing location on the North Devon Coast, the beach benefits from fantastic breakers and surfing conditions, attracting surfers from miles away. With fantastic facilities including toilets, a shop, cafe and equipment hire, its easy to see why this is one of the most popular beach resorts in the area.
The charming winding streets of England’s largest village, Braunton, are within a short drive. For those who prefer to travel by foot, the coastal path is within easy reach and the scenic Tarka Trail is closeby offering a fantastic selection of cycle paths and footpaths from which the beauty of the area can be appreciated. For a day of peace and serenity, catch the ferry from neighbouring Illfracombe to Lundy Island, a peaceful retreat home to some of the areas rarest flora and fauna.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:19 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 492 properties
- 487 properties
- 225 properties
- 200 properties
- 163 properties
- 146 properties
- 146 properties
- 108 properties
- Westward Ho
- 97 properties
- Combe Martin
- 71 properties
- 54 properties
- 48 properties
- 46 properties
- 45 properties
- 26 properties
- 22 properties
- 16 properties
- 16 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties