House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
The house is a large detached property within it's own gated entrance with a secluded patio garden and first floor sun decking and south facing views. It is arranged over 2 floors with the living accommodation upstairs with beautiful views of the village and surrounding hills.
The property has been re-furbished to an extremely high standard with all the necessary comforts to make it a holiday to remember.
Priory Stables includes the following:
* Large living room including widescreen tv, dvd player plus ipod docking station.
* Large dining room, including a sofa bed and patio doors onto decked balcony with views over the village.
* Decked balcony overlooking the private garden with outdoor sofa set ideal for lounging in the sun plus outdoor lighting for relaxing in the evening.
* Large patio garden with large gas BBQ, outdoor lighting and large garden table for dining al fresco.
* Large modern kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, cooker, large american style fridge freezer and all mod cons.
* Bedroom 1 - king size four poster bed with wall mounted 37" inch flat screen tv. En-suite bathroom with power shower and bath.
* Bedroom 2 - family suite with large double bed and adjoining bunk room with children's bunk's (beds 5,6").
* Bedroom 3 - children's bunk room (beds 5,6")
* Bedroom 4 - large twin room with built in wardrobe.
* Family bathroom with over-sized shower unit.
* Further bathroom on the first floor.
* Free broadband Wi-Fi in the house
* BT Vision TV with Film, kids and sports package.
* Off street parking with gated entrance for 4 cars.
* 2 additional camp beds if required.
* Child's travel cot.
* Child adjustable stair gate
* Child bed gate.
* Children's high chair.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Croyde Bay|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Barnstaple|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
All mod cons such as - Wi-Fi, BT Vision with film and sports package, DVD player, Widescreen TV's and portable ipod docking. 2 x extra campbeds and a baby travel cot are available for children. configuration of the bedrooms is as follows -ground floor one double en suite. One twin bedded room, one double bedroom with bunk bedroom leading off (family suite) shower room. Upstairs large kitchen, dining room with double sofa bed and sitting room, decked balcony leads off from the dining room.
|Further details outdoors|
The property comprises of a larged decked balcony extending from the dining room, overlooking the patio garden below and the scenic views of the surrounding hills, all south facing and far reaching. The balcony has an outdoor sofa set ideal for lounging in the sun and outdoor lighting for relaxing in the evening. The patio garden has outdoor lighting, a gas BBQ and large garden table ideal for dining al fresco. The balcony and garden are child and animal friendly, as too is the whole area once the gates have been closed.
Off street gated parking for up to 4 cars.
Midweek and short breaks available from £350
The West Country region
Bordered by Somerset, Dorset and the Duchy County of Cornwall, Devon is England's third largest county with nearly 7,000 sq. kilometres of land. Devon contains the two natural parks of Exmoor and Dartmoor, the coastal towns and seaside resorts of two coast lines, picturesque villages with their thatched cottages and charming inns, the industrial centres and a variety of ancient history. There is a lot to see and learn within the beautiful county of Devon.
Croyde, North Devon is a magical place, the village is steeped in old-world charm, and echoing the feeling of life in Britain in the 30's and 40's, when things were easy going.
Nowadays there has been a great input into the area by the young surfing community and walkers. With three fantastic sandy beaches to choose from - Croyde beach, Saunton Sands and Putsborough. All this has upgraded the area without spoiling the old. Today you can stay and eat in a huge variety of establishments in the area, and take part or keep to yourself in many outdoor activities. Croyde and North Devon has become the place to discover.