Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Burradon Farm is a working farm of some 400 acres at the heart of which lies the 14th century Pele Tower. Wheatlands Cottage is so named after the lovely views to our wheat fields. Once a stable and now converted into a luxurious entertaining/living space suitable for any visitor, holiday-maker or business person.
Wheatlands is a very spacious ground floor cottage sleeping 4. Flat level access makes the cottage both accessible and disabled friendly. The large ensuite wet-room is suitable for wheelchair users. Secured Wi-Fi internet connection available.
Burradon Farm is conveniently located only a few miles from the spectacular Northumbrian coastline but also within easy access of the cultural heritage and dynamic centre which is Newcastle Gateshead. The International Ferry Terminal is five miles and the Newcastle International Airport only seven miles away. We're minutes from the A19 and the A1 is less than four miles away, perfect for exploring the great North East.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Seaton Sluice 5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newcastle International 15 km, Nearest railway: Newcastle Central Station 13 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
Wheatlands is so named after the lovely views to our wheat fields. Once a stable and now a luxurious entertaining/living space offering:
•Exposed stonework, traditional Northumbrian arches grace the 30ft lounge
•Modern, free standing wood burning stove
•Large garden and raised patio area accessed via lounge and kitchen
•Spacious well equipped kitchen with range cooker
•Dining areas in both kitchen and lounge
•Master bedroom with wet room en suite
•Second bedroom sleeps 2
•Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
|Further details outdoors|
Wheatlands is a single storey cottage with flat level access and parking close by. There are well tended attractive gardens, and a terrace with seating and a great views over the surrounding fields.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Burradon Farm Houses & Cottages, Burradon Farm, Cramlington,Northumberland, NE23 7ND
Proprietor: Mrs. J Younger
Tel: 0191 268 3203 Email: email@example.com
1. All bookings made by telephone must be secured by the required deposit being paid within 10 days. Email bookings are welcome.
2. A deposit of 50% of the total cost of the stay is required at time of booking. The balance must be paid 14 days prior to the start of the visit. Cheques should be made payable to Mrs. J Younger. Card payments are welcomed and the relevant numbers, including security code, will need to be emailed or telephoned to Mrs Younger.
3. The Proprietors reserve the right to alter the booking arrangements in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If cancellation by the proprietor is necessary the monies received shall be returned in full.
4. The cottages are available from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Changeover day is usually on a Saturday. If arrival will be later than 6.00 p.m. guests are asked to ring 0191 268 3203 to make arrangements for key collection.
5. The Proprietors shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to clients or any third parties during their stay.
6. The Client shall keep the accommodation and all furniture and fittings in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the stay and shall leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
If you have to cancel your stay, please notify Mrs. Younger immediately and every effort will be made to re-let the property.
There will be a refund of all the deposit paid up to 6 weeks before the start day of your stay if you have to cancel your booking.
There will be a refund of 50% of the deposit paid in the period 6 weeks to 3 weeks before the start date of your stay if you have to cancel the booking.
If the stay is cancelled in the period leading up to 3 weeks before the start date of the visit, no monies shall be refunded.
For your own peace of mind, please consider arranging holiday insurance – it is easy to arrange and prices are competitive.
Company Reg. No. 6446890 VAT Reg. No. 931388906
Northern England region
There are many tourist attractions nearby which include the glorious beaches of Northumberland, it's wonderful Castles, Stately Homes and Gardens at Alnwick Castle, Wallington Hall and Cragside, Beamish Open air museum, Hadrians Wall and the Roman Forts.
The jewel in the crown is the closeness to the cultural heritage and dynamic centre which is Newcastle Gateshead. A lively and diverse blend of museums, art galleries, monuments, bridges and art galleries. Compact attractive and friendly with Grainger Town, The Sage Music centre, the Baltic centre for contemporary Art, the Millenium Bridgeand Newcastle Quayside all to enjoy.
Newcastle also boasts an excellent array of sophisticated wine bars, stylish pubs and restaurants as well as shopping outlets at The Metro Centre, Eldon Square and Royal Quays.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
90% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 195 properties
- 161 properties
- 131 properties
- 104 properties
- 74 properties
- Barnard Castle
- 63 properties
- 54 properties
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- 43 properties
- 41 properties
- 35 properties
- 32 properties
- 32 properties
- 27 properties
- 23 properties
- 23 properties
- Low Newton-by-the-Sea
- 16 properties
- 12 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties