TENERIFE Volcano & Ocean View
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Enjoy the experience, sleeping next to a Volcano, at the feet of a Natural Monument like is Yellow Mountain, in this apartment with postcard view to the Ocean and to Yellow Mountain. One bedroom with two individuals beds, a living room with a sofa-bed, american kitchen, one bathroom with shower. Salted, climatized and communitary Swimming pool, but is so quiet that looks like an exclusive swimming pool .
BLUE in all his tonalities, is the predominant color of his decoration, because blue is the sea and the sky, combined with the rest of colors that integrate the visual impact that it appreciates from the balcony: yellow ocher of the mountain, grey of the fossil dunes, white of the clouds and of the foam of the ocean.
If it was necessary to define " Perfect Apartment " we would find so many definitions as persons in the planet, because of it I understand that Perfect Apartment will be the capable one of satisfying a major many-colored type of persons. Modesty separates, the apartment that I offer them I consider it to be "perfect" because it can turn out to be ideal for:
1) Persons who look for a backwater peace, since it is located on Coast of the Silence and as his own name indicates, what better help for the easing that the silence, that the awakening looking at the sea, that to sleep to the feet of a Natural Monument like is the Yellow Mountain, natural protected space that is integrated by a volcanic cone, which originated because of an eruption type freatomagmática, that is to say, from eruptions accompanied from explosive phenomena to enter the magma in touch with the marine water. Yellow mountain was declared natural monument and area of ecological sensibility by the Autonomous Law 12/94, re-fused later with the Law of Land management of Canaries by means of the Legislative Decree 1/2000.
2) Persons who want to enjoy the night leisure in the neighboring localities of Beach of Las Americas, Costa Adeje and Los Cristianos, since they possess the safety of being able to rest and to get better of the party night during the day, without masificadas being troubled by the diurnal hustle of the tourist urbanizations.
3) Persons who look for romanticism, since there is nothing more romantic that, to wake up together contemplating the exit of the Sun on the horizon, that to share a party in the light of the reflection of the moon on the sea, entertained For the canticle of the pardelas and the sound of the breeze it marinades.
4) Families with children, possess the proximity of an immense variety of points of familiar leisure, emphasizing the water park Siam Park, " The Water Kingdom ", rewarded with the first prize to the best water park of the world for the Cabinet of the International Association of Water parks (WWA), between 1100 parks participants.
5)DIVERS and persons attracted by the scuba diving or snorkeling, provided that it is located afoot of coast of one of the best points of dip of the island, like is Yellow Mountain where, to a depth of 20 meters they will discover a geological site of surprising relief, in which the molten rocks turn out to be consolidated in multiple and capricious forms like tunnels, caves, heaps of rocks and a former arch. Ferreting between the rocks brown breads can be, old, furious and fish that populate the place. In addition, I collaborate as intermediary with a DIVING CENTER at Las Galletas, a little fisher village near the apartment that offer discounts to my guests, in courses Open Water Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver, also offer discount in trying diving for first time, and for titled divers offers also discount depending of the number of divings they want to do and if they need to rent the equipment or they have their own equipment. Check my prices and comparate with other Diving Center and you will see it's interesting discover Tenerife under the sea with us.
6) Trekking or hiking lovers, because it is located rightly in the point of item of one of the routes of hiking of the Network of Paths of Tenerife, since it is the Path of Yellow Mountain, which it distinguishes from the rest for presenting a double modality of execution, depending on the condition of the tide. When there is low tide it is possible to happen for the base of the cliff coming up to the first fossil dune, continuing the path we do not find with the second fossil dune located in the oriental base of the cone, of which the bathers take advantage to sunbathe. If there is tide, it is necessary to ascend for the mountain up to coming to the path that happens rightly for the littoral. From here we will enjoy the panoramic one the whole coast, as well as the alignment of cones in one of the directions Of the structural axes of the island
7) Naturists, because besides the landscape excellences of the Natural Monument classified by the Law of Natural Spaces, emphasizes the visual impact of the intense chromatic contrasts, the yellow ocher of the mountain, the fossil gray dunes, the blue sky, close to a sea of color turquoise and of the whole range of blue, being able to enjoy a vegetation composed for tabaibas sweets, as representative elements and the presence of species that live in places affected by the maresía, in the slope exposed to the ocean, as the pineapple of sea, endemismo canary, the salty one and the lettuce of sea, which leaves formed a part of the diet of former sailors for his high digestibility and content in vitamin C. To what it is necessary to add that the placeTo what it is necessary to add that the natural place, it relies on a small beach of rocks that it is one of few beaches nudists of the island.
8) Active, passive tourists, of adventure, of leisure, of health, of the Sun and beach, of relaxation, of culture, of purchases and a length etc, because coarse sewing that the guest me informs about the type of tourism that it would want to realize, in order that I try to turn his desires actually.
9) Travelers who decide to do of his vacations a gift of anniversary, of birthday, of personal name, of graduation, of Christmas, and of any type of celebration, because it is sufficient that the guest puts in my knowledge, to meet details of Welcome and / or allusive decoration to the event in question, without aftercost.
10) For persons who don´t want to rent a car, and don´t want to use public transport because of the limitation of lines and timetible, and don´t want to do organizated tours, because of the limitation of timetable, because of losing time transfering people, because of limitation of time at the places visited, I offer privated tours, exclusive tour, with transfer from and to the apartment, without limitation of time at each place, with an exclusive photographer and with the company of a canarian resident, at the same price that an organizated tour when this kind of private tour costs the double or more than a collective tour.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Sea view|
|General||TV, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available, Climbing frame|
The Tenerife region
Costa del Silencio (Silence Coast) isn´t a massive tourist area, is different to Las Américas, Los Cristianos and Costa Adeje that are very massive touristic areas. Costa del Silencio invites you to relax, to have sun, to rest, to have a walk and in 10/15 minutes drive you can go to the massive touristic areas and then come back to rest at your apartment in Costa del Silencio.
In the urbanization there are restaurants and shops, In a walking distance you can reach Las Galletas Village, a fisher village with daily fresh fish Market at his Port. There is also a black volcanic sand beach and all the services of a village.
In addition, Costa del Silencio is near, 10 minutes drive, El Médano Beach, the largest yellow sand beach in the Island , internationally knowed because is where take place the International Competion of Windsurf, because is a windy zone.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
10 Mar 2014
"Fabulous sunny getaway"
Maria,the owner kindly picked us up from the airport and drove us to the haven. Beautiful place, the photos really don't do it justice. Well equipped with all things thought about to make for a perfect stay. Beautiful roof terrace, bit disappointed about the hot tub but had a brilliant time. Would go back in a flash!
I have 2 properties TENERIFE VOLCANO & OCEAN VIEW and YOUR TENERIFE HAVEN. There is a problem because this review belongs to YOUR TENERIFE HAVEN and my guest couldn´t write the review in this property, where is she stayed, and had to do it in the other property TENERIFE VOLCANO AND OCEAN VIEW, because is the only property which appears in the listing of reviews. It isn´t possible contact with holidaylettings to explain the problem, I hope by this reponse they modify and include the TENERIFE HAVEN in the list and this review.
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
MARIA JOSE M.
100% Response rate
Based in Spain
- Playa de Las Americas
- 367 properties
- Costa Adeje
- 205 properties
- El Medano
- 184 properties
- Los Cristianos
- 166 properties
- Golf del Sur
- 98 properties
- Puerto Santiago
- 83 properties
- 70 properties
- Playa de los Cristianos
- 49 properties
- Palm Mar
- 43 properties
- Amarilla Golf
- 42 properties
- Poris de Abona
- 23 properties
- Las Galletas
- 23 properties
- San Miguel de Abona
- 20 properties
- Guia De Isora
- 20 properties
- Playa San Juan
- 19 properties
- 17 properties
- La Caleta
- 12 properties
- Acantilados de los Gigantes
- 11 properties
- Torviscas Bajo
- 11 properties
- Costa Adeje San Eugenio
- 6 properties