Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 12
Villa Spassole is a stunning completely renovated Tuscan farmhouse. The central stone building of the property dates back to the beginning of 1600, while the following sections were developed towards the end of 1800. It enjoys spectacular views across the Tuscan countryside
The villa has been beautifully decorated with an elegant interiors combine antiques and typical Tuscan furniture. All bedrooms are equipped with an en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, heating and satellite TV. The kitchens are fully equipped and are the perfect place to take Italian cooking lessons.
The Villa has all modern amenities including a cinema, Turkish bath and a huge space to relax and enjoy a luxury holiday in Tuscany with family and friends.
The grounds are fenced for privacy and security of the guests, where you can relax in the beautiful outdoor areas. There is a heated swimming pool with views of the valley below, a soccer field and a basketball court, perfect for entertaining young people, as well as an indoor games room.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, Telephone|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 5 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (5)|
|Outdoors||BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
- Living room with original arches restored, stone fireplace, with 3 comfortable sofas, table separable for 8/16 people, large picture windows overlooking the garden, piano, old safe in 1800 and television. The space was formerly responsible for the firing of the bricks (kiln), now houses the TV room with home theater system.
- Kitchen with spacious dining area and direct access to the fully equipped patio where you can enjoy dinner or outdoor dining. The large kitchen, fully equipped, is perfect for organizing cooking classes. There is a marble table with 10 chairs, a large gas 6 burners, 2 ovens, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and various machines for coffee.
- Guest bathroom.
- Laundry room with 2 washing machines and dryers, iron.
Originally an oven to bake a building material and make bricks, tiles, terra-cotta tiles. It has now been converted into a den with sofas, TV and home theater system.
In the basement there is a tavern, with a games room with table football, small kitchen, internet, as well as an area with wine cellar. Guest also have access to a bathroom with shower, changing room for pool and Turkish bath.
- Master bedroom with private bathroom 2 shower rooms, 5 windows overlooking the garden.
- Living room with fireplace, living area with armchairs, a small desk and library
- Double room with en suite shower and dressing room.
- Other living room with living area with sofa bed 2 armchairs, dining table, fireplace and small kitchen, equipped with 4 burners, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher. The living room is connected directly to the garden.
- Double room with private bathroom with shower, whirlpool
- Spacious dining room with large table for 10 guests, a plasma TV, 2 armchairs and a fireplace.
- Fully equipped kitchen with American fridge, ice maker, kitchen 6 burners, large central table professional, barbecue combined with internal hobs.
- Guest bathroom
- One bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom and dressing room.
- A room with a double bed with two single beds and private bathroom and loft.
- All rooms have a private bathroom.
- Large patio with old table, 10 chairs, pizza oven, barbecue and old stone sink.
- Between the main house and the annexe another great patio dining table with 10 chairs.
|Further details outdoors|
To underline the presence of a security system for children with auditory and visual noise barriers. It also has a music system connected to MP3 or DVD player.
The property is completely fenced and offers a fantastic outdoor area equipped all guests requirements. There is a large heated swimming pool filled with purified water with salt, football pitch, box car, ping-pong , slide, swing and hammocks located in the woods.
The garden is perfect for alfresco dinning with a barbecue, deck chairs, a gazebo with table and 6 chairs. Along with the gardens seasonal produce such as tomatoes, courgette, aubergine, salad etc.
- Internet access, phone, alarm system.
- Washing machines, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, electric ovens, food processor and iron.
- Air conditioning and dehumidification independently for each room, underfloor heating in every room and mosquito nets.
- MP3 Player, Plasma TVs 20 to 42 inches, Satellite TV in every room, DVD player and Hi-Fi.
- Turkish bath
- Fireplace interiors
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Outside covered area
- Barbecue and wood-burning oven
- Ping pong table.
The Tuscany region
Sport activities in Tuscany
- Golf: golf 18 holes: 10 clubs, golf 9 holes: 10 clubs. The Tuscany is a secret paradise for golfers.
- Jogging/Walking: Once you put on your hiking shoes you can enjoy the beautiful Tuscan countryside.
- Mountain biking: There are many tours and excursions for every type of athlete.
- Horse riding: Tuscany is a paradise for horse riding
- Swimming: In every tourist destination.
- Surfing: Possible along the Tuscan coast.
- Diving: Recommended especially the Tuscan Archipelago and the Gulf of Baratti.
- Tennis: In every tourist destination.
Cultural activities in Tuscany
- Uffizi Gallery
- Vasari Corridor
- Prints and Drawings
- Academy Gallery
- Museum of Musical Struenti
- Complex of Palazzo Pitti
- Palatine Gallery
- Monumental Apartments
- Gallery of Modern Art
- Silver Museum
- Costume Gallery
- Boboli Gardens
- Porcelain Museum and Carriage Museum (part of the Boboli Gardens)
- National Museum of the Bargello
- Museum of San Marco
- Medici Chapel in San Lorenzo
- Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Museum Opificio delle Pietre Dure
- Museo Bardini
- Last Suppers in Florence
- Bigallo Museum, operated by the Opera del Duomo
- Football Museum (Florence)
- Brancacci Chapel, joint management with the City of Florence
- Casa Buonarroti
- Dante's House
- Casa Guidi
- Rodolfo Siviero House Museum, run by the Region of Tuscany with the help of the Friends of Florentine Museums.
- Cenacle of the Holy Spirit and Romano Foundation, run by the City of Florence
- Alberto Collection of Reason in outplacement, currently not open, run by the City of Florence
- Climb to the dome by Brunelleschi, managed by the Opera del Duomo
- Jewish Museum
- Museum Florence as it was run by the City of Florence
- Fondazione Giovanni Spadolini at Pian de 'Giullari
- Archimede's Garden and Museum of Mathematics, area Islet
- Gipsoteca Institute of Art at Porta Romana
- Horne Museum
- Museo Marino Marini
- Museum of the Opera del Duomo, managed by the Opera del Duomo
- Museum of Santa Croce Cappella de 'Pazzi
- Palazzo Medici Riccardi, managed by the Province of Florence
- Old Palace and Museum of Man, managed by the City of Florence
- Institute and Museum of Prehistory in Florence
- Rinaldo Carnielo Gallery, run by the City of Florence
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Museum of Santa Maria Novella, which is managed by the City of Florence
- Excavations of Santa Reparata, managed by the Opera del Duomo
- Diocesan Museum of Santo Stefano al Ponte
- Hospital of the Innocents
- Stibbert Museum, joint management between the city authorities and the Stibbert
- Museum of the History of Photography Fratelli Alinari
- Museum of the History of Science
- Museum of Natural History in Florence
- Natural History Museum of Zoology The Observatory section on Via Romana, collezionezoologica and anatomical.
- Natural History Museum of Anthropology and Ethnology section and ethnological.
- Museum of Natural History section of botany, in Via La Pira, botanical collection
- Natural History Museum Geology and paleontology, in Via La Pira, geological collection and paleontolica
- Museum of Natural History section of mineralogy and lithology, in Via La Pira, a collection of minerals and lithological
- Museum of Natural History section botanical garden in Via Micheli, botanical garden.
- Torrini Museum
- Diocesan Museum of Santo Stefano al Ponte
- House Boccaccio
- Home of Leonardo da Vinci.
- Civic Museum, Siena
- Metropolitan museum of the Duomo, Siena
- Natural History Museum of the Academy of Fisiocritici (MUSNAF), Siena
- Pinacoteca Nazionale, Siena
- Papesse Palace Contemporary Art Center, Siena
- Santa Maria della Scala, Siena.
Province of Siena
- Archaeological Museum of Palazzo Corboli, Asciano
- Museum of Sacred Art Castelmuzio
- Art Museum of Chianciano Chianciano
- Museum of Sacred Art of the Val d'Arbia, Buonconvento
- Chianti Sculpture Park
- Archaeological Museum of Chianti
- Museum of Sacred Art Montisi
- Mining Museum Abbadia
- Antiquarium of Poggio Civitate, Murlo.
Colle di Val d'Elsa
- Civic Museum and of sacred art (Colle di Val d'Elsa)
- Museum of the crystal (Colle di Val d'Elsa).
- Museum (San Gimignano)
- Diocesan Museum (San Gimignano)
- Spezeria of Santa Fina-Etruscan Museum and Gallery of Modern Art (San Gimignano)
- Ornithological Museum (San Gimignano)
- Museum of medieval torture and the death penalty (San Gimignano)
- SanGimignano1300 Museum (San Gimignano).
- Gaius Maecenas Cilnio State Archaeological Museum, Arezzo
- State Museum of Medieval and Modern Art, Arezzo.
Province of Arezzo
- Antiquarium National Sestino
- Paleontological Museum of Montevarchi.
Villa Spassole is a beautiful Tuscan villa with breathtaking views of the most authentic Tuscan countryside of Val di Chiana. It is situated in a quiet retreat away from the crowds whilst also being in an excellent position for day trips to Florence, Arezzo, Siena and Perugia. The nearest village is Brolio and the villa is between Cortona (10 minutes 9 km) and Castiglion Fiorentino (8 minutes 7 km)
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Oliver's Travels (Property Manager Oliver's Travels Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 142 properties
- 133 properties
- Lake Trasimeno
- 114 properties
- Castiglione del Lago
- 110 properties
- 88 properties
- 66 properties
- Castiglion Fiorentino
- 64 properties
- Civitella in Val di Chiana
- 42 properties
- Tuoro sul Trasimeno
- 39 properties
- Monte San Savino
- 37 properties
- Passignano sul Trasimeno
- 36 properties
- Foiano della Chiana
- 34 properties
- 34 properties
- Torrita di Siena
- 21 properties
- 19 properties
- 16 properties
- Val di Chiana
- 15 properties
- 13 properties
- 11 properties
- 8 properties