Villa Romana Heated Pool 26ºc.
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Your Villa Romana is within a lovely beautiful part of the natural park area called Bahiazul.
There is a friendly but ferocious guard on the main gate to provide security and to make you feel completely at ease.
He is 24 hours at your disposal for any help or information. You have a totally private, HEATED pool (6x4m) from 1st November until 30th of May every year , not overlooked in any way. There are romanian-style drapes around the pool terrace to shade you from the sun or to give you an even more feeling of privacy.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||FLAG BEACH 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Puerto Rosario 38 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The villa has 3 en-suite bedrooms. The master bedroom has a 1,50 x 1,90 m. bed and a Whirlpool shower massage. The guest room has a 1,35 x 1,90 m. double bed, shower and w.c. The children's room has 2 single beds (0,90m x 1,90), shower and w.c. A fully equipped kitchen for 6 which includes a cooker, dish washer, washing machine, microwave, ect. Outdoor showers, SateliteTV and DVD, Ipod and radio system piped throughout. Extra W.C. Marble floor. Upstairs on the roof terrace you have a slight sea view, a refreshing breeze from the white sand dunes, a unique barbeque, a large sun bed and why not, relax at night in your private, warm jacuzzi under a romantic ceiling of stars. The villa is cleaned every 4th day and includes fresh linen and towels.
|Further details outdoors|
The gardens are kept tidy and clean by professional gardeners daily. Your villa is surrounded by tropical plants and beautiful flowers and volcanic rocks, which makes the complex so pleasant to walk around. The banana plants are very tempting to touch.Your very own private, heated pool is also a beautiful touch that makes this villa so special. The heating for the pool will be available from 1st November until 30th May every year and it is included in the price.
There is a 9 hole, par 3 golf course nearby and a super-market just down the road.
Prices may be subject to change at the owner´s discrection.
On receipt of your deposit I will send you a confirmation email informing you about the outstanding balance which is due on your arrival.
A Refundable 100 euros security deposit is required with the final balance payment which will be refunded on your departure date.
Cleaning and linen change are included in the price.
The Canary Islands region
Fuerteventura is an island of natural beauty , with the long and beautiful beaches of white sand, incredible food and culture cover the Canaries.
The island is steeped in history and culture offering a great diversity of people and places and is popular for many sporting and outdoor activities. The splendour of Fuerteventura has to be seen to be believed.
The Picturesque island is rapidly becoming one of the most popular islands in the Canaries to visit.
There are boat trips to Lanzarote and around the coast, safari and camel trips. There is a water park very close with seal lions to amuse you and your children. Of course you have beaches everywhere, some with black sand, some with white, which contrasts beautifully with the turquoise sea. Ideal for artists. The main hobbies of the people on the island are the sea sports. The beach which is nearest is about 5 minutes away by car and worth a visit to relax and to really feel you are on holiday.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
19 Mar 2014
Des points positif mais hélas beaucoup de négatif!!!!Le prix est trop élevé par rapport aux prestations recus.Cet villa est situer au milieu d'un complexe de 100 villas toutes identique du co… More
13 Oct 2012
Beautiful villa, plenty of room for 6 people, very private, beautiful pool and jacuzzi. Very clean and well kept. Lovely restuarant on site, all staff very friendly. Would go back again and again.
9 May 2012
"NICE STAY but some things to consider before you go."
Stayed here in April. well i say here but the "VILLA ROMANA" we stayed in was not the same as that pictured. The orentation was wrong, I think every villa is called romana or santorini or Boumingbila you book one and get what you get ,as they are all identical.
Very nice place well managed and kept clean with helpful staff.
Things to consider if you are thinking of booking -
* As other reviews state 2 bedrooms are only accessible from the courtyard/ pool area each with its own key - not a problem for us as there was only the 2 of us however could pose a problem for families with kids.
* If you / your party spend the majority of you time on the roof terrace and your security concious you would need to lock doors downstairs as the courtyard is accessible from the street. not a major problem but to open up the main house you need to walk around to the front door - real design error here.
* The kitchen is not well stocked and there was no oven in ours at all - Sven said he would provide a counter top oven but this never appeared. Not a major issue for us as we ate out alot but if your intention is to cook you will be at a disadvantage.
* Limited Engish speaking TV only 2 - 1 Movie channel and Discovery MAX - no news channel at all.
* The spa and pool could have been cleaned more regulalry (only once in the week) but when we arrived there was a scum line around both and due to the trees in the courtyard the pool was always full of leaves and soil. Even after "cleaning" the scum lines remained.
* The spa does something electrical at about 4am which makes quite a sound we turned of f the fuse to ensure we could sleep through.
* If you tried to run 2 things at once the circut board could not handle it - e.g. hair dryer and spa heating. tv and washing machine etc you were constantly resetting the trip - not a major problem but if the spa tripped (which happened constantly) you would have to go upstairs to reset the heating.
* slippy floors - the villa we stayed in had walkways that had textured paint , so long as you stayed on these areas they were not slippy.
All in all a nice place - taxis into town were only 5 euros each way and all you need to do is ring the gatehouse who arrange for one to pick you up at the door, they were always there within a couple of minutes.
Didnt use the onsite restaurant and there are plenty of good restaurants in the town.
Would stay again.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 5 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Oct 2014
Based in Spain
Credit cards accepted
- Playa Blanca
- 579 properties
- 403 properties
- Caleta De Fuste
- 188 properties
- El Cotillo
- 173 properties
- 59 properties
- Puerto Calero
- 58 properties
- Roja Montana
- 42 properties
- 39 properties
- 30 properties
- Corralejo Playa
- 28 properties
- La Oliva, Fuerteventura
- 21 properties
- Costa De Antigua
- 19 properties
- Puerto Del Rosario
- 15 properties
- Playa Quemada
- 11 properties
- Barranco De La Calera , Macher
- 11 properties
- Castillo De Caleta Fuste
- 9 properties
- La Geria
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- Parque Holandes
- 7 properties
- El Golfo
- 7 properties