About the home
Located between pretty beaches and bays and just 1.5kms from the delightful Saint Stephanos and Avlaki, Kiki with two bedrooms, shared pool and superb sea views is in an ideal location for a family holiday.
Layout: Bungalow Style. Kitchen/dining room, lounge, double bedroom, twin bedroom, shower room.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Saint Stephanos, 1.5km|
Nearest amenities: 1.5km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed Property, Sea view|
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 5, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
The front door opens into a kitchen and living area. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. (A washing machine is located outside in a laundry room.) There is also access to a front and rear terrace. There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms.
Further details outdoors:
The large swimming pool is shared with next door Spiti Petros and Renoula Cottage which is set just below.
Size: 9m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.30m; Deep End: 2.85m
The main balcony overlooks the pool and seaviews beyond.
• Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos) to the property.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
The Ionian Islands region
Corfu is one of the most popular of the Ionian Islands. It is a very green island, literally covered in olive trees. The town of Corfu (or Kerkyra as it is locally known) impresses and charms the visitor with its two forts, narrow streets, tall houses, and Venetian-built Town Hall. Flooded with sights, Corfu is a small paradise on Earth, from breathtaking Paleokastritsa to Kanoni, from the Achillion to Pontikonissi. Beaches are plenty and range from soft sand to fine shingle - the crystal clear waters making snorkeling a delight. Corfu really does have something to offer all holiday tastes.
The Corfu / Agios Stephanos area
The island of Corfu has its secrets and Saint Stephanos, set around a horse-shoe shaped bay, is certainly one of them. An extremely pretty fishing village, located between Kalami and Kassiopi, that has managed to retain its traditional look and laidback feel . There is a small local Greek community that welcomes its visitors with the warmth and hospitality for which Greece is famous. The excellent setting, waterfront Tavernas and bars, along with a scattering of mini-markets, shops and boat hire create a delightful Greek island holiday destination.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Corfu has regular flights from most European cities with flight times less than 3 hours. Easyjet, Ryan air and many other airlines fly regularly to Corfu. We can help you find flights and also we can arrange a hire car to meet you at Corfu airport or a taxi transfer to the property.
Activities near Corfu
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 5|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|22 Apr 13||25 May 13||€ 315||€ 45||€ 45||4 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jul 13||€ 532||€ 76||€ 76||4 Nights|
|1 Jul 13||13 Jul 13||€ 707||€ 101||€ 101||4 Nights|
|13 Jul 13||24 Aug 13||€ 1043||€ 149||€ 149||4 Nights|
|24 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||€ 924||€ 132||€ 132||4 Nights|
|1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 532||€ 76||€ 76||4 Nights|
|1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 315||€ 45||€ 45||4 Nights|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
• Payment in Euros or GBP (Pounds Sterling)
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 5 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
• The above calendar is accurate and automatically updated daily.
• Rental durations less than a week considered as long as they fill a gap. Please enquire.
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
Agni Travel (property manager)
The property manager is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This bungalow has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Villa Aphrodite in Turunc, Turkey
Bougainvillea in Corfu, Greece
Villa Vasillis in Corfu, Greece
Vali in Kefalonia, Greece
Holiday villas in Greece (2,845)