from £182 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 9
In the western part of Corfu and south of Paleokastritsa in Marmaro village, "Villa FIORETTA" awaiting to welcome you for your holidays.It has fantastic panoramic view to Ropa valley, to golf course and Corfu town.Villa FIORETA" is a complete traditional stone building, in Greek mainland architecture, with a wooden roof and all the modern comforts. It promises to offer the pleasures of nature, relaxation and absolute tranquility, while maintaining your private moments.
It is located in an unspoiled natural environment of olive trees, fruit-bearing trees, oaks, arbutus trees and cypresses, within an area of 2,9 acres for exclusive use and access. Within this area of natural beauty, the variation of the landscape, the intense alternations of the green, the concerts of wild songbirds and the discreet presence of farm animals dominate.
The whole house is fully air-conditioned, has wooden floors in the main areas, insect repelling windows with screens, security bars and drinking water.
The villa consists of:
• One master double bedroom, secretaire, wardrobe and safe, exclusive bathroom with Jacuzzi for two people equipped with chrome therapy system.
• Two bedrooms which include: two single beds convertible into double bed, bedside table, wardrobe and bathroom with whirlpool tub, each one
• One double bedroom, bedside table, wardrobe and next door bathroom with jacuzzi.
• Separate W.C. with a washing machine
• Dining – Living room with hand built fireplace, a table for eight people, two sofas, relaxation chair.
The outdoor areas are fully and securely fenced and have received minimum intervention to avoid altering the landscape. Within these interventions the following facilities are provided:
• Stone swimming pool with oxygen (no chlorine) with sun loungers and an outdoor bar
• Pergolas with outdoor lounge around the house
• Outdoor tables and BBQ in panoramic position
• Parking space
Cleaning of the house twice a week
• Change of linen twice a week
•We provide child cot on request
• We provide medical bed with remote and multiple positions on request
• Optional participation in educational farm care
• Satellite Smart TV and internet with free Wi-fi
• Wood for fireplace during winter
• Pets allowed in appropriately formed area on request
• Cook and maid
• Tour Guide
• Car rental with or without driver
• Boat rental with or without crew
• Baby sitting
• Conduction of shiatsu, yoga and reiki sessions,
• Space provided for organizing social events (weddings, celebrations)
All the above are on request with extra charge
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||23 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Ionian Islands region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
75% Response rate
Calendar last updated:06 Mar 2015
Based in Greece