Villa | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Villa Coralie is set in a semi-rural location 10 mins walk from the centre of Coral Bay and has beautiful landscaped gardens commanding excellent views of the coastline, countryside and mountains.
This tranquil and picturesque setting is perfect for relaxing holidays, yet very close to the beaches, bars and shops in Coral Bay. There is a regular bus service along the coast from Coral Bay, including to the airport, the City of Paphos and other locations.
•Exceptionally well appointed Villa (new in 2007) with panoramic views. Very popular Villa with many repeat Guests.
•Sleeps 4 people on a double and two single beds, plus 2 additional people (if required) on a double sofa bed in the separate lounge. There is also free use of a child's inflatable aero-bed and a cot. Benefits from 2 bathrooms and downstairs toilet. Upstairs there is a double bedroom (with en-suite) and a twin bedroom, both with outdoor balconies with fabulous views.
•Private 8m x 4m swimming pool and beautiful gazebo set in Mediterranean style gardens with large BBQ and outdoor seating, table & recliners for 6 people. Solar pool cover available to provide comfortable swimming temperatures in April/May and Oct/Nov
•Villa is fully Air-Conditioned (included in rental price)
•Satellite TV system with UK TV channels
•Internet access available (requires own laptop)
•Baby cot, safety gates and high chair available at no extra cost
•Kitchen very well equipped with Bosch appliances, including Oven & Hob, Fridge-Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing Machine & dining table to seat 6.
•Feel very much at home with the friendly & family loving locals, cars even drive on the right & English plugs work, etc!
Villa Coralie is situated in Coral Bay just to the north of Paphos. Coral Bay itself is an upmarket quaint little town which has managed to retain its local flavour. Coral Bay has one of the longest and finest stretches of golden sand in Western Cyprus.
Here is a 'top 10' list of things to see and do whilst at Villa Coralie:
1. Go to the Beach - Coral Bay and Corallia Bay Beaches are both 10-15 mins walk. Water sports are available at the larger Coral Bay Beach and in fact the whole coastline offers excellent opportunities for snorkelling and scuba diving.
2. Walk into Coral Bay (10 mins) to enjoy eating, drinking & shopping from a wide choice of establishments. As an alternative take a trip up to Peyia (5 minute drive, 20 minute walk) in the hills above Coral Bay to visit one of the traditional tavernas.
3. Visit Paphos (UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site), the capital of Cyprus during the Roman Empire- a 20 minute bus / car journey. In particular take a walk along the fishing harbour (plenty of places to eat) and visits to Paphos Fort, the Mosaics of Paphos and The Tomb of the Kings.
4. Polis & Laatchi, small villages on the West coast of Cyprus - 40 minute car journey over mountains via Peyia, small quiet beaches, seafood restaurants & harbours.
5. Aphrodite's Waterpark - open from May to October, a great day out for the whole family, located at the far eastern end of the Kato Paphos coastroad, a 25 minute car or bus journey.
6. Akamas Peninsula, a wild & lonely peninsula with a rugged coasline bordered by azure waters and a backbone of forested hills. Accessible by mountain bike (1 hour) / vehicle (20 mins). Lots of walks to include the specific points of interest of the Baths of Aphrodite, Fontana Amoroza, Neon Chorion village, the Akamas Forest, etc.
7. The Rock of Aphrodite - where the goddess of beauty & love first set foot in the world. This unusual coastal rock formation must be the most famous site in Cyprus and can be reached in 40 mins by car / bus, just off the Limassol - Paphos road.
8. Day trip by car to the Troodos Mountains - a 2.5 to 3 hour drive to Mount Olympos (1,952m) passing various old Cypriot villages (Agios Theodores, Foini, Kakopetria), enjoy the cooler fresh mountain air, partake in walks or mountain bike rides. In the Winter it is possible to ski!
9. Mountain bike along the Coral Bay coast to the small fishing harbour & beach at Agios Georgios (20 minute car / bus journey) and enjoy a meze lunch at the seafood restaurants.
10. Relax at Villa Coralie! - Enjoy the views from the gardens, sip a cool glass of local wine, take a dip in the swimming pool, chill out with a good book, enjoy the sunshine!
NOTE - VILLA CORALIE NOW HAS ITS OWN WEBSITE - JUST TYPE WWW.VILLACORALIE!
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Coral Bay / Corallia Bay Beaches 800 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos 30 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Separate large kitchen complete with Bosch appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob, large fridge freezer). Also included are microwave, kettle, iron and plenty of cooking utensils and equipment. Large dining table seats six.
Separate lounge with leather sofas and the additional bonus of a sofa bed which sleeps 2 persons. Satellite TV offering English language channels. Music system and DVD player also available. Internet connection available at an additional charge of 11 Euros per week (please provide your own laptop).
Downstairs cloakroom with wash basin and toilet.
The villa is fully air-conditioned throughout which is included in the rental rate.
2 upstairs bedrooms. Spacious double bedded room with large windows highlighting the wonderful sea views and offers panoramic views. Built in wardrobe, large private balcony overlooking the pool and private en-suite shower room.
The second bedroom offers twin beds, built in wardrobes and private balcony. A child's inflatable Aero-Bed is also available (152cm * 91cm) free of charge allowing up to 3 people to sleep in this bedroom.
There is also a separate large bathroom with bath (shower over).
The pool area is located to the rear of the villa overlooking neighbouring fields with sea views. A beautiful ornate gazebo adorns the garden area and offers a wonderful shaded spot for relaxing during the midday sun and dining el-fresco. Private pool 8m x4m (solar cover in use April/May and Oct/Nov (to bring pool temperatures up to a comfortable level), built in barbecue, sun beds, parasols and garden furniture provided. Immaculate tropical gardens add to the ambiance of this lovely villa. New from 2014 is an electric pool heater which can be used in the cooler months on request (the electric is chargeable as an additional cost)
Baby Cot, 2 stair gates (top and bottom) and high chair provided. Small welcome pack provided. Air-conditioning included in the rental rate. Bed linen and towels provided (NOTE - BEACH TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED).
|Further details outdoors|
Parking on private drive behind gates. Also plenty of on-street parking in fronf of Villa.
Booking Deposit 20%. Balance by 2 weeks before departure. A/C usage is included in above prices.
The Paphos region
Whilst the whole island of Cyprus has something to offer, it is the west of the island that seems is most able to claim to have a little of everything with the unspoiled Akamas Peninsular being nearby, to beautiful beaches, to many of the islands historical attractions, to being home to many of the Greek legends.
The villa is located in a magnificent position in Coral Bay. The fact that Coral Bay has 320 days of glorious sunshine a year makes it an ideal and wonderful holiday resort. Coral Bay is world renowned for its sandy beach. The area has been developed to a high standard tourist destination and offers everything one might expect from such a high class holiday destination. Plenty of bars and pubs, shops, great restaurants, a lot of water sports activities to enjoy and more.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
3 Mar 2014
"Great Family Holiday"
We visited Villa Coralie last June (sorry for late review, only just got round to it), When we arrived at the airport we got our car hire for the week and made our way to the villa. The instructions w… More
17 Aug 2013
"The ideal location for a relaxing holiday"
We found Villa Coralie to be the ideal location for the type of relaxing holiday we want. This delightful villa is in a peaceful yet convenient setting with stunning views from the back garden to Coral Bay, the Sea and even as far as Paphos.
It is within easy walking distance of Coral Bay (we didn't bother with a car as we'd been to Cyprus many times before) with its restaurants, bars, beach and regular bus service to Paphos. Our walk to the nearby Philippos Supermarket was enhanced by a shortcut through a banana field!
The villa itself is comfortable and well-equipped with extremely attractive gardens and pool area; perfect for whiling away the hot days and warm nights with a good book, a cooling drink and the occasional dip in the pool.
Allen, the Property Manager, was extremely friendly and helpful (we didn't meet Lynne as she was back in England however she had kindly fulfilled our welcome pack requests). Nothing was too much trouble for him. We also found it reassuring that the property managers were next door if we needed them.
How much did we enjoy our 8 day holiday in Villa Coralie? Well, as soon as we got home we booked a 4 week holiday there next year! Thank you, Richard.
16 Aug 2013
"Great villa in a quiet location"
We found the villa itself to be excellent - very quiet and conveniently located - a good supermarket is a 10 minute walk away and Coral Bay 15 minutes so is easy to get to. Local buses are good although we hired a car as it made getting around that much easier, especially when going further afield. Beware of hire firm practices though as many charge you (high prices) for a full tank & expect it to be returned empty !
The villa is finished off to a high standard with good quality furnishings ( e.g. very comfortable beds; comfortable sofas etc). It was really hot while we were there so the ceiling fans & air con were a real help as was the pool which was a really good size, very well looked after and the water was lovely and warm! Access to the internet (small extra charge) was also a bonus as it meant the kids could go on their tablets while sitting by the pool!
Richard gave us a lot of useful information before we went to Cyprus while Lynne & Allen, who manage the villa were great - very helpful, giving lots of useful local advice and were very accommodating.
Coral Bay itself was a nice little place - we tried a number of the restaurants and couldn't find a bad one amongst them (Coral King; Coral Grove; Andrias etc). The kids spent a lot of time going round the souvenir shops!.
We didn't spend too much time on the beach (why would we when we had a private pool!!) but we did go on one occasion to Corali Beach (quieter than Coral Beach) & with warm water & soft sand it was a great way to spend a few hours.
All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend a stay at Villa Coralie - thank you for making it a great holiday for us
16 Aug 2013
"A perfect home from home"
We recently returned from our third trip to Villa Coralie and are already looking forward to the next one. The villa is beautifully finished and furnished with the dishwasher and washing machine being very useful. Beds are comfortable and both bathrooms have excellent showers.
The highlight for us is the large garden which has many mature shrubs, fabulous views to the sea and mountains, and a recently refurbished pool with cover. There are numerous places to sit, including a shady pergola with a lemon tree growing close by.
There are several tavernas and an Indian restaurant less than 5 minutes walk away and a slightly longer walk takes you into Coral Bay resort where there is a huge selection of restaurants and bars. Supermarkets and kiosks are also on hand and - arriving late - we were very pleased with the option of a welcome package of tea, coffee, milk and bread provided by the managers.
Coral Bay is well placed for exploring the island - in particular driving up to the Troodos mountains or to the Akamas peninsula.
Overall we found Villa Coralie excellent value for money compared to other villas of the same quality and location and would not hesitate to recommend it.
12 Aug 2013
"WONDERFUL RELAXING STAY....................AGAIN"
this is our 2nd time & my 2nd review for this property. We re-booked as soon as we returned for this year, The whole place is so clean & private, not overlooked. The description given by the owners is… More
12 Aug 2013
"Amazing holiday at fantastic villa"
We booked Villa Coralie for my husband-to-be's family to stay at for a week in July as we were getting married out there. We also booked various accommodation for the remainder of our 40 guests. Villa Coralie was the only accommodation we booked that met and exceeded expectation. My in-laws had a fabulous week, the pool and the garden are amazing. The villa is spotless, homely and very comfortable. The added bonus of having Lynne and Allen next door to deal with any queries or problems was the icing on the cake - they were very helpful, friendly and informative. This was the first villa holiday my in-laws have booked, but won't be the last! Having stayed at the beautiful villa coralie they are now fully converted to villa holidays! All in all, a great place to stay for a relaxing holiday, would definitely recommend!
11 Aug 2013
"Fantastic relaxing holiday!"
This is the third time we have visited villa coralie! We have visited with different family members and friends who all loved it as much as we did! My auntie and uncle stayed 3 and a and a half weeks … More
11 Aug 2013
"Another fabulous visit (our third)"
The villa is superb. It's very well equipped inside and especially outside. If you want to lie in the sun there are very comfortable loungers but if, like me, you want the shade, there is a fabul… More
31 Jul 2013
"NOT ONE FOR US"
Unfortunately I appear to be the only one not fully satisfied in reviews but it really depends on what you are looking for. The pictures make the villa look very private but it is a residential area and so have neighbors both sides so are over looked. Lynne was helpful in greeting us when we arrived fairly late to ask if picked some provisions up which we had , but forgot sugar so kindly gave us some next morning.
I was surprised as have only stayed in villas over the last 15yrs that the villa laundry was done in villa washing machine in kitchen, have only ever known it to be taken away to be done so new to us. Also pool only cleaned once during our 11 night stay so did get grimy round edges due to sun lotions (outside shower was used ) was cleaned on morning we left before our last swim which is a lovely pool. Something in villa tripped electric which we found out to be the dishwasher however after reporting to Allen who said he would sort it did not show. Allen, we believe is a car mechanic running his business from his bungalow and unfortunately busy !! the noise was awful at times (alot) banging and grinding smell from grinding unpleasant , I appreciate he lives there and has a living to earn but spoilt the holiday really.
Having said all that the villa was clean and the outside area appealing ,lovely sized pool. Just not for anyone like us who prefer not to be over looked or have constant noise.
Hi - thanks for your review and feedback on your stay at Villa Coralie. We are sorry you weren't completely satisfied with certain aspects of your holiday, and would like to provide the following feedback on the points raised in your review:
1. The villa laundry is normally done when guests are not present, or taken away altogether.
2. The pool is cleaned twice a week on Sundays and Wednesdays prior to 7am, which would have meant 3 cleans during your visit. The pool cleaning is very quiet and often goes unnoticed if you are not up by that time. The pool border is cleaned each time, and we do ask that guests use the shower before using the pool as high factor sun lotions can leave a residue around the border.
3. After further investigation it appeared that the freezer setting had been adjusted to a setting of 50 and not -16 which caused the dishwasher to trip the electrics. This has never happened before. Allen did not want to disturb you during your holiday by working on the dishwasher during your stay. Apologies if this had not been communicated to you.
4. Allen is a retired engineer and is not working now as a car mechanic, although he does help friends occasionally. He apologised if there was some noise during your stay.
5. Guests 99% of the time comment how quiet and private the Villa is, particularly the rear garden as it is adjacent to fields and has lovely views of the mountains and the sea. We have many repeat guests, some of who have visited more than 3 times. There are other villas in the crescent, and so sometimes there is noise from neighbouring properties.
6. Relative to the majority of properties in Coral Bay, Villa Coralie is largely not over-looked as it is in a semi-rural position. A large ficcus tree to the left hand side of the garden was damaged in the Winter storms, and some of it had to be removed. The tree provided a natural screen to one of the balconies of the adjoining property and will regrow within 6-12 months.
Thank you again for your feedback
18 Nov 2012
"Perfect Location, Perfect Villa, Perfect Holiday!!!"
Everything as stated on the website, just cant fault it.
A car is not necessary as the beach, the supermarket and bars/restaurants are all within 10 mins walk. However I would recommend a torch as it does get dark at 5pm in Oct/Nov and not all roads are well lit. Regular bus routes to Paphos and just 1 Euro per person.
We had a very relaxing time and will have some great memories sitting by the pool eating out on the warm evenings and then going out for cheeky drinks.
Perfect for chilling & relaxing to the max!!!
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
60% Response rate
Calendar last updated:17 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- Visit site
- Kato Paphos
- 501 properties
- 378 properties
- 309 properties
- Coral Bay
- 279 properties
- Aphrodite Hills
- 181 properties
- 135 properties
- 124 properties
- Paphos Town
- 115 properties
- 102 properties
- Secret Valley Resort
- 75 properties
- 62 properties
- 42 properties
- Sea Caves
- 41 properties
- St George
- 36 properties
- 26 properties
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- Nea Dimmata
- 8 properties
- 7 properties