Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Stunning 2 bedroom apartment located in Peyia and furnished to the highest standard. This apartment is bright, light and airy and includes a private balcony providing breathtaking unspoilt views of the Mediterranean sea. Conveniently located between the stunning beach of Coral Bay and within walking distance of Peyia's taverns & shops.
*ALL LINEN, TOWELS AND AIR CONDITIONING INCLUDED*
Spacious open plan lounge and dining area which opens up to the patio doors which lead a furnished balcony.
The balcony provides stunning sea views and overlooks Coral Bay. There is also a table and chairs for Al-fresco dining. A large parasol provides shade from the midday sun.
- Fully fitted kitchen boasting all mod-cons including large fridge, dishwasher, microwave and all utensils.
- Master bedroom suite features a large bed, fitted wardrobe space and access to the en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom two is a twin bedroom with fitted wardrobe space.
- There is also a family bathroom with bath, shower, sink and W/C.
- The private communal pool is for residents only. Sunbeds are supplied within the well kept communal areas.
- Private and peaceful location, elevated - boasting gorgeous views.
- Airconditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Luxuries: DVD player
- Pool: Shared outdoor pool
- General: Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite, balcony.
- Furniture: Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6.
- Other: All linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Shared outdoor pool, Balcony.
Access: Secure parking
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Coral Bay 4 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos International airport 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
The Paphos region
Peyia offers a taste of traditional Cyprus. Peyia, like many other towns in the Paphos region, sports a large number of cafes and restaurants along the main road of Coral Bay. These range from taverns, Meza houses and traditional cafes.
The town is serviced by butchers, a fish market and a bakery, in addition to the large supermarket called Phillipos opposite the church.
A car is strongly advised in order to explore the island.
Peyia Gardens is one in an impressive series of exclusive resort residences set in a sought – after locations with prime views over Paphos and Coral Bay.
Elegantly located in the fertile hills of the traditional village of Peyia, the property delights in pleasant sea and country views from open living spaces and a relaxing sun terrace. Comfort and style are our paramount considerations which is why incorporated covered parking is available, elevators and a balcony. The large communal pool provides the perfect area to relax and unwind in the sunshine and reap the rewards of a peaceful and tranquil environment within the charm of village living.