Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Sailors Rest is set in a quiet cul de sac on Conwy Marina. A short walk from the beach with private off road parking, enclosed private patio area. With 2 bedrooms (double & twin) and bathroom. Furnished and equipped to a high standard. A riverside walk to the medieval town of Conwy with castle, restaurants, pubs, tea rooms. An excellent base for touring North Wales with the seaside town of Llandudno, the Snowdonia National Park and beautiful Island of Anglesey close by.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Conwy Morfa 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Manchester or Liverpool 120 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
* Ground Floor: sitting room; dining area for 4; kitchen
* First Floor: king bedroom; twin bedroom; bathroom with bath and shower over, wash basin, wc.
* Dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer.
* Freeview TV, DVD
* Bed linen, towels, heating, electricity all included in the price quoted. Dogs stay FREE!
* Travel cot and highchair supplied.
* Dogs welcome (max 2) with dog friendly beach with no restrictions a short walk.
* Baby and dog sitting available by arrangement.
* If requested dates are booked please contact us about our other rentals on the marina.
|Further details outdoors|
* Private off road parking
* Private enclosed patio area with outdoor furniture
* Set in quiet cul de sac
* Discount for 2 week bookings.
* Discount for returning guests.
* Short Breaks in low season or last minute
* Motor Homes, Vans, Trailers, Boats are not permitted to park overnight at the property however they may be parked on the overspill car park on the marina free of charge.
The North Wales region
Located on Conwy Marina near the medieval town of Conwy, the perfect base for exploring North Wales with the Snowdonia National Park, the Victorian seaside towns of Llandudno & Deganwy and the Island of Anglesey close by. Conwy Marina sits at the bottom of Conwy Mountain, the start of the Snowdonia National Park, making it a perfect setting for outdoor activities including hiking, climbing and mountain biking.
There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy water sports of sailing, windsurfing and canoeing as the beach is a 5 minute walk. The fast ferry to Ireland only takes 90 minutes from Holyhead on the Island of Anglesey.
Walk to the beach and Conwy Golf Club, with the excellent golf courses of Llandudno and North Wales also nearby. Walk to the marina pub restaurant The Mulberry, the perfect place to watch the sun go down. Signatures, the BEST restaurant in the Conwy area, is close by. The Mulberry Stores on the marina sells newspapers and groceries and is open from 9am Mon-Sun.
The medieval town of Conwy, a World Heritage Site, is a pleasant 15 minute riverside walk and is great for shopping, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms, museums, art gallery (free entry) and it's 13th century castle which overlooks the medieval streets and harbour, where the UK's smallest house is. Bodlondeb Park has tennis courts, walking trails, swings and cricket.
A car is not necessary as Conwy train station is 1km to take you to the Snowdonia National Park or Holyhead for a day trip to Ireland by fast ferry in 90 minutes. A bus stop to Llandudno is 200 metres