Condado de Alhama
Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Brand new luxury 3 bedroom ground floor apartment, with a private front garden/patio only a few steps from a beautiful pool. Situated on the 5* Condado de Alhama Golf resort, where you will find everything you need to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay.
On your arrival a chilled bottle of bubbly will be waiting for you so you can start relaxing immediately.
At the front of the property there is a beautifully maintained garden/patio overlooking the pool where you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sunshine. Perfect for a more private sun bathing, relaxing whilst enjoying dinning and glasses of wine. There are sun loungers, patio table and chairs as well as a BBQ for you to use. At the back of the apartment there is patio with table and chairs that catches the morning sun, ideal for enjoying morning coffee and breakfast.
The mod cons include air con, free unlimited Wifi, a 42" LCD TV with all english channels and more, DVD player, dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, clothes airier, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. The property includes open plan kitchen and living room, double bedroom, twin bedroom and single room with a pull out bed underneath, and a bathroom with a bath. All bedrooms have large, fitted, wardrobes with sliding doors and plenty of storage.
The apartment is in one of the smaller gardens (group of apartments) - Naranjos 6, adding more privacy with fewer apartments using the same pool. Being on the ground floor, our apartment is easily accessed by those with a disability or those with a young family.
Golf enthusiasts will enjoy the 18 hole 'Jack Nicklaus' designed Golf course that is 5 minute walk from the apartment. On site the facilities include the 'Al Kasar' town centre where you will find a variety of bars, restaurants and kids club. There is also a supermarket, tennis courts, football pitch and a well equipped Gym.
Cots and Highchairs are available at an additional cost (please advise when booking).
68 Euros is payable on arrival for greeting service and cleaning (the property will have been cleaned to a high standard just before your arrival). 100 Euros holding deposit is also to be paid on arrival, which will be returned on check out if there aren't any material damages to the property. This needs to be paid direct to the keyholders who will meet you on arrival and show you how everything works.
Smoking is NOT permitted inside the apartment, only on the patio areas outside.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Puerto de Mazarron, Bolnuevo|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alicante, San Javier|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
The Murcia region
Condado De Alhama golf resort is in its own right a town built around a golf course with sports facilities and shops, bars and restaurants very cleverly designed to blend in with the surroundings. This spectacular 5 star resort is the jewel in the crown for Polaris World.
Only15 minute drive away are beautiful large beaches and Port of Mazarron and Bolnuevo with a marina, cafes, restaurants and clubs.
* Beaches - only 15 min drive. Costa Calida is adored by the Spanish as it has some of the most beautiful and varied spots along its 250Km coastline, fine sandy beaches tucked away, sand dunes, high cliffs, unexploited or touristy bays.
* Puerto de Mazarron & Bolnuevo - Beautiful seaside towns, only 15 minutes drive away with a marina, cafes, restaurants, bars and clubs. The beaches here are beautiful and large, unspoilt by development, offering an ideal location to relax, enjoy sea side walks and swim.
* The Sierra Espuna - is a huge nature reserve and a place of beauty only 10 minutes away from the complex. Its altitude varies from 260 to 1583 meters and is one of Spain's exemplary cases of reforestation. Here you can enjoy activities for the whole family including quad biking, buggy trips, mountain biking, cycling, go horse riding or walking.
*Cartagena - Its only 40 minutes away. This fascinating, historical city is packed with major monuments and archaeological remains, and its thousand year old Mediterranean port. Its most well known fiesta called Romans and Carthaginian re-enacts this city's history.
* La Manga - 1 hrs pleasant scenic drive from the resort to the world famous La Manga strip situated on the Mar Menor you will experience the natural phenomena of Europe's largest natural salt lagoon with some of Spain's best beaches. The strip is approximately 21 Km long and at its narrowest points is barely 100 meters between the Mar Mediterraneo and the Mar Menor. Water sports, snorkeling and diving schools are scattered along the coastline as well as fishing form the beach or from the boat. At San Pedro Del Pinatars salt marshes you will find flocks of pink flamingos and experience salt being natural harvested from the lagoon.
* Murcia - the cultural and business capital is only 30 minutes away. All year round it boasts an excellent mix of music, opera, exhibitions and fine cuisine, with all you could need in shopping, cinema and services. Recently opened is a new water and safari park in Murcia and there are also pony/horse riding centres in the area.
Costa Calida has fine beaches, fantastic climate, golf, interesting artistic heritage and beautiful and varied landscape. With an average annual temperature of 21 degrees Centigrade (30s in the summer) and low rainfall, it provides excellent all-year round weather conditions. The region between Mazarron and Aguilas for example is the driest in the entire Iberian Peninsula.
The climate - over 300 days of sunshine very mild winters makes this region perfect for a holiday (sea, sun, golf, etc)
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 175 properties
- Puerto De Mazarron
- 128 properties
- Condado de Alhama
- 114 properties
- 103 properties
- Isla Plana
- 86 properties
- Murcia City
- 71 properties
- 67 properties
- El Valle Golf Resort
- 61 properties
- La Azohia
- 30 properties
- Torre Pacheco
- 24 properties
- 23 properties
- La Tercia
- 21 properties
- Cartagena, Murcia
- 17 properties
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- Banos y Mendigo
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- Gea Y Truyols
- 7 properties
- Campos del Rio
- 7 properties