Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 9
Dama De La Sierra (Queen of the Mountain) as the name suggests, sits in a commanding position on the edge of the National Park overlooking some of the prettiest "white" villages in Andalusia. South facing with sea views (the beaches are just 8 miles away) and on a clear day the coast line and mountains of North Africa can be seen from the patio. The Villa has its own grounds, not overlooked, is in a quiet area and the ideal place for ‘Rest & Relaxation’ and to have some great family time. When you have re-charged and want to go off and explore, you are very close to some of the best attractions Southern Spain has to offer. You won’t get lost either, as you have a Tom Tom satellite navigation system available to you.
This luxury Villa has been beautifully appointed. It has 4 double bedrooms (3 en-suite plus family bathroom, with a full size bath) and can sleep up to 9 people and is ideal for two families to share. Having a large family ourselves, we designed the Villa and its facilities with something for ‘everybody’ to have a brilliant holiday. Having your own private and secure pool, a separate game's shack with, a pool table, wii console and some of the latest games, table tennis, mini tennis, badminton, swing ball, football and basketball area. Inside the Villa you have TV and DVD players in all bedrooms, a Cinema 40” TV with most of the Sky channels, choose from over 130 DVD tittles, your own laptop PC with Internet access. This keeps the whole family amused and entertained for hours, while you sit, soak up the sun and escape completely, if you want to!
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Algarrobo Costa 12 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 73 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (5), Double beds (3), Cots (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The quality theme is continued throughout the Villa with:
• 100% Egyptian cotton bed linen (changed each week)
• 100% Cotton bath towels (changed twice weekly)
• Beach towels provided (changed each week)
• Part Air-conditioning (no charge)
• Separate partially stocked Fridge/Freezer for your convenience (separate charge for supplies used)
• Tom-Tom in Car Sat Nav available for the duration of your holiday
• Lap Top with Internet access, so you can keep in touch with home
|Further details outdoors|
• Private and Secure pool area
• 12 sun beds located around the pool, in front of the Villa and on the balcony
• Easy chairs on the front patio to soak in the stunning views
• BBQ area with outside and under cover dining area
• Pool table
• 32" LCD TV with DVD and wii games system
• Board games
• Mini tennis set
• Badminton set
• Swing ball set
• Boules set
• Outdoor basketball, football area and table tennis area
• Select the bed arrangements to suit your needs
• English speaking owner on hand to assist you as required
The Andalucia region
Pronounced Axarkia, is probably Andalusia’s best kept secret. With the advent of low-cost air travel and its great motorway link to Malaga and the Airport, the region is fast becoming a Mecca for the discerning holiday maker. Axarquia will dazzle you, with its stunning mountain scenery, the fantastic walking and horse riding opportunities. The region has some of the prettiest and best kept white-washed villages in Southern Spain, Frigiliana, Competa and Sayalonga to name but a few! When you want more ‘hustle and bustle’ you have the stylish town of Nerja in the East with its superb beaches and laid back cafe lifestyle. To the West lies vibrant, cosmopolitan Malaga with its grand architecture and great beaches. In between a dramatic coastline that is peppered with small villages and near deserted beaches, even in the height of summer. There is a fantastic golf course (Bavaria Golf), great shopping centres, a market every day of the week. There are restaurants aplenty that cater for every taste and pocket. There is a water park (Aqua Velis) in Velez-Malaga that offers a day of family fun. To top it all off, the region boosts the best climate in Europe, over 300 sunny days per year. You can come anytime of the year and expect great weather. There is so much to do, Axarquia is packed full of surprises, just waiting for you to discover them.
Car Hire is essential for you to enjoy and experience all the local area has to offer. The Villages of; Canillas De Albaida; Archez; Competa; Sallares; Sedella and Sayalonga are all within a 15 minute drive. In each of the villages you will find a wealth of, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and shops selling local produce. You can walk around at leisure taking in the ambiance and slowly settle back into a pace of life that Britain has long since forgotten.
For the more energetic here are some of the activities that can be found within a 30 minute drive of the Villa:
• Hiking - From right outside the gates, there are many tracks, some which continue onto La Maroma that towers over the Villa and is the highest point in the region at over 2,000 metres (6,800 feet).
• Walking - From outside the gates, take a stroll along the lanes though the local vineyards, avocado plantations, orange and lemon groves, the scent is unmistakable.
• Horse Riding - Just 10 minutes by car and caters for all ages and abilities. Why not take a trip over the mountains on horse back? Simply stunning and something you will never forget!
• Quad Bikes - hire ATV’s and go off on a guided expedition into the mountains.
• Golf - Bavaria golf is just 30 minutes away by car.
• Aqua Park - Is just 35 minutes away across from the main shopping centre.
• Beaches – Plenty to choose from and just 30 minutes by car.