New Modern Town House close to town centre
from £29 /night help
Townhouse | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Do you want to stay in a charming village up in the mountains, 30 mins from the sea ?
Do you want mountains views, peace and quiet and easy access to the town's amenities such as the butchers, bakers, fishmongers, supermarkets, banks, internet cafés and post office?
Do you want to stay in a spacious and modern house with a sunny roof terrace and a shared private pool, books to read, food to cook and time for thoughts ?
Look no further, we have got it all !!
On your way from Malaga airport you can drive with views of the Sierra mountains and 40 mins later you arrive in Coin. Coin is a typically old and picturesque village dating back to 900 AD with local life and a slow pace. You can easily spend a morning sitting at the town square drinking coffee and looking at Spanish life at its best.
You can explore Coin by taking a stroll in the cobbled narrow streets, looking at beautiful old houses and enjoy a tapas in one of the many local bars.
In the evening you can stay in the house cooking on the bar-b-q, make dinner in the kitchen and sit on the roof terrace looking over the nearby mountains and enjoy the view and the sunset.
Alternatively you can take a walk around the town and find quite a few restaurants and tapas places serving really nice local food. A perfect ending to a lovely evening is to go up to the town square and have an ice cream or a beer.
The town house is modern and newly built and has 3 double bedrooms. It is situated in a quiet area only 150 metres from the town centre. Coin is a typically Spanish town and has lots of restaurants, bars, shop and supermarkets. It's only a 30 mins drive from Malaga airport. The house has access to a quiet shared pool and parking is available just outside of the door.
Ideal sunny holiday location for families or couples.
The house comprises:
• Ground floor – Entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious kitchen, lounge & private sunny/shaded patio with seating and bar-b-q.
• Lounge has access onto the enclosed patio and has a log fire. There are marble floors throughout. Seating for 6 in chairs/sofa and at dining table
• Air con – in main bedroom and lounge can also be used for heating.
• TV – is for DVDs only. Currently there is no TV or internet connections (planned for late summer). There are several internet cafés in town.
• Dishwasher, fridge freezer, cooker, toaster, kettle, blender and vacuum cleaner.
• 1st floor – Bedroom 1 has a large double bed, tall fitted wardrobes and an ensuite with shower, bath, bidet, wc and 2 wash basins. sliding double glass doors onto a Juliet balcony. All bedroom and lounge windows have roller blinds. Bedroom 2 has a double bed, large wardrobe and view onto the pool. Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds and a large wardrobe.
The second bathroom is in between Bedroom 1 & 2 and has a shower, wc, bidet and washbasin.
• Roof terrace – ideal for a sunny breakfast and evening meal as the sun sets. Roof terrace has sun and shade throughout the day.
• Washing machine is on the landing next to the roof terrace door.
• Pool – 5 metres on the other side of the patio and accessed through patio door. Pool is available 9am-11pm and has shower and toilet facilities .
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Marbella, Fuengirola or Puerto Banus 26 km|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga or Gibralter 36 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Andalucia region
Coin is 33 km west of the provincial capital, Málaga, and c. 30 km north of the popular seaside resort of Marbella. The town has an official population of 22,000 inhabitants.
Foreigners now make up a substantial proportion of the towns inhabitants and are attracted to Coín due to the fact it is only 25 minutes from the beaches of Málaga and Marbella. The 50 km of coastline between these two towns also includes the popular resorts of Torremolinos, Fuengirola and Benalmádena.
The town of Coin was ruled by he Moors and the Romans, with the Moors defining and controlling the town from 929 AD until 1485 when the Christians invaded and took control of Coín.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:13 Jul 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 587 properties
- Sitio De Calahonda, Mijas, Urbanizacion
- 416 properties
- Mijas Pueblo
- 224 properties
- La Cala de Mijas
- 144 properties
- Nueva Andalucia
- 102 properties
- 101 properties
- 79 properties
- Alhaurin el Grande
- 77 properties
- Alqueria, La, Mijas
- 65 properties
- Alhaurin de la Torre Area
- 51 properties
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- 19 properties
- 11 properties
- Osunillas, Mijas
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- Cartama, Ampliacion
- 6 properties
- 6 properties