About the home
Typical Tuscany Rural Cottage halfway between Siena and Grosseto (35 km in Maremma region), 1Quiet self-catering holidays on the hilltop of Montacuto surrounded by olive groves and extensive wood
Central heating, Fax, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available
Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine Bedrooms (1), Bathrooms (1), Shower rooms (1)
Sofabeds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4, Sleeps maximum of 4
Linen provided, please check with the advertiser regarding towels.
Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Marina di Grosseto, 41km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 5km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
No smoking at this property
|General:||Central heating, Fax, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen provided, please check with the advertiser regarding towels|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
Short term breaks minimum 4 nights. Breakage deposit of Euro 150 payable at the arrival and will be returned at check out. Booking deposit Euro 200, final payment 1 month before guest arrival, or, only in case of time shortage you can pay cash at the arrival. All payment must be cash or bank transfer, sorry we are not able to accept cheques or credit cards.
Damage deposit required € 150.
Payment: 30% at the booking, remaining 70% one month before arrival.
The Tuscany / Grosseto Province region
Tuscany is one of the most picturesque regions of Italy. Its ancient boroughs placed high to dominate hills and valleys sprinkled with olive groves, cypresses and vineyards.
Visiting Tuscany means to travel through an incredible number of pieces of art and architecture spread in many little villages rather than well known cities.
The Civitella Paganico / Pari area
Pari-Montacuto boroughs of Civitella Paganico is 35 km far from Siena and 38 km far from Grosseto which is also the capital of the subregion of Maremma. The most important villages to visit are San Galgano, San Quirico d'orcia, Montalcino, Murlo, Pienza all with some unexpected master piece of art. Alternatively you can enjoy a quite country retreat walking trough the wood and country paths.
Just 5 km far from Montacuto, there is the thermal spa of Petriolo where you can enjioy relax in the hot spring water (some 38 degree centigrade) and it is free to all.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
An easy way to reach us is fly to Florence, the nearest airport, or to Pisa, important hub of Ryanair. who offers low cost flight. Now the ideal thing to do is rent a car and drive toward Siena and from there some 20 miles to Pari, (direction Grosseto) From Florence you can also catch a bus (Bus station is just beside the railway station) Detailed info will be sent to you after booking confirmation if requested.
Activities near Civitella Paganico
Rural / countryside retreats
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Summer||22 Jul 11||1 Oct 11||£ 350||£ 80||£ 90||3 Nights|
|Automn||1 Oct 11||18 Dec 11||£ 320||£ 80||£ 90||3 Nights|
|Winter||18 Dec 11||18 Mar 12||£ 300||£ 80||£ 90||3 Nights|
|Spring||18 Mar 12||23 Jun 12||£ 320||£ 80||£ 90||3 Nights|
|18 Sep 12||18 Dec 12||£ 320||£ 80||£ 90||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Payment method: cash or bank transfer; sorry we are not able to accept cheques or credit cards.
Currency of payment : EUR.
Dogs welcome, extra cost € 20 once onlyEnquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
You are contacting
The owner is based in Italy and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Casa Carla in Civitella Paganico, Italy
Cottage Cecchi in Civitella Paganico, Italy
Cottage Nino in Civitella Paganico, Italy