Sorry, that home is no longer available
Villa | 9 bedrooms | sleeps 18
Hidden in the green hills of Umbria with breathtaking panoramic views, Villa Umbertide offers a luxury escape and space to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the Italian countryside.
The main house and annex accommodates 18 people and has spacious living areas. The property was built at the end of the 19th century for a large family and the two buildings were restored to a high quality in 2004. The owner uses the villa as a holiday home for his own family and is keen for large groups of friends or family to enjoy the house when he's not there and 'keep it alive'.
The main house and annex have been restored to a high standard. The rooms have been tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional Italian style to provide comfort and modern facilities.
House and annex
- 9 ensuite bedrooms
- 10 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Dining area
- Extra beds for children if required
- 2 cots available if required
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer plus ironing facilities
- Garden (8 hectares)
- Patio with table and chairs for 'al fresco' dining
- Swimming pool (12 x 6 m) with patio and sun loungers
- Outdoor bathroom with shower
- Panoramic views
- Satellite TV
- Wifi internet connection
- Central heating
- Cots and high chair available if required
- Towels and linen provided
- Chef available to provide catering (please enquire)
- Cookery courses, yoga and pilates lessons, wine tasting and guided tours can be organised (please enquire)
- Suitable for weddings (please enquire)
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 18, 9 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Perugia International Airport 45 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|