Villa with pool for up to 12 person
from £242 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £242 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 12
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 12
We wish you a warm welcome to Villa Peric****- a new built stone house located far from the urban noise in the center of a small picturesque place called Cilipi in Dubrovnik/ Konavle region.
Villa Peric consists of 4 modern furnished apartments with separate entrance. Each apartment has cca 60 square meters and consists of a hallway, bedroom ( air conditioned), living room with sofa bed ( air conditioned), completely equipped kitchen and bathroom with massage shower cabin. There are also 2 big terraces; cca 25 m2 each - opened terrace on the first floor and covered terrace on the ground floor. The terraces are suitable for outdoor dining and overlooking the forest and the pool. Villa has 4 parking places, wireless Internet and SAT TV.
Outdoor swimming pool is available to the guests in period 01.05 - 31.10. Around the pool there is a sun deck with deck chairs, umbrellas and outdoor shower
The house can be rented as a whole providing an ideal accommodation for larger groups or for families or friends who wish to enjoy their holidays together (up to 12 persons) .
Cilipi is unique location to spend active or passive holidays, to relax in peaceful village surrounding and excellent place to explore whole region from. It takes you just 3 minutes drive to the nearest beach, shop, post office, cafes, small restaurant, bank and ATM. Cavtat is within 10 min drive, Dubrovnik and Montenegro border are within 30 min drive.
What makes Cilipi even more inviting is the vicinity of the International Airport of Dubrovnik that largely contributed to the tourist development of this region over the past decade.
We recommend our guests to have a car because every day they can go for a swimming in a different location (there are lots of very nice swimming spots around... natural beaches not yet discovered by tourists), to the different restaurants ( in this region there are many small family restaurants – rural households that serve domestic and authentic food and drinks traditionally prepared ), on various trips : visit Dubrovnik and Cavtat, boat trips (to the local islands, fish picnic, glass boat, National park Mljet ), visiting wineries (opportunity to taste and buy premium wines of the region), visiting neighboring countries ( Boka Bay in Montenegro; Mostar , Medjugorje and Vjetrenica cave in BiH), horse riding, jeep safari, ATV safari, water sports, walking ( using well-marked walking paths) cycling, hiking, free climbing, sea kayaking ect.....
Recommended places and events in vicinity to visit:
1. Folklore events - have been organized in Cilipi each Sunday from Easter to the end of October for over three decades. Already from 9 a.m.onwards, one can take a look at the exhibited traditional handicrafts, visit the museum that bears rich ethnographic source material from the entire region of Konavle and taste the sweet traditional wine Prošek or brandy Travarica while klapa Cilipi (klapa is a Dalmatian a cappella harmony-singing group) performs beautiful dalmatian songs. At the local square in front of the St. Nicholas' Church, at 11.15, the local folklore ensemble will introduce you with the customs and traditions of Konavle. Specialty of the area and Konavle people is in distinctive traditional costumes and embroidery. The best way to experience the traditions of Konavle is to visit Sunday morning folklore performances in Cilipi.
2. Luka rocky beach and Pasjaca pebble beach – unique natural bathing area known mostly to local people
3. Historical towns Cavtat and Dubrovnik
4. Horseback riding school, recreational trail rides ( a tour that offers relaxing and exciting horse ride along 11 km long path which leads through the olive groves and pine forest towards the famous Konavle rocky seaside),
5.ATV safari (a modern-concept, slightly adventurous field trip during which you can explore Konavle driving small ATV vehicles (driver's licence not required).
6.Rural households that offer domestic and authentic food and drinks traditionally prepared
7.Jeep safari- a chance to experience Konavle in a bit of adventurous manner. Driving in air-conditioned jeeps you will cruise through Konavle from its hill side to the most southern tourist destination in Croatia - Molunat, and finish the trip with a meal in the old Mill of Konavle, built in the 16th century.
8. Diving center- offers a diving activities ( underwater world is very attractive for diving activities. Nearby, next to Cavtat there are several ancient sites, the largest and most attractive in the Adriatic, including ones in the Mediterranean. They are extremely valuable sites with over 1800 amphorae and pithoi, which originate from the first century BC and the first and 2 century AD. In addition Cavtat seabed abounds in beautiful underwater walls that reach up to 100 feet deep, underwater caves and sunken ships from the ancient times and recent past.) . and wide selection of water sports too
9. Boat trips ( to the local islands, fish picnic, glass boat, National park Mljet); submarine trip
10. Sea kayaking
11. Free climbing
14 If you want to immerse yourself into the distant history of Konavle region, make sure you visit Illyrian piles in Mikulici, Mithraeum in Mocici or tombstones in Brotnice and St. Barbara church in Dubravka. Beautiful surroundings and heritage of the Republic of Dubrovnik is best to meet during visit of the mills on the river Ljuta or fortress Soko Grad. Cosmopolitanism and connectivity of this region with global trends of second half of the 19th and the first half of the 20th century could be felt in the Gallery Bukovac, Mausoleum of family Racic or Collection of Baltazar Bogisic.
Damage deposit in amount EUR 400,00 is required upon arrival. It will be return on departure after we determine that there is no damage in the villa and that the villa is adequately maintained during your stay.
Please send inquiry for stays less than 4 nights. If there is availability your request can be meet at 20% higher price.
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 4 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Luka- Cilipi 1.5 km|
|Nearest Amenities||400 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dubrovnik 2.8 km, Nearest railway: Ploce 90 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||4 Sofa beds, Double beds (4), Cots (2), Dining seats for 16|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden|
|Further details outdoors|
The house has 4 parking places.
Outdoor swimming pool is available to the guests in period 01.05 - 31.10. Around the pool there is a sunbathing area with deck chairs, parasols and outdoor shower
The renting price includes:
- bed linens and towels ( change once a week, not beach towels) + final cleaning ( it is possible to arrange periodical cleaning at additional charge)
- air condition, internet, SAT TV, parking place , water, electricity,
- outdoor swimming pool + parasols and sun loungers on pool area
- tourist tax
- baby cot , iron, ironing board ( on request - no extra charge)
The security deposit in amount of EUR 400.00/ per villa is required upon arrival. It will be return on departure after we determine that there is no damage in the apartment and that the apartment is adequately maintained during your stay.
The Dalmatia region
Cilipi, a place next to Cavtat is the biggest settlement in Konavle region and surely the best place to meet the traditions of Konavle. In the centre of the place with the largest church in Konavle, the parish church of St. Nicholas, a square formed up, surrounded by official and family stone houses, in order to create a unique urban micro unit.
The stairs, slightly descending from the church to the plateau of the square, became an ideal stage for numerous visitors of folklore events that have been organized in Cilipi each Sunday from Easter to the end of October for over three decades. Thereby we preserve our folklore and cultural heritage, and that offers the tourists a unique experience of an encounter with our ancestors' traditions, still alive.
In Cilipi, the homeland house of Konavle can be found, a museum that bears rich ethnographic source material from the entire region of Konavle, and that is presented in the authentic ambiance of the Konavle stone house.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
25 Jun 2014
"An amazing experience in Cilipi!"
A group of friends from various places in the world met in Cilipi, Croatia in May 2014.
There were 6 of us. Two people took one apartment each. And the other four people each shared - two in each apartment. There were no couples in our group and we felt like we had plenty of space, even in those apartments were people were sharing.
The individual apartments were of very high quality, exceptionally clean and very well stocked. The location is excellent. Less than 10 minutes drive to the airport, 5 minutes walk to the picturesque village of Cilipi and less than 20 minutes drive from the beautiful town of Cavtat. Dubrovnik Old Town is about 25 minutes drive away. The pool was clean and all of the facilities were of a very high standard.
Kate was exceptionally welcoming and helpful. Two of the highlights of our trip were the two activities that Kate organised for us. One was attending the traditional dance display in the village of Cilipi. The second was a traditional meal, also in the village of Cilipi.
Kate was on hand for directions, recommendations, information and generally made our stay very smooth and hassle free.
We would love to visit again!
31 Aug 2012
Appartement neuf, lumineux et climatisé avec une décoration contemporaine. Très belle salle de bain. Grande terrasse aménagée avec vue sur piscine.Accueil très sympathique de la propriétaire. S… More
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 May 2015
Based in Croatia