Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 14
The villa is located inside a residence consisting of 6 villas. The villa is situated on the hill of Ascea, the center of medieval origin, which offers a wide and beautiful views of the marina and on the ruins of the ancient city of Velia. This pearl of the Cilento coast, is the harmonious combination of nature, history and art. In a unique landscape, the villa is just 3 kilometers from the sea and the beautiful sandy beach of Ascea Marina and is just 500 meters from the town center where all the shops and services.
The villa house (about 270 square meters) is surrounded by a lush and picturesque olive grove, has 2 large covered patios (of 24 square meters each) panoramic sea view. Spread over three levels:
The ground floor includes an entrance hall with furnished living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. The living room consists of two two-seater sofa with armchair and coffee table, a dining table with six seats, a TV with satellite receiver. The kitchen is equipped with a kitchenette with four burners and gas oven, sink, dishes, cups, glasses, pots, cutlery, microwave with grill, table with four seats. The bathroom has a shower. The first floor consists of three bedrooms furnished, including two doubles and a single bedroom with adjacent bathroom. the bathroom has a bathtub, washing machine, sink for washing. The second floor is a large attic space that can accommodate up to four beds.
In the villa there is a basement option that can be undertaken on request. The basement of 80 sqm is located below the first level and equipped with a kitchen, a living room, a large bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
The villa can accommodate up to a maximum of 9 people and the rumpus room can accommodate up to 5 people. If you take the villa along with the tavern you can reach a maximum of 14 people.
In the residence there is a pool that can be used only by residence guests and each villa has its own parking space inside the residence.
The price is inclusive of cost of water, electricity, gas, parking inside the residence and use of the pool.
In addition you have to pay the final cleaning of the villa whose cost is 50 Euros and 35 Euros for the tavern.
If you want to have the bath towels and bed linen the cost is 10 euro per person and change is weekly (change of towels for the bathroom and the bed linen is changed every Saturday).
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 6 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Naples International Airport 150 km, Nearest railway: Ascea 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Boat available, Sea view|
|General||TV, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms and 2 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (6), Double beds (4)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
The Campania region
Ascea is located in the Campania region, it is rich in history, culture and wonderful sea. Following are just some of the most famous places that you can visit near Ascea, but there are many others.
is very important to remember that these places can be reached either by car or by train, because in Ascea there is the train station.
Ascea is 48 km (35 minutes drive) from Paestum where there is an important archaeological site.
Ascea is 93 km (1 hour drive) from Salerno, a beautiful city with a rich nightlife, and its port you can catch a ferry and visit beautiful islands with Capri, Ischia and Procida.
Ascea is 120 km (1 hour and 30 minutes by car) from Pompeii famous for its archaeological sites.
Ascea is 135 km (1 hour and 20 minutes by car) from the Amalfi Coast and Positano.
Ascea is 150 km (1 hour and 45 minutes by car) from Naples, a city rich in history and culture.
Famous tourist town's Blue Flag includes in its territory:
1) a marine area with a sandy beach 5 km long. ;
2) a cliff full of coves, cliffs, caves and inlets as the "Silver Bay" and the "Bay of the swallows" by clear water;
3) a hinterland that starting from Ascea town and crossing the villages of Terradura, Catona and Mandia, you will encounter breathtaking views from where the view extends the enchanting Gulf of Velia, olive groves and chestnut;
4) the archaeological area of ??Velia-Elea (UNESCO World Heritage Site and included in the list of Great Cultural Attractions of the Campania Region), the ancient city founded by the Phocians in the VI - V century. BC, home to Parmenides and Zeno who were the "precursors" of Western culture and home to a renowned Medical School from which it draws its origins one in Salerno.
The area is the:
1) The rich mountain forests of chestnut and oak;
2) a hill dotted with olive trees;
3) the plain with its 5 km of shoreline consists of a coarse-grained sand, always soft and clean because dust-free;
4) the crystal clear sea;
5) the cliff untouched, with its coves, cliffs, beaches and bays: the Swallows and silver can only be reached by boat;
6) the archaeological site of "Elea - Velia" with the remains of the ancient city, beacon of civilization and the entire Western culture.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card for your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
82% Response rate
Based in Italy
- 227 properties
- 102 properties
- 91 properties
- 52 properties
- 50 properties
- Santa Maria di Castellabate
- 40 properties
- 40 properties
- 29 properties
- 22 properties
- 21 properties
- 16 properties
- Marina Di Ascea
- 15 properties
- 13 properties
- 12 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Marina Di Camerota
- 9 properties
- San Nicola Arcella
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- Praia a Mare
- 6 properties