Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
This Mediterranean-style, family friendly, 4 bedroom pool home is situated on a peaceful conservation area - just 10 minutes drive from Walt Disney World® Resort and all the theme parks, water parks, shops and attractions are within easy driving distance.
The kids will love the Harry Potter themed bedroom - while Mom and Dad will be able to relax in the spacious and private master bedroom suite. Everyone is sure to enjoy the crystal clear pool and sun-drenched deck, as well as the game room with its full-size ping-pong table for your enjoyment. This home-away-from-home offers great value for money to families coming to enjoy the magic that the
Orlando area offers.
Bring your loved ones to enjoy a magical vacation that they'll remember forever at this spacious family pool home.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cocoa Beach 100 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport 45 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Table tennis, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The Florida region
The Florida / Orlando Disney Area region
- Disney World is a mere 10 minutes away and it's only a further short drive from Disney to Universal or Sea World.
- An hour's drive west takes you to the sun-drenched white sands of the Gulf Coast, with its crystal clear waters and safe bathing for children plus the chance to see dolphins swimming off shore.
- Just over an hour to the east is the Atlantic coast where you can visit the fascinating Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral.
- Closer to home you can take an airboat ride at Boggy Creek, with the chance of seeing alligators and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Take a drive south to Lake Wales and visit Bok Tower Gardens with its Singing Tower which houses one of the world's finest carillons.
- Rent a kayak on Lake Tohopekaliga (known locally as Lake Toho), a popular fishing area with picturesque scenery where the keen-eyed might even spot a bald eagle.
- Make an early start and hop aboard a sunrise balloon trip.
- Stroll around historic Kissimmee or Disney Celebration with its lake and boutique shops.
The Champions Gate/Lake Wilson Preserve is a picturesque Mediterranean style enclave of 96 exclusive homes situated just minutes away from Disney and other Orlando attractions. Each home has a Spanish Terracotta tile roof and block paved drive and pathways. Furnished to the highest standards with your comfort and safety in mind.
The community is located across the road from Reunion Golf Resort, 3 minutes from Champions Gate Golf Course and only a few minutes from the unlimited dining and entertianment venues of the US 192.
In the countryside, yet conveniently just 2 miles from the US Interstate I4 Highway that runs into the heart of Orlando.
- It is close to all the major theme parks, with shopping and an amazing range of restaurants within a few minutes drive.
- Just across the road is the prestigious Reunion Golf Complex. Dotted with million-dollar homes, it has 3 world-renowned courses designed by Tom Watson, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer.
- Also just a few minutes away is yet another premier course - Champions Gate - designed by Greg Norman.
- With many other superb courses nearby, this is a haven for golfers (and, because you can park your car in the double garage, there's no need to unload those expensive clubs at the end of each day).
- Orlando International Airport is less than half an hours drive