Chalet Shiraz - Simply Lovely!
Chalet | 7 bedrooms | sleeps 20
Chalet Shiraz is a luxury chalet situated in the picturesque village of Les Houches in France, close to the centre of town and the ski lift. We are minutes away from Chamonix and the Mont Blanc tunnel, giving you easy access to the adventure playgrounds of Italy too!
Our location offers guests a great mix of a tranquil setting in a lively, mountain resort - for perfect summer and winter holidays in Chamonix, France.
We're #1 on Trip Advisor so feel free to look us up to see for yourselves how happy our guests are..!
SUMMER ACCOMMODATION : Price quoted is for exclusive use of the chalet on a weekly, self-catered basis. B&B or Half-Board options are available at additional cost. Short breaks and longer stays also possible. Please contact us for a quote.
WINTER ACCOMMODATION : The price quoted is for a half-board stay, either per person sharing (shared use) or for the entire chalet on an exclusive basis. During winter, the chalet is staffed by a host, chef and full-time driver. Changeover day is a Sunday. Please see below for the full service we provide in winter.
* Comfortably accommodates up to 20 people, whether they be groups of friends, colleagues, couples or families
* Three large double/twin rooms and three family/quad rooms (with double/twin beds and bunk beds), all with private, en-suite bathrooms. Additional, single, 'overflow' room. 7 bedrooms in total
* Super king-size beds with carefully selected mattresses, pillows, duvets and finest quality linen, ensuring complete comfort
* Hairdryer and iPod docking station in each room
* Luxury towels and complementary L'Occitane toiletries
* Our three family rooms can each sleep up to four people
* Cots and high chairs provided on request
WINTER, HALF-BOARD ACCOMMODATION:
* 7 Night's Accommodation
* Champagne Reception
* Cooked Breakfasts (continental breakfast served on a Wednesday)
* Afternoon Teas with Cake
* Pre-Dinner Canapés
* 4-Course Dinners with carefully-selected wines (on six nights)
* Children's Meals
* Daily transport service
DURING WINTER, WE OFFER :
* Arrangement of airport transfers (approx €50 p.p. return)
* Assistance in organising your ski hire, lift passes and ski lessons
* Daily transport service to all the skiing the Chamonix Valley has to offer
* Advice on the best places to ski, depending on the conditions and your ability, so that you waste none of your precious time...!
* Reliable recommendations on childcare
* Suggestions and bookings of restaurants on chalet staff's night off
* Info on and arrangement of any of the multiple activities that you can do whilst in Chamonix; such as husky sledding, luge, sports massages, filming a day on the pistes, etc, etc!
We're always on hand to provide you with information and assistance regarding any aspect of your ski holiday to ensure you have the best holiday possible..!
|Size||Sleeps up to 20, 7 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Geneva Airport (CH) 90 km, Nearest railway: Saint Gervais Les Bains 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||Central heating, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms of which 6 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (6), Cots (2), Dining seats for 16, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Rhone/French Alps region
WHY CHOOSE A CHALET IN THE CHAMONIX VALLEY?
90% of the ski areas are located above 2000m, making Chamonix a "guaranteed snow" resort. The higher slopes offer snow well into May.
The Chamonix Valley offers something for everyone, with gentle nursery slopes for beginners and plenty of challenging pistes for intermediates to improve their skills. Advanced skiers will be spoilt for choice with some of the longest, steepest and most challenging runs in the Alps, and some of Europe's finest off-piste.
Chamonix is internationally renowned for its exceptional environment. Situated at the foot of the Mont Blanc, Europe's highest summit, the views from the Chamonix Valley are truly breathtaking.
A PARADISE FOR NON-SKIERS
Ice-climbing, paragliding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, dog-sledding, panoramic helicopter flights, skating rink, indoor swimming pool - the list is endless, not to mention the alpine walking, with 17 km of specially designed footpaths which venture deep into the winter alpine landscape.
Experience the highest cable car in Europe, the Aiguille du Midi, which takes you up to one of the most visited sights in the world, the Mont Blanc. Ride the Montenvers funicular, which runs up to the famous Mer de Glace.
CHAMONIX IN SUMMER
Summer holidays in Chamonix and holidays in the Alps are as enjoyable as in winter. The Alps in France offer so much more than just skiing, making it an ideal summer getaway for active summer holidays.
Chamonix comes alive in summer with festivals and holiday celebrations and endless activities for all. Characterful shops; a wide range of restaurants; a never-ending choice of outdoor pursuits and sightseeing and a bustling nightlife (including a casino) make Chamonix the ideal summer holiday destination in France.
Whether you are looking for an active outdoor summer holiday (hiking, walking, mountain biking, climbing, summer skiing, paragliding, golf, white water rafting or canyoning), or a relaxed and chilled summer break, or a mixture of both, Chamonix and AlpEscape will provide you with the perfect summer holiday in the Alps, France.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
70% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 515 properties
- 181 properties
- 179 properties
- Grand Massif
- 93 properties
- St Gervais Les Bains
- 85 properties
- Les Arcs
- 54 properties
- Les Contamines-Montjoie
- 48 properties
- Les Gets
- 40 properties
- Vallandry-Les Arcs
- 38 properties
- 24 properties
- 23 properties
- Swiss Portes du Soleil
- 19 properties
- Sainte Foy Tarentaise
- 13 properties
- Le Grand Bornand
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Champex Lac
- 8 properties
- St Jean de Sixt
- 7 properties
- La Clusaz
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties