Chalet Les Combes
Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
• Apartment size 86m²
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area of 30m²
• Sliding doors onto south-facing balcony with views of the Mont Blanc range and the Les Houches Ski slopes
• Living area : Two comfortable sofas, dining area and well-equipped kitchen
• Flat-screen 32" satellite TV, CD/DVD/radio, free Wifi Internet access
• Bedrooms: Comfortable beds with interior-sprung mattresses, choice of down or synthetic pillows.
• Good quality white bed linen, bath sheets and towels included. (Mid-week change of towels on request- €7 per set).
• Beds made up for your arrival.
• Bathrooms: bath with shower over, electric towel rails and hair dryers
• Welcome bottle of Wine, Occitane Toiletries and pack of 10 Nespresso Capsules
• Wheelchair accessible in Summer
• Fold-up Bed available for an additional child and also a Cot and High Chair for babies
• Secure balcony for toddlers
• Heated Ski Boot dryer - wall mounted
• Parking for 2 cars
• Garden: Lawn, Play area with double Swing and Trampoline, Flower Borders
• Ornamental Vegetable Garden and Orchard
• Storage space for Bikes
• Smokers are asked to smoke outside the apartment.
• Well-behaved small dogs are welcome in Summer by prior agreement. No cats..
• Sauna/Infrared Cabin, Towelling Robes provided
• Nespresso Coffeemaker
• Home-cooked Dinner available to order, up to three times per week
• Food-Shopping Service - to order, ready for your arrival
• Babysitting - up to twice a week for no extra charge
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Swimming lake with beach at Passy, 15 mins drive 12 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Geneva 75 km, Nearest railway: Servoz 1.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Swing set, Trampoline|
|Further details indoors|
• Room sizes:
Double Bedroom: 3.8m x 3.75m, bed 150x190cm (can be made up as Singles), with Shower room en Suite
Twin/Double Bedroom: 4m x 4m, beds 90x200cm (can be made up as Double)
Twin Bedroom: 3.15m x 2.9m, beds 90x200cm
Separate WC with basin
• Loo paper provided for arrival
• General cleaning materials provided
• Washing machine and dryer available in the chalet laundry room.
• In-depth final cleaning is included but we do ask you to leave the apartment reasonably clean and tidy. Should you do not wish to do any cleaning whatsoever, a charge of €20 per hour will be made and taken from the security deposit
• Mobile phone recommended. Telephone landline and fax available only in emergency.
|Further details outdoors|
• Guests are welcome to enjoy our south-facing garden, with a fine view towards Mont Blanc
• Table and Chairs for outdoor dining, small Barbecue, and Deckchairs
Outdoor swimming pool within 15km and swimming lake with beach at Passy
The Rhone/French Alps region
The Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alps and the Chamonix Valley is a legend in itself - one of the homes of mountaineering- the high mountains and glaciers are truly spectacular. The valley is a draw for mountain lovers of every age. You can take part in many different sports and activities and there are adventure parks for children. Alternatively just relax on the terrace of a restaurant with a glass of wine, enjoying the fabulous views of the glaciers.
SKIING. The Chamonix Valley skiing is made up of several distinct areas with a variety of skiing for different abilities and some of the most spectacular views in the Alps. It is helpful to have a car wherever you are staying in the Chamonix Valley even though there is free public transport with the Guest Pass. Our nearest skiing at Les Houches is 8 minutes by car, Chamonix 15 minutes, Argentiere 25 minutes, St. Gervais/Megeve 15 minutes.
The historic centre of Chamonix is car-free, allowing you to wander at will. There is a variety of shops and restaurants. There is always something going on - large Saturday market, Skiing and World Sports Events, High Mountain Guides' Festival in mid August, Summer Music and Jazz Festivals, and dramatic firework displays for special occasions. Scenic 18-hole Chamonix golf course. Servoz Village Sheep Festival mid-October. Many locals wear their traditional costumes - our favourite day of the year!
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
10 Apr 2014
"Lovely accommodation, stunning location and welcoming hosts."
This was our second visit and it didn't disappoint.The apartment is very comfortable and tastefully furnished and well equipped for skiing trips.Elizabeth and Susan very helpful and attentive and… More
26 Feb 2014
"Real good house, Charme people."
4 days in this magnific chalet with spectacular views and an astonishing equipment. At the house you have every thing, any kind of device, electrodomestic or whatever you need. The owners are really … More
26 Feb 2014
"Lovely chalet close to Chamonix (ski or climbing)"
I stayed there Feb 2014 with five friends. We went there for skiing. Everything better than any expectation. Close to Chamonix (10min drive) with access through railway as well. Warm house will all yo… More
26 Feb 2014
"CALIDAD A BUEN PRECIO"
Bonita casa con excelentes vistas, sus dueñas son encantadoras, muy tranquila, y con todos los detalles muy cuidados.Perfecta.Gracias chicas por vuestra hospitalidad.… More
19 Feb 2014
"Cozy chalet, wonderful views"
we stayed in this chalet for a week at the end of January 2014. It has amazing views from all windows to Mt Blanc and valley. Really quiet and cosy place, with kind hosts. Close to main road to Chamon… More
23 Jan 2014
"A wonderful "new year" week, ideal for the families."
We have spent a wonderful week, enjoying the view on Mont Blanc, very comfortable beds, a cosy living room and a perfectly equipped kitchen. We were even asked by the owners about the temperature for… More
7 Jul 2013
"Fantastic mountain view"
We had 6 person got a very relaxing & excellent stayed. The owner Elizabeth & Susan they are so nice, the apartment was English style and very comfortable.. some are out of our expect and give us a … More
21 Nov 2012
"Lovely Chalet with stunning views"
We stayed at The Chalet Les Combes for a long week end this autumn and from the moment we arrived we fell in love with it. To fully describe it accurately is difficult as I think it is just about im… More
12 Sep 2012
"Fantastic in every way!"
We recently spent a week in this glorious corner of the Chamonix valley and can whole-heartedly recommend this clean, comfortable, well-equipped and welcoming apartment. After a long hot drive south w… More
29 Aug 2012
"Another wonderful holiday"
It was wonderful to return to the Alps for the fourth time to stay at Chalet Les Combes. In itself, the fact we've visited for four summer holidays speaks for itself. The Chalet is very well eq… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Sep 2014
Based in France
Credit cards accepted
- 638 properties
- Grand Massif
- 153 properties
- 130 properties
- St Gervais Les Bains
- 117 properties
- 70 properties
- Les Contamines-Montjoie
- 59 properties
- Swiss Portes du Soleil
- 51 properties
- Les Gets
- 47 properties
- 36 properties
- Champex Lac
- 27 properties
- 15 properties
- Le Grand Bornand
- 14 properties
- La Clusaz
- 13 properties
- 12 properties
- Le Cernix
- 11 properties
- St Jean de Sixt
- 9 properties
- Notre Dame De Bellecombe
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- La Thuile
- 7 properties
- La Salle
- 7 properties