APARTMENT CENTER SEVILLE Wi-Fi
from £38 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £38 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Modern fully furnished apartment in the heart of the historic center of Seville. Located on Calle Alvarez Quintero, a few meters away from the Cathedral, Giralda, Reales Alcazares, Archive of the Indies and the main monuments of the city.
- Distribution: 1 Dining room, 1 sofa bed, 1 kitchen, 1 bedroom with double bed and large wardrobe with mirrors and lighting, 1 bathroom (shower, washbasin, bidet, toilet). Area 50 m2
- Inside: Air-conditioning and heating, ceiling fan, TV 43 "widescreen plasma radio tuner, wireless internet, 80-liter electric boiler, hair dryer. Sets sheets, pillows, comforters, blankets and towels accompanied by practical cleaning supplies (amenities gel and shampoo).
- Kitchen and appliances: dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle, juicer, toaster, blender, dishes, cutlery, glasses and cups, cleaning, ironing board and Ironing.
- Exterior: entrance door security and 1st floor terrace (common area for owners).
- Additional Info: Elevator, baby crib, weekend 2 days minimum rental, no parties are allowed, no pets are allowed. For your relaxation has collection of books of general and Easter.
- Extras (optional): For pickup at the airport, train and bus station. Additional cleaning, car park.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Huelva 90 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sevilla 10 km, Nearest railway: Santa Justa 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The Andalucia region
APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF THE HISTORIC CENTER OF SEVILLE:
Located on Calle Alvarez Quintero, a few meters away from the Cathedral, Giralda, Reales Alcazares, Archive of the Indies and the main monuments of the city.
- Tours walking the historic monuments of Seville: Giralda and Cathedral (3 minutes), Royal Palaces (4 minutes), Patio de los Naranjos, Archivo de Indias, Torre del Oro, Plaza de la Encarnación and Metropol Parasol, Parque de Maria Luisa, Plaza de Spain, Museum of Fine arts, Palace of San Telmo, ancient walls and gates of the city.
- Shopping, highlighting the most popular pedestrian streets of Seville "Wurms" and "Tetuan" (1 minute), where the most prestigious shops and boutiques in addition to the sales of souvenirs popular in the area, suits Flemish, embroidery and leather goods. Near supermarkets
and large shopping centers like the English Court and Plaza de Armas.
- Cruise on the River Guadalquivir, Isla Mágica amusement park, exhibition pavilions and former Expo'92 (Cartuja Island), Tourist Bus (Sevillatour), football stadiums, ride through the city, etc..
- Performances at Teatro de la Maestranza, Teatro Lope de Vega, Tablaos flamingos, Auditorio Rocio Jurado, bullring the Real Maestranza. Entertainment and cinemas.
- The best restaurants, bars and terraces typical tapas in Seville. Notably tapas in the Barrio de Santa Cruz and the Square bodeguitas El Salvador.
located on the 1st floor of the building "Ciudad de Sevilla" (next to Plaza de San Francisco and Plaza del Salvador). It is very quiet residential lift and porter service. The pedestrian street is private, only the former can access it.
Todos los servicios necesarios a muy pocos metros: Gran variedad de restaurantes, bares de tapas típicas, bodeguitas, cafeterías y teterías (a 1 mínuto). Los más prestigiosos comercios y tiendas (a 1 mínuto). Transporte público, metrocentro y alquiler de bicicletas, Parking muy cerca. Oficina de información y turismo, bancos, peluquerías, spa, mercados de abastos y supermercados junto al apartamento.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
28 Dec 2014
"Great stay,welcoming host in lovely apartment in heart of old town"
We went for 5 days over Christmas and had a lovely time. Daniel (and his mum!) were very friendly and helpful; he met us at the airport, provided us with city maps and recommendations on where to visi… More
Thank you very much for Mary & John family for your kindness at all times! I'm glad your positive experience at Sevilla enjoying the very warm Christmas in Sevilla! Important to me that your you felt comfortable and functional facilities apartment! I wish you a happy and magical new year 2015!
27 Nov 2014
"Wonderful stay, fantastic apartment in centre of Seville!"
Correspondence with Daniel was excellent from the minute we booked the apartment and it just got better from there. We arranged for Daniel to pick us up from the airport for a small price and he was w… More
Thank you very much Mary&Mike for your positive review really very emotional for me! Glad to hear that your stay in Seville is wonderful, the interesting location to visit all just a few minutes and know you felt very comfortable and relaxed in the apartment is very important for my... Thank you for being a lovely person! My best wishes to you :) From Sevilla always remember you with great affection and Friendly! Daniel&Rosa
12 Oct 2014
"It was just amzing and perfect staying in Daniel's place:)"
from we arrive in Seville Daniel and his mother welcome us with big smile . The apartment was clean and it has everthing we need which include washing machine , all the kitchin wares. The aprtment is … More
Thanks you very much to Yun and his lovely family! I'm really happy because you have been very comfortable in the apartment in the historical center enjoying all the main sites and monuments of Seville! you have a smile that I always remember!!! :) Daniel
31 Aug 2014
"The best place to experience Seville and their charming people"
Daniel, the landlord, picked us up at the train station which was great for us. The apartment is in the perfect location, close to everything. In our four days there we took the bus only once to come … More
Hello Ida, I am very glad to hear from you.. Fernando and Ida are some really lovely people!
From the moment of your arrival the opportunity to meet was super nice to me!
I'm glad to know that you have been comfortable in the apartment and enjoy the location in the historical center of Seville in close proximity to the main places to visit and most important monuments of Seville a few minutes walk!
And very exciting for me to know that soon you want to return with the family and have the opportunity to meet your children!
Thank you very much! :) Daniel and Rosa
We always remember you with great illusion from Seville!
20 May 2014
Lovely apartment in the centre of Seville. Spotlessly clean and well maintained. Daniel (the owner) and his mother and father were extremely helpful from the moment we booked. The apartment is air con… More
Thank you very much to the family of Adam & Kate Ingram. I am glad that your stay has been comfortable in the apartment, you've enjoyed the visits in the historical center and the celebration of your birthday in Sevilla! It would be very exciting for us to see again. Always remember. Best wishes, I send you warm greetings from Seville!
30 Mar 2014
"Brilliant! The best ever!"
Daniel, was very very helpful, no matter what we asked he was more than happy to help with, being picked up from the airport to the apartment, a friendly welcome from the whole family!, the apartment … More
Thank you very much to the family Michael & Margaret Gray, lovely at all times. It has been a real pleasure to have the opportunity to meet you nice people. Glad to have been comfortable in the apartment and visits in Seville has been very good! Would be very exciting for us to see them again. We will always remember them for their great sympathy and kindness. Best wishes, I send a warm greeting from Seville!
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Apr 2015
Based in Spain