Central Paris Stunning Penthouse 300 sqft terrace
from £228 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £228 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Penthouse / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Availability Your dates are available
Penthouse / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
The flat has just been listed on holidaylettings early may 2014. We want to get it rocking. We will be offering a 15% discount to our first holidaylettings booking. QUICK! We already have great reviews from other travelers. Check with us for details.
In an understated contrast with the rigorous classicism of the 24-hours concierged building, is the interior fully designed by an architect in a quirky understated luxury style. Despite the very high standards and the meticulous care in the choice of fabrics, carpets and signature vintage furniture, we placed an emphasis on having relaxed, functional and easy interiors.
The apartment is arranged around the terrace with a welcoming burgundy-tiled entrance, complete with coat hangers, a fully equipped Italian designer kitchen with brand new appliances, leading to a breakfast area with its Swedish 18th century sculptured table and matching chairs. From there you can access the terrace directly, or if the weather is more rigorous, enjoy the open views towards an olive tree and Montmartre from the warmth of your interior. The kitchen has all modern appliances, including a state-of-the art espresso machine for your morning coffee and a wine fridge. The entrance also leads to a separate toilet. The living area is a semi-open large 500 sq ft space where you can dine around a Danish 1960 Palissandre table with its unique set of matching chairs, work on an iconic early 20th century Czech desk while connected to the internet through our free WiFi, enjoy a read from a vastly supplied library with books in both English and French, rehearse your piano classics, idle on an English coach listening to one of over 400 CDs on our Cyrus+Wharefedale professional HiFi system, call charge free from our phone or watch one of our 500 DVD films at your disposal. Three large French windows open directly from the living area into the terrace.
The sleeping area is separate by two gliding Japanese wild cherry wood doors and is composed of two bedrooms, one being a large 250 sq ft en-suite with a dressing attached and early 20th century English Arts Décoratifs double-bed together with a best-money-can buy mattress, and the other a kids room sleeping two in a superposed single tailor made beds. Both rooms share the same bathroom. Each room has separate direct access to the roof terrace through its its own French window.
Finally the terrace has been designed to reflect the interior living space starting with a dining table for 4, a lounge area with seating for 5, a sun bed and lots of skies.
The flat is located a stroll away from the Louvre and the river Seine, the historic Opera Garnier, the place Vendome, rue Saint-Honoré (the most exclusive high-end shopping street), rue de la Paix (the epicentre of exclusive Jewellers) the Royal Tuileries Gardens and the hidden gem of the first and most secluded landscaped shopping-arcade-encased garden of the Palais-Royal, a creation of the Cardinal Richelieu. It is also adjacent to the grid formed by Paris' 4 most exclusive, desirable and enchanting Palaces. The mythical Ritz, the Meurice, new home to France's most acclaimed chef (with a combined 9 Michelin stars, the highest distinction ever achieved), the Hyatt with arguably one of the most exciting bars in Paris, serving possibly the best mojitos in town and last but not least the Costes where the desirable crowd of fashion and modelling gathers every night for drinks and stylish dining.
Here are the characteristics of this place:
- Central: the flat is located in the geographic epicenter of Paris; if you are found of walking, there is no major area, site or attraction that you cannot reach by foot; else, there are 5 Metro and 8 bus stations all within 5 minutes serving 5 underground lines, and a network of a dozen bus lines;
- Spacious: Over 1000sq ft of inside living and 300 sq ft of outside living
- Stylish: the flat is exclusively vintage furnished
- Unique: the terrace has been designed and fully furnished to a hotel standard by Unopiu, from the teak wooden floors to the lighting system and sun bed;
- Light and sun bathed;
- Connected: free high-speed WiFi throughout the apartment, cable TV, free long-distance phone calls;
- Equipped: on top of all the basic washer/dryer, dishwasher, espresso machine etc...the apartment has much more to offer: professional HiFi sound system, 50 inch flat screen, sun bed (yes a sun bed), a large wine fridge, cooking blender/mixer and even a ham electric slicer!
- Safe: 24 hrs, 7/7 concierge, digicode;
- Calm and quiet: in the middle of the city yet perched up high;
- Arty: you can stroll to the Louvre, the Musée d'Orsay, Musée de l'Orangerie, Le Jeu de Paume, to Beaubourg and to the art galleries of the Marais;
- Cultural: you can stroll to the Opera, to the mythical Comédie-Française, the Théatre de l'Odéon and a further 10 theaters within less than 10 minutes walk;
- Recreational: a romantic stroll along the River banks? check, a large free secure playground for the kids? check, a secluded hidden romantic garden? check, 4 large cinema multiplex? check, a swimming pool? check!
- Literate: the flat is back-to-back with France's historic National Library which is close to be re-born after an unprecedented rehabilitation; the place is a researcher's paradise and has something for everyone as they hold very well curated exhibitions;
- Fit: We can get you daily access to one of Paris' most exclusive private gyms that has state of the art equipment, coaching possibilities, free workout sessions, yoga, TRX, cross-training sessions as well as a spa with Sauna, Turkish bath and a swimming pool; the private club is situated a mere 15 minutes walk from the flat and has its own dietetic restaurant;
- Gourmet: Paris' most exciting culinary offering at your doorstep; there are 3 top-Michelin starred restaurants around the corner, a large number of sophisticated French nouvelle cuisine restaurants within minutes, an incredible offering of ethnic cuisine (the best Japanese restaurant in Paris is in the building next door, the best Italian is less than 3 minutes walk, the best Lebanese less than 5, etc...) and of course a large number of hidden simple brasserie gems, one being a Corsican wine bar at your doorstep!;
- Gourmand: given its proximity to the historic food hub of Les Halles (used to be Paris' main wholesale central food market up to the early 70s, and have left a legacy of food infrastructure that is not matched elsewhere in Paris) there are two street markets and a permanent one all within 10 minutes walk, as well as specialist food shops where you can source anything from the finest smoked salmon, to truffles, morels, fine meats, poultry, etc...You will also find Paris' most exclusive Patissier minutes away; if you are serious about your food and wine make sure you tell us about it and we will set you up for a culinary delight;
- Comfortable: 1 double bed and two single beds, all with duvets, feathered pillows and Egyptian cotton linen; no convertible sofas, no improvisation;
-Convenient: a 8.30-midnight Supermarket, 2 exquisite boulangeries and 3 pharmacies within 1 minute walk;
- Welcoming: we welcome all sex, gender, race, religion and all combinations thereof and will strive to make each stay as unique and memorable as possible.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 14|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Ile-de-France region
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Jul 2015
Based in France