Duplex 10min from LDN Bridge
Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Lovely new apartment with two bathrooms, two bedrooms, separate modern kitchen and a large living-room / 3rd bedroom with a balcony. You can rent the entire apartment for up to 6 people or rent the rooms individually. The kitchen is equipped for you to store your food and cook lovely meals.
The flat is moments from the Lewisham DLR and Rail station, where you can catch a train to London Bridge every 5 minutes, and have direct connections to:
Waterloo (15 min),
Charing Cross / Trafalgar Square (20 min),
Victoria (20min) or
Cannon Street / Bank / City (15 min).
The DLR can also take you directly to:
Greenwich (10 min),
Canary Wharf (15 min) or
Bank (25 min).
It is a lovely flat and you have views on the city (the Shard, Canary wharf, etc.) from the balcony at night.
Any questions, please ask!
I have been hosting Airbnb guests in my own home for over a year and enjoy it so much. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay!
- 5th floor (with elevator) of a new apartment building,
- 3 minutes across from Lewisham station (DLR and Train)
- great city access, as described below
- 5 minutes walk from Lewisham town centre, restaurants, etc.
ROOMS (all included with this price):
- 1 Master bedroom with IKEA Double bed + En-suite Bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with John Lewis Double bed
- 1 Family bathroom
- 1 modern kitchen
- 1 Living room/3rd bedroom with Double IKEA Sofa bed and a single Airbed if necessary
- 1 large balcony with City views
CITY CENTRE: Southeastern Trains come every 5 minutes, and it is
- 8 minutes to London Bridge
- 15 minutes to Waterloo / Southbank and to Cannon Street / Bank Station in the city
- 20 minutes to Charing Cross / Trafalgar Square / National Gallery
- 20 minutes to Victoria
- so Soho, Picadilly & Oxford Street etc. are half an hour from our door!
DLR (Light Rail) come every 10 minutes:
- 8 minutes to Greenwich Village / Cutty Sark
- 15 minutes DLR to Canary Wharf / Stratford OLYMPIC park
- 23 minutes to Bank / city
WALKING distance (or bus/DLR) to beautiful Greenwich Park
We are in Zone 2. The train costs just the same or less as the underground (Tube). Off peak is £1.80, peak time is £2.20 and it all works on the oyster card system, like the Tube :)
I recommend buying an 'Oyster Card' when you get to the airport for travelling in London
- children under 11 can travel for FREE on the DLR and Tube
- Day Travelcard Zone 1-2 (Oyster card will automatically stop charging you after this cost):
- off-peak: £7.00
- peak: £8.40
- 7-day Travelcard for Zone1-2: £30.40
Prie depends on number of people and length of stay - generally the system will give you an accurate price :)
It includes bed linens, Wifi, towels, bills, council tax, and sharing the kitchen, and using the washing machine.
- small Tesco shop: downstairs, 1 minute away
- Big supermarkets, Tesco, Sainsbury's 5 minutes away
- great fresh market 5 (!) minutes away on the high street
- Maggie's Cafe, ALL YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST for £6 - 5 minutes away
- plenty of restaurants and cafes in the neighbourhood
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
25 Feb 2014
"Very handy location"
Tidy flat a few minutes from station. Kids loved watching trains go by . Quiet as well! . 2 minutes from great pool. For a family holiday with teenagers to toddlers ideal base to explore london attractions. Maggie is really helpful if you need anything.
6 Sep 2013
"Clean, modern and perfectly situated"
A great two bedroom apartment with excellent facilities for the 5 of us (2 adults and 3 older kids). Very easy access into central London, via London Bridge of Charing Cross or to Greenwich via the DLR.
The wlecome we got was warm and friendly with the owner spending time explaining where everything is, both in the flat and the local amenities. The views from the balcony were spectacular
The only thing to be aware of is that the area is noisy as you are right by the A20 and a main railway line; but it is London so you don't go for a quiet time!
14 Jun 2013
"Absolutely lovely stay"
The house is beautifully decorated, at great location. You shouldnt have a problem in finding the apartment. Maggie is such a lovely, friendly owner and shes willing to do everything she could to assi… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:06 Jun 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- Central London/Zone 1
- 2221 properties
- Central London/Zone 2
- 1154 properties
- South West London
- 175 properties
- East London, England
- 162 properties
- West London
- 112 properties
- North West London
- 104 properties
- South East London
- 101 properties
- North London
- 75 properties
- 48 properties
- 40 properties
- Tunbridge Wells
- 29 properties
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- Abbey Wood
- 15 properties
- 13 properties
- East Grinstead
- 9 properties
- Hemel Hempstead
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties