Self-catering Duplex Apartment
from £100 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Stunning rare 2 beds DUPLEX apartment suited in the heart of Canary wharf, with 24 hours CCTV and secured gates.
- Ground floor: spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen and guest cloak room;
- First floor: two double bedroom, one with balcony, bathroom and storage/utility room;
- Great transport links into Central London, the Masthouse Terrace Pier just 3 mins walk away, you can travel to most of London attractions - Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, National Gallery, Greenwich, O2 Arena, Big Ben, Westminster, London eye within 35 minutes by Thames Clipper ferry.
- D3, D7,135 and N550 (night bus) just around the corner. With buses, Canary Wharf and its shopping centre is about 10 minute travel and you can take Jubliee line from Canary Wharf to major London attractions within 20 minutes.
- 8 minutes walk to Mudchute or Island Garden DLR station. With DLR, 20 minutes travel to Tower of London.
- 25 minutes travel to Stratford City where you will find the London 2012 Olympic Stadium and Westfield Shopping Centre - the largest in Europe with over 300 shops, restaurants, cinemas and casinos.
- 10 minutes walk to Greenwich foot tunnel; across tunnel is World Heritage Greenwich ,National Maritime Museum and Cutty Sark.
- 30 minutes travel to ExCeL London.
- 15 minutes walk to 24 hours supermarket(ASDA) and 2 mins walk to local shop/restaurant/Pub.
- 8 minutes walk to Mudchute farm - the largest Inner City farm in London.
- 5 minutes walk to local GP/Pharmacy/Post Office
- Off street parking available on Sat & Sun and 5:30pm to 8:30am Mon - Fri
- Unlimited high speed internet access(wifi) in apartment.
- Time to London Airports by Taxi
City Airport (10 minutes)
Stanstead (30 minutes)
Gatwick (50 minutes)
Heathrow (1 hour)
Luton (1 hour)
- Time to main train stations by Tube:
Paddington (40 minutes)
Euston/King's Cross(30 minutes)
Waterloo/London Bridge (20 minutes)
Victoria/Liverpool street (40 minutes)
- Flexible check in time. Check out before 10am.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: London City Airport 8 km, Nearest railway: Greenwich station 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property, Boat available|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
The London region
Great transport links into Central London, the Masthouse Terrace Pier just 3 mins walk away, you can travel to most of the London attractions - London Bridge, Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, Greenwich, O2 Arena, Big Ben, London eye etc within 35 minutes by Thames Clipper ferry.
30 minutes travel to ExCeL London.
Central London/Zone 2
Canary Wharf is a major business district located in Tower Hamlets, London, United Kingdom. It is one of London's two main financial centres – along with the traditional City of London.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
23 Oct 2014
"Has potential but needs work to achieve it."
This apartment is well situated and the owner is helpful. However, we only stayed 1 night and had to find alternative accommodation for the remainder of our holiday because of the problems we encount… More
31 Jul 2014
"A disappointing property with a misleading description"
This property is very conveniently located, close to a good bus service and Canary Wharf is easily accessible. The unit is in a quiet and clean location. However we found the accommodation extremely d… More
Holidayletting has been visited my apartment which can be seen in my page.
All the photos and descriptions are truly reflect the apartment.
4 May 2014
un duplex de bonne taille situé dans un quartier calme. appartement lumineux,moderne, fonctionnel et très agréable . cependant, absence d'équipements indispensables dans une location : une vraie table où l'on peut manger à 4, torchons, tapis de bain, verres (1 seul verre pour 4 personnes), petites cuillères, passoire, etc... mobilier très bas de gamme, lits peu confortables. dommage.
we do have a dinner table shown on the photo. we also provide towels - which is on the bed and i have shown you when you arrived. we also have 4 mug cup and 2 glass cup in cupboard.
We have essential thing like wifi+internet, iron and board , all the cook ware etc.
24 Apr 2014
"Great location and excellent transport links"
My family stayed at this apartment for the London Marathon weekend. The apartment was right on the Marathon route around the Isle of Dogs so was a very handy spot to watch the race from. Great location to base our stay in London with walking distance to Greenwich/Cuttysark and excellent transport links to Canary Wharf and the rest of London city/Excel centre.
The apartment itself was clean, light and airy with kitchenette/lounge/toilet downstairs and 2 decent sized bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. The apartment had everything we needed for our stay and a handy big supermarket 15mins walk away.
We would consider staying here again.
Thanks for your good review.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:11 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 7942 properties
- Central London/Zone 1
- 2443 properties
- East Sussex
- 1405 properties
- Central London/Zone 2
- 1210 properties
- 1171 properties
- West Sussex
- 655 properties
- East London, England
- 166 properties
- 139 properties
- South West London
- 123 properties
- West London
- 117 properties
- South East London
- 106 properties
- North West London
- 87 properties
- North London
- 79 properties
- 65 properties
- 59 properties
- 36 properties
- 27 properties
- Abbey Wood
- 16 properties
- St Johns
- 15 properties
- 6 properties