Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 2
Large studio flat with a separated self-catering kitchen near "Kilburn" underground station (zone 2, Jubilee line). The flat is fully furnished, own en-suite bathroom (WC and shower cabin) and private fully equipped kitchen, double bed, TV/DVD, fridge/freezer, wardrobe, chest of drawers.
STUDIO FLAT FACILITIES:
• separated fully fitted kitchen (including Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, Washing machine, kitchenware, cutlery);
• double bed with bed linens & towels (one bath and one hand towels for each customer);
• furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, settee, table; TV/DVD (also plays CDs), entryphone system.
Please contact our booking line +44 (0) 208 248 5993. We accept deposit payments via Card ( VISA, MasterCard). The rental payment must be paid upon arrival in full.
WI-FI INTERNET CONNECTION AND BILLS:
• Available. £1.00 per day (Optional. Can be ordered on arrival.)
• All bills and tax are included into the rate.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE:
• Toiletries (kitchen, bathroom)
CALL US :
- 0208 248 5993 (from UK);
- 0044 208 133 5373 (from abroad);
- shortletlondon (SKYPE)
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, Studio|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The South East England region
Short let studio apartment is located close to Central London, famous London attractions and local amenities.Good transportation links: local buses, Kilburn underground station (Jubilee line, zone 2) and Brondesbury overground are within walking distance.
Central London/Zone 2
• Borough of Camden. It is in zone 2, residential area.
• Underground (Tube): Kilburn Park/Kilburn Tube Station 3-5 min walk;
• Brondesbury Overground
• Local and Night Buses in seconds away;
FOOD & GROCERIES:
• Sainsbury's Food Supermarket 1 min walk;
• Local Food&Wine groceries shops just next door.
• Local Kebab & Burgers 1 min walk;
• Baker Street (Madame Tussaud's) 8-10 min by tube;
• Oxford Street 12-15 min by tube;
• Hyde Park & Piccadilly 12-15 min by tube;
• Big Ben, London Eye 15-17 min by tube;