Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Fully furnished self-catering 1bedroom flat for short let in London, Kilburn area (North West London). A spacious en-suite apartment to rent for short stay in London, the flat is self contained and has the following facilities:
-fully fitted kitchen,
-double bed and/or sofa-bed;
-en-suite shower cabin/bathtub and toilet,
Holiday flats and short let apartments are located close to Central London, famous London attractions and local amenities.
Good transportation links: local buses, Kilburn underground station (Jubilee line, zone 2) and Brondesbury overground are within short walking distance.
Please contact our booking line +44 (0) 208 248 5993. We accept deposit payments via Card ( VISA, MasterCard). The rental payment must be paid upon arrival in full.
WI-FI INTERNET CONNECTION AND BILLS:
• Available. £1.00 per day (Optional. Can be ordered on arrival.)
• All bills and tax are included into the rate.
- 0208 248 5993
- 0044 208 133 5373 (from abroad);
- shortletlondon (SKYPE)
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The South East England region
• London Borough of Camden. Kilburn is in zone 2, residential area.
Central London/Zone 2
• Underground (Tube): Kilburn Park/Kilburn Tube Stations (Bakerloo or Jubilee lines) 3-5 min walk;
• Brondesbury Overground
• Local and Night Buses in seconds away;
FOOD & GROCERIES:
• Sainsbury's Food Supermarket 1 min walk;
• Local Food&Wine groceries shops just next door.
• Local Kebab & Burgers 1 min walk;
• Baker Street (Madame Tussaud's) 8-10 min by tube;
• Oxford Street 12-15 min by tube;
• Hyde Park & Piccadilly 12-15 min by tube;
• Big Ben, London Eye 15-17 min by tube;