Truman House, Luxury Apartment
About the home
Outside Truman House.
• Two minutes walk to Aldgate East tube station (Hammersmith & City, District lines) in Zone One with easy access to all central London destinations and beyond. Ideal for the holiday maker or business person.
• The apartment is in a stunning brand new development, just off Whitechapel High Street. A few minutes from Brick Lane, Whitechapel Art Gallery, Aldgate East tube and all the markets, nightlife, galleries, cafes, bars, clubs of Shoreditch. At the end of the street is a Starbucks and Tesco Metro supermarket for your convenience.
FOR UP TO DATE AVAILABILITY OF ALL OF MY PROPERTIES - PLEASE CHECK MY OWN WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON 'VISIT THE ADVERTISER'S WEBSITE' IN MY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW..
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Brighton, 60km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Hen and stag parties
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player|
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
Further details indoors:
Stylish Contemporary Layout.
• The beautiful fitted kitchen (designed by Urban Myth) in the open plan living area has fridge/freezer, cooker/gas hob/extractor, washer/dryer, microwave and dishwasher. All cooking equipment, cutlery, crockery and pots and pans are provided, as are towels and bed linen.
• The whole apartment is heated with state of the art modern gas powered underfloor central heating.
• A 37 inch plasma TV on the wall comes with with CD/DVD/hifi and Free view channels. There is also high speed broadband (wireless) and wifi if requested.
• The solid oak dining table can accommodate six people comfortably in six luxurious leather dining chairs.
• Luxurious hard wood maple flooring throughout all rooms (including bedrooms - stone tiles in bathrooms) with solid mahogony doors to all rooms. The entire apartment is finished to a superior quality and has some great special features (anti mist mirrors in bathrooms, discreet ventilation to kitchen and bathrooms, large waterfall style shower heads in both bathrooms, visual/audio entry system, designer kitchen, underfloor heating with thermostats in all rooms, large thermostat controlled towel heaters rails).
• The master bedroom has a king size bed and cot if required. The second bedroom has the option of twins (two singles) or super king size bed. There are built in wardrobes with plenty of space for clothing in both bedrooms. The master bedroom has direct access to the balcony.
• There is room for two single beds in the living room. This is a large living room and so no need for a sofa bed or to keep making additional beds. The beds can remain made and still allow you to use the open plan living area in comfort.
Further details outdoors:
• There is access to a private balcony from both living room and master bedroom. There is also a spectacular roof terrace on the top floor with stunning views of central London (panoramic).
• There is a large Sainsbury's supermarket 10 minutes walk (as well as the well equipped Tesco Metro at the end of the road). There is also a Starbucks cafe within a minute from the apartment.
• This property is perfect for both holiday makers and business people. It's located right on the edge of the Square Mile and City of London and edge of the vehicle congestion zone (no charge here), yet in a bustling, vibrant area with hundreds of restaurants, bars, clubs, markets and places of interest. Tower Bridge and the Thames River are 10 minutes walk.
• PLEASE NOTE, I HAVE ANOTHER PROPERTY WHICH YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE (10 MINUTES WALK AWAY) SEE DETAILS AT MY WEBSITE, OR CLICK ON PROPERTY REF 67983
• Optional extras can include broadband/wifi, travel cot and high chair.
• Remote key collection with security desk makes checking in flexible and straight forward.
• You can see both my London properties at my website (or scrolling down to the bottom of this property profile and you should see 'other properties').
• Check in from 4pm - check out by 11am
• Strictly no smoking apartment
• 25% deposit required to secure all reservations. Balance due 45 days before arrival. You can book securely through my website (shown below) using all credit and debit cards.
• We ask our guests for a security deposit, pre-authorised against your credit card (GBP 300 for this property). This is in case there is any damage to the property during your stay. The money is simply reserved and then released afterwards if there is no damage. We will contact you nearer the time of your arrival to arrange this.
The South East England / London region
• Whether it is ideas for a family holiday, a romantic break for two or simply information on days out, city breaks, shopping trips, spa days, history and heritage or outdoor activities, you will find it here in South East England.
• London is the capital of Britain, and has something to offer everyone - majestic stately houses, tranquil green parks and a zoo, engrossing museums and art galleries and bustling shopping centres with all the major stores, specialist shops and markets.
The Central London/Zone 1 / Tower Bridge area
All minutes from the apartment..
• Famous Brick Lane. Famous for its great curry houses. Apart from the array of cultures and eateries found in the area, Brick Lane is also well known as a theatrical centre, with plenty of up and coming talent regularly playing in its theatres.
• More recently, Brick Lane has become famous for having some of the most popular and well-known night clubs including The Vibe Bar and 93 Feet East. Brick Lane also has the largest showcase for young and new designers, which attracts worldwide attention.
• Whitechapel Art Gallery was founded in 1901 to bring great art to the people of East London. The Gallery is internationally acclaimed for its exhibitions of modern and contemporary art and its pioneering education and public events programmes. ‘The Whitechapel taught Britain to love Modern Art.’ The Guardian.
• Columbia Road is the East End's famous plants and flower market. On Sundays - from 7am to 2pm - this tiny street is transformed into a blaze of colour when plants and flowers fill the area.
• Old Spitalfields Market, or simply 'Spitalfields' as it is fondly known, is the world-famous East London destination. Home to a flourishing creative community, Spitalfields has over the last 14 years secured a place at the forefront of interiors, fashion, the arts and food.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
• Two minutes walk from Aldgate East tube station (zone one) with access to Hammersmith & City and District lines. There are several buses which stop at the end of the road, taking you in to Central London. This apartment is very close to all London's attractions.
• One stop from Liverpool Street mainline railway station (or 10 minutes walk) and the City of London
Activities near Central London/Zone 1
31 Aug 2012
My friends and I stayed in this lovely apartment for a long weekend in London. We found in a very clean and tidy condition in a great location good for getting around London. The kitchen is very well equipped, there are 2 bedrooms, one of which is ensuite and another bathroom. We had a great time here and would highly recommend. We will definately be staying here again.
11 Mar 2012
On previous trips to London we had always stayed in the West End, but one of my daughters recently moved to this neighborhood and we wanted to rent an apartment close by so it would be easy to visit with her. Truman House was ideally located, very convenient to The Aldgate East tube stop (District Line, easy access to West End). Because of the location we were able to explore little known but very interesting parts of the City, Spitalfields and the East End, that we never would have visited otherwise. The apartment itself was very nice, the kitchen had all necessary equipment, the beds were extremely comfortable. the only criticism I have is the lighting, especially in the bathrooms, and the main living area, it is very dim and somewhat cold feeling. This could easily be changed by using warmer bulbs in the ceiling lighting, and a few more table lamps in the seating area. If you are looking for an off the beaten path experience, you can really see some great parts of London from here. Overall a great experience.
15 Sep 2011
This apartment was great for our short business/pleasure stay in London. It was exactly as described on the website & the owner was very helpful with our booking. The apartment had everything you would need, was clean on arrival and the bed was really comfy! Convenient for the tube into the centre of London.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|NORMAL RATE 2012||9 Jul 12||27 Jul 12||£ 950||-||-||Flexible|
|OLYMPICS 2012||27 Jul 12||13 Aug 12||£ 1500||-||-||Flexible|
|NORMAL RATE 2012/13||13 Aug 12||1 Jun 13||£ 950||-||-||1 Night|
|PEAK RATE 2013||1 Jun 13||1 Sep 13||£ 1100||-||-||1 Night|
|NORMAL RATE 2013||1 Sep 13||22 Dec 13||£ 950||-||-||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
• Weekly prices above include all booking fees, credit or debit card fees - there are NO other booking costs.
• On street allocated parking for one vehicle is GBP 30
• Wifi/internet access is minimum charge GBP 10 or GBP 10 per week
• Check in from 4pm and check out by 11am
• We ask our guests for a security deposit, pre-authorised against your credit card. This is in case there is any damage to the property during your stay. The money is simply reserved and then released afterwards if there is no damage. We will contact you nearer the time of your arrival to arrange this.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has received 3 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Book direct or online
Payments for this home can be made online on Holiday Lettings or directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
City Apartment - with parking in Brighton and Hove, England
Landseer House, Regency Square in Brighton and Hove, England
Mews House, Regency Square in Brighton and Hove, England
Old School, Loft Apartment in Central London/Zone 1, England
Holiday homes in England (21,185)